6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

The talent is there but he's just such a daft player. Arrogant and unintelligent. Needs dropping.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
My God. A performance that will live long in the memory for its sheer ineptitude.

Did he pass the ball to a red shirt in the second half? Didn't seem like it.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Terrible today. Think we'd be a lot better off over the next couple of games with Herrera and Carrick in midfield with the usual front four.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Pretty much guaranteed to choose the wrong option in any given situation today.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I´m sorry but that was horrendous. And this comes from someone who watches some trully atrocious players in the portuguese league

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Literally one of the worst performances I've ever seen in that 2nd half. Was he drunk?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's a bottler. On balance his performances haven't even been worth 40m let alone 89m.

Zoo

Bad composure but the team was a joke and should never have been in this position against Bournemouth. Zlatan and Jones were the biggest culprits today.

Deleted member 101472

State of this forum :lol:

He's a fecking human you plebs
He is, but he's a human who's has too many performances way below par and today topped the lot. He's not nearly as good as made out, mkhitaryan is twice the player

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Fecking bottler when it's time to step up. Needs to sort him self out and stop over doing everything.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
State of this forum :lol:

He's a fecking human you plebs
All footballers are human. We're not judging him by exalted standards when we say he was shite today. Even compared to other players who were bad, he was very bad.

El Zoido

Bad today. But I don't get why he plays so deep, you got a guy who can pick a pass out and he sits just in front of the two centre halves. He gets the ball 35 yards out from our own goal and what can he do? It's a total waste. He needs to be in an AM position for me. I really don't understand why we nullify all his good attributes by sitting him so deep.

NinjaFletch

When he plays well he looks like he still had a lot to work on. When he plays badly he looks miles away from it.

The move came too soon for him.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Winning goal was put on a a silver platter for him multiple times and he fecked it up like a donkey. And then there's the other missed chances throughout the game.

izec

He could have played another 90 minutes and do every pass and shot wrong. The last 10 minutes have been pure comedy from him

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Seems to be a bit fragile mentally, which is baffling when you see his persona. But he often lets mistakes get to him and tries way too hard to make amends for them then.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Needs dropping, we're playing him at our expense at times.

I maintain that a midfield of 3 actual, out and out midfielders and we'd be challenging for the title this season.

Pogba is a 30m attacking midfielder that we're treating like Messi or Ronaldo, and he just isn't.

Phil

The worst performance by any player this season in that second half.

Red Star One

Blame it on the ref, Bournemouth players or whoever else, but Pogba was absolutely atrocious today. His calls in last few minutes were ridiculously bad, there's no way to defend his performance. I'm a fan and still believe he will be a wonderful player for the team, but I feel like this season he cost us more points than he won us.

ash_86

He has to put some of those chances in. He looks so clumsy in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.