g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUnited24

I have defended him a lot, but the performance from him so far has been lacklustre. Seems so disinterested...
Ditto. Since Spurs hes looked really out of it. He seems to be moving freely enough for him to be injuried. Maybe its jsut a dip in form

NinjaFletch

I think, although I'm not sure, that I prefer the version where our manager is unable to notice the fact that Pogba is injured to the version where he's actually playing this poorly for no discernible reason.

Paul778

Sigh. If Pogba is injured can we replace him a bit earlier than the 64th min next time

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If he is injured he shouldn't have played, if he isn't then he should be embarrassed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If he wasn't injured today then that was pathetic. If he was - why the feck did he play?

Camilo

He better have been injured. Looked like he'd mentally checked out.

Minimalist

People need to stop saying 'he's still our best player'. How can he fecking be?

He's been terrible for weeks. Injury or no injury.

El Zoido

Something not right about him, he was clearly struggling today. If he was not feeling 100% he shouldn’t have started.

Based Adnan

Walked around the pitch doing nothing all game, seemed like he couldn't be bothered. If he was injured he needed to get off the pitch.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think there is an issue with Pogba and Jose. This wont end well I am afraid.
Same. I've said it for a few months but I don't think he likes playing the football José has us doing. Of course that doesn't excuse his lack of effort.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Genuinely looked like he was in serious pain on the bench there tbf

Skills

Snitch
Every time I see City, I watch De Bruyne and think "that's what Pogba should be doing for United". Generally he doesn't even come close.
Everytime I see city, I think if only we had a manager as great as the one they have. Pity.

NinjaFletch

I think there is an issue with Pogba and Jose. This wont end well I am afraid.
In all honestly given his performances over the last month if Jose doesn't have an issue with him then it's far more worrying than if he does.

He needs a rocket.

Fracture90

Same. I've said it for a few months but I don't think he likes playing the football José has us doing. Of course that doesn't excuse his lack of effort.
I'm inclined to agree with this. Think that Pogba was under the impression that he would be our star player and that everything would be set in order to compliment and get the best out of him.

Don't think he imagined he would be forced to play in a position that clearly doesn't suit him whilst playing pragmatic type of football.

ice-bionic red

Dreadful.

And I back this guy a lot when most give him stick when sometimes I don’t think he deserves it. But if HE and all these others players give as much effort as Alexis Sanchez then we’d beat teams like Newcastle with ease!!
Terrible Pogba! Terrible today

Krits

Worst performance of any person this entire season. I'm a big pogba fan. But no player can put in that sort of lazy performance and deserve to be in the team. Bench him for weeks.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I'm inclined to agree with this. Think that Pogba was under the impression that he would be our star player and that everything would be set in order to compliment and get the best out of him.

Don't think he imagined he would be forced to play in a position that clearly doesn't suit him whilst playing pragmatic type of football.
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about though, do you? There's no substance in any of this, let's be honest here.

finneh

He hasn’t looked very good since he came back from his long layoff.
He’s still our best player but half the time he looks so uninterested, it’s infuriating.
He definitely is not our best player. Sanchez and De Gea are far better.

arnoldS

What a horrendous performance by Pogba. One of the worst I have ever seen from a midfielder. Surely he has to be droped for a few games now?

Fracture90

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about though, do you? There's no substance in any of this, let's be honest here.
But you do? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just because you don't want to acknowledge this could be true, it doesn't mean it isn't.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Told you guys this isn't going to end well. He looks disenchanted and doesn't want to play in CM. Simple as.

NinjaFletch

That's such a pathetic argument though. He didn't play shit today because the 'position didn't suit him' he played shit because he was shit. Putting in no effort whatsoever to prove a point, if that's what you're arguing he did, is a sure fire way to find yourself on the bench not having the team built around you.

SirAF

Ageist

You must be loving this.

Skills

Snitch
When he finally plays under a great manager again he's gonna lay a massive 12 inch turd on Mourinho's head like De Bruyne has.

Fracture90

That's such a pathetic argument though. He didn't play shit today because the 'position didn't suit him' he played shit because he was shit. Putting in no effort whatsoever to prove a point, if that's what you're arguing he did, is a sure fire way to find yourself on the bench not having the team built around you.
Pathetic is you assuming im trying to excuse him for today's performance. In speaking in general.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
But you do? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just because you don't want yo acknowledge this could be true, it doesn't mean it isn't.
No, I don't. I'm not the one making the statements based on pure conjencture and zero factual reasoning though. And I didn't say it's true or false, I'm just saying there's absolutely nothing backing it up.

I'm not having a go at you but this is a performance thread. He's putting in performances that we can see and discuss. I think it's stupid to make up stuff about what he might or might not be thinking and feeling because it's utterly pointless.

Yagami

Good post resistant
In all honesty we have no idea what today was about. Maybe he was just having an off day, maybe he was injured or maybe he wasn't trying his hardest to prove a point. We just have to hope it was an off day because the other two options aren't good for us.
When he finally plays under a great manager again he's gonna lay a massive 12 inch turd on Mourinho's head like De Bruyne has.
Hopefully it doesn't come to that! We have to hope both José and Pogba work out here.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Think I might pop this thread on ignore for a week.

Fracture90

No, I don't. I'm not the one making the statements based on pure conjencture and zero factual reasoning though. And I didn't say it's true or false, I'm just saying there's absolutely nothing backing it up.

I'm not having a go at you.
Hm I don't know, it sure does look like you are.

It's a theory, why is it so hard to imagine it? Tell me hear your stance than?

NinjaFletch

Pathetic is you assuming im trying to excuse him for today's performance. In speaking in general.
No it's just rubbish whether you're speaking generally or about today. If Pogba's recent form is anything whatsoever to do with trying to prove a point about pragmatic football then it's A) ridiculous to try and act like thats a defence and B) far more worrying than him simply just not being in good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.