6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

That second half performance is one of the worst I've seen from a first choice United players in my life.

He's an embarrassment to the shirt. Fecking overrated show pony.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That last 15 minutes was an absolute horror show. He's been poor for a while now but that took it to a whole new level.

AXVnee7

Genuine question, why was he so coveted at Juventus? I didn't watch him...

I ask this because I would like to know what I should be expecting from him. He plays a lovely lobbed ball but too often he delays the game too much and plays a poor pass.

Ibi Dreams

He doesn't have the bottle to do it in the big moments or big games, based on his performances for us purely.
Hopefully he works on this, but the last 5 minutes he had at least 3 chances to trouble the keeper and kept on making the wrong decision. Then in the last 20 or so minutes his crosses were poor.
He looked gone physically and mentally towards the end of the game, he just wasn't properly in it anymore. It's the worst I've seen him play and perhaps he needs a decent rest.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Was hoping for a Middleborough-esque showing in the final 20. Got a Liverpool-esque one instead.

3KDré

Mourinho needs to sort him out. Drop him, shame him, treat him like he did to Mkhi and Martial I don't care just sort this guy out please.

Lord Zlatan

Absolute pants. Too interested in his image, too many off field distractions. At this point he's a huge disappointment

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Let's hope he's just settling in and raises his game next season.

Baxter

Some absolute nonsense being posted. Easy to forget he put Mata and Rooney clean through 1 on 1 in the first half :lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Should have done better with the chances but he created few very good chances to Zlatan and Rooney, also won Penalty.

quethenoo

That second half performance is one of the worst I've seen from a first choice United players in my life.

He's an embarrassment to the shirt. Fecking overrated show pony.
Seriously wtf are you on about? Talk about over reactions. He wasn't great but you clearly never watched Liam miller play for us.

bleedred

Some absolute nonsense being posted. Easy to forget he put Mata and Rooney clean through 1 on 1 in the first half :lol:
yeah , that was totally worth the 90 fecking million spent...creating once chance in a game....

NoLookPasser

He always wants everything to go through him. Constantly dwells on the ball trying to dribble taking any momentum away from the flow of the game. He thinks the crowd have come to watch him play. If we had kept Carrick in place of him, we would have better chance to win the match. His passing wasn't too great either today.

On top of that, he is one of the worst finishers I have ever seen in a United shirt.

A great player or potentially great midfielder makes players around him look better sacrificing any form of glory. Might be an overreaction but I don't think he is ever going to be a great player for us.

Sp00ks11

Genuine question, why was he so coveted at Juventus? I didn't watch him...

I ask this because I would like to know what I should be expecting from him. He plays a lovely lobbed ball but too often he delays the game too much and plays a poor pass.
Me neither mate, didn't watch him for a single minute while he was at Juventus. But I am learning whatever the majority are hyping up on this forum is probably wrong.

I was stung by the hype of LVG, the hype of Falcao and then the hype of Pogba. Hence I now think Griezmann is overrated.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I love him, but he was horrible today. Only Zlatan was worse.

He makes mistakes when you ask too much of him, he tries too far and doesn't keep it simple. He felt the pressure today

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
One of the most insipid and technically incompetent performances I've ever seen from a Manchester United central midfielder.

Ball control and positioning was poor, continually took 3 touches when one was enough, stupid egoistic Hollywood passes never came off and his short passing was just lazy. But worse for me was how he let his head drop and just allowed the game to pass him by.

He is meant to be our central midfielder who takes control of the game. Only thing he takes care of right now is his haircut.

I keep being promised or chastised that I'm wrong about him. I doubt I've ever been more correct about a player in my life.
:lol: there's no way this won't look utterly ridiculous in a few years' time.

Baxter

yeah , that was totally worth the 90 fecking million spent...creating once chance in a game....
:lol::lol: Give over

Thank god Mourinho is not a fool. To think some would rather have Schweinsteiger in the team ahead of him.

Litch

The only disgraceful thing are the posts in this thread.
Agree....absolute joke some of the comments. The irony is it will be the same so called fans that will be saying he's brilliant next week. Just suck it up drawing rather than looking for scapegoats

Ainu

How can a player who's won so many titles with Juve be this clueless and spineless under a bit of pressure against fecking Bournemouth? It was a 0/10 performance. More destructive to our own chances than the entire Bournemouth defence and keeper put together. For a supposed top player it was an abysmal and unprofessional performance, unacceptable no matter the circumstances. At the moment it is impossible to understand why we paid so much money for him. He needs to show it and he needs to show it soon. Either in the league or in the Europa League, if we want to have any chance of playing in the Champions League next season.

NinjaFletch

:lol::lol: Give over

Thank god Mourinho is not a fool. To think some would rather have Schweinsteiger in the team ahead of him.
Could have used his cool head today tbh. Apart from Mata everyone else was losing the plot.

Djemba-Djemba

Wasn't meant to be serious and not the point, point is ridiculous over reactions.
I agree with you then.

Pogba is going to be a monster player in a few years. I still fully believe that.

He was fecking diabolical today though. Anyone completely writing him off after today is wrong, but he deserves to be criticised for that performance.

Litch

Would have more respect for fans that said this sh*t even when we've won and he played bad.....

quethenoo

I agree with you then.

Pogba is going to be a monster player in a few years. I still fully believe that.

He was fecking diabolical today though. Anyone completely writing him off after today is wrong, but he deserves to be criticised for that performance.
Yeah that's fair enough, he was poor today no question.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Agree....absolute joke some of the comments. The irony is it will be the same so called fans that will be saying he's brilliant next week. Just suck it up drawing rather than looking for scapegoats
Hes a good player, but IMO hes been a bottle job most of the season. When shit has got tough he has not been able to be the one to be calm and take control of the game. That is what is expected of him and IMO he has fallen short all season. Both Liverpool games being examples

NK86

No composure in front of goal. Can never seem him being a consistent 15 goal a season midfielder for us.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
I'd send him back to Juventus or whoever will take him.

Never rated Pogba, and never understood the fuss when Mourinho was hell bent on getting him last summer.

Mister_Stubbs

Needs dropping for his own good. He has been poor for several weeks now. Jose needs to take him out of the firing line.

Status
Not open for further replies.