Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Probably my most hated United player. fecking donkey. fecks sake now he'll post some emojis and have some banter, just feck off.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Years away from being the finished product. Kinda feel sorry for him. The price tag has put up expectations he is not ready to deliver against. He will probably get there but not until he's 27/28. Maturity is lacking in the big moments when we need that composure.

Hawks2008

Shower of shite, looking more and more like the world's most expensive paperweight with every passing game.

tob

Don't get how his brain just stops to function at times like these.
That goes for most of our players actually.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
State of this forum :lol:

He's a fecking human you plebs
I don't think it's something we should just sweep under the table as a bad game though. For me he has two major issues and they both stem from his immaturity and lack of composure. He's a bad finisher in a general sense and when the pressure starts to build in tight games he often makes mad decisions over and over again. The good news is the maturity should come with age and when that comes together he'll have very few, if any, real weaknesses. In the meantime we'll just have to put up with a lot of frustrating moments from him because he's always involved in the key moments.

JON.B

Sloop
He's been the poorest of our four summer signings, which speaks volumes when you take into account that one is 35, another one barely played at the start and been out with injury, and the other one lacked experience who many didn't even know about.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
I've never noticed it before, only today, so I could be complete wrong, but does he refuse to use his left foot? He seemed to only want to touch the ball with his right today.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Mourinho needs to reel him in and sort his whole attitude out. He's not professional enough what so ever. Every week he looks aesthetically dafter that the previous, and thinks all the fans want to see is fancy moves and efforts. Get your fecking head down and put in some proper, consistent performances.

Sir Alex would never put up with this. The flashiest player we had under him was Ronaldo and although he wore fancy boots and had shit hair, he knuckled down every single day and became the player he was. Jose needs to understand this and drop players who aren't up to spec - just like he did with Rooney, Mkhi, Martial, Shaw. Why should Pogba and Ibra be any different?

Walters_19_MuFc

Needs to sit down and watch some videos of Carrick on how to dictate the tempo of a game. That said, is he that type of player? Probably not, hence why I think it went to pot when Carrick went off.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
One of the most insipid and technically incompetent performances I've ever seen from a Manchester United central midfielder.

Ball control and positioning was poor, continually took 3 touches when one was enough, stupid egoistic Hollywood passes never came off and his short passing was just lazy. But worse for me was how he let his head drop and just allowed the game to pass him by.

He is meant to be our central midfielder who takes control of the game. Only thing he takes care of right now is his haircut.

I keep being promised or chastised that I'm wrong about him. I doubt I've ever been more correct about a player in my life.

Last edited:

RORY65

He's so talented that eventually I do think he will become one of the best midfielders in the world but he really does need to mature. He's positionally ill-disciplined, which has been part of his problem in big games, but also whenever he's playing poorly he seems to try harder to do something spectacular rather than just settling down and doing the basics. The last half hour was him consistently taking too many touches to move the ball and then, when he did, it was an over-elaborate, unrealistic pass. His head was gone by the time he had those couple of shots at the end.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
:lol: You have to laugh really. What a feckin mess.

The last 15 minutes from him was enthusiastic but totally braindead.

One of the most skillfull players I've ever seen but isn't showing enough intelligence to be as effective as he should be.

Still he's only 23. The ability is there, its the thinking side of the game he's struggling with. If that's still the case at 27/28 then il be worried.

Djemba-Djemba

Was terrible for the first 70 minutes or so.

And then after that he completely lost his head and became even worse. The moment at the end where he bottled the shot was sad to see, very cowardly. Crowd starting to get on his back a little too to be honest. That won't help matters.

Classical Mechanic

One of the most insipid and technically incompetent performances I've ever seen from a Manchester United central midfielder.

Ball control and positioning was poor, continually took 3 touches when one was enough, stupid egoistic Hollywood passes never came off and his short passing was just lazy. But worse for me was how he let his head drop and just allowed the game to pass him by.

He is meant to be our central midfielder who takes control of the game. Only thing he takes cares of right now is his haircut.

I keep being promised or chastised that I'm wrong about him. I doubt I've ever been more correct about a player in my life.
He put Zlatan and Rooney through on goal in the first half and they both missed. Rooney's was the harder chance but Pogba was pretty good in the first half.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He doesn't have the bottle to do it in the big moments or big games, based on his performances for us purely.
Hopefully he works on this, but the last 5 minutes he had at least 3 chances to trouble the keeper and kept on making the wrong decision. Then in the last 20 or so minutes his crosses were poor.

George Beast

This was the kind of game a world class player would step up and prove his worth. He fecking bottled it in spectacular fashion at the end there with those two glorious opportunities to at the very least test the keeper. Worst game from him all things considered.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He is simply shit at the moment but we don't have any other options to replace him. What a massive disappointment these past few weeks in general.

Classical Mechanic

Needs to sit down and watch some videos of Carrick on how to dictate the tempo of a game. That said, is he that type of player? Probably not, hence why I think it went to pot when Carrick went off.
No he isn't, he transitions play and advances attacking moves much better than Carrick, plus he dribbles players, scores and assists too.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Years away from being the finished product. Kinda feel sorry for him. The price tag has put up expectations he is not ready to deliver against. He will probably get there but not until he's 27/28. Maturity is lacking in the big moments when we need that composure.
Nah, he's a massive bottler. Most players would've been dying to be on the end of those 3 chances at the death. He bottled one by passing up responsibility to Fellaini & the scuffed the other two. That has nothing to do with price tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.