Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Hm I don't know, it sure does look like you are.

It's a theory, why is it so hard to imagine it? Tell me hear your stance than?
My stance on what Paul Pogba is feeling and thinking? I don't have a stance on that, how could I? I'm here to discuss the way he plays - something I can see and evaluate. I don't have a clue about what he believes or expects and neither do you.

Fracture90

No it's just rubbish whether you're speaking generally or about today. If Pogba's recent form is anything whatsoever to do with trying to prove a point about pragmatic football then it's A) ridiculous to try and act like thats a defence and B) far more worrying than him simply just not being in good form.
Which part exactly is the rubbish you're talking about? Him believing he would be our star player around whom everything else revolves, you know since he was a world record fee signing and our highest paid player it's only natural he'd expect that.

stepic

he's injured today fgs. he shouldn't have been played, and he definitely should have been subbed at HT.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jose either needs to drop him or stop playing him in a midfield 2.

Fracture90

My stance on what Paul Pogba is feeling and thinking? I don't have a stance on that, how could I? I'm here to discuss the way he plays - something I can see and evaluate. I don't have a clue about the rest and neither do you.
So you don't have your own opinion but you have no problem shooting down other people's opinions/guesses?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
So you don't have your own opinion but you have no problem shooting down other people's opinions/guesses?
What do you mean shooting down opinions? What I said was that you don't know what you're talking about i.e. what you're saying is nothing more than a guess, based on nothing factual, which you don't seem to be disputing. I never had a stance on whether you're correct or not.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Scapegoated. Died as an attacking force yet again when he went off.

Mourinho has been disgraceful with him over the last three games and is setting him up to fail.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Scapegoated. Died as an attacking force yet again when he went off.

Mourinho has been disgraceful with him over the last three games and is setting him up to fail.
What are you talking about? He's injured, he didn't move right since the warm-up.

Hephaestus

I'm not annoyed at him for trying to fight through an injury rather than saying he should come off. The manager has laid into players in the past for doing that. It's on the manager to make the call yet he somehow decided to leave it for 65 minutes even though Pogba was barely able to move.

Fracture90

What do you mean shooting down opinions? What I said was that you don't know what you're talking about i.e. what you're saying is nothing more than a guess, based on nothing factual, which you don't seem to be disputing. I never had a stance on whether you're correct or not.
You're just twisting and turning now. You said I have absolutely no clue what im talking about because I can't prove what I'm saying. Tell me have I actually claimed what I said to be an absolute truth or just a guess?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
You're just twisting and turning now. You said I have absolutely no clue what im talking about because I can't prove what I'm saying. Tell me have I actually claimed what I said to be an absolute truth or just a guess?
How could you know what you're talking about, while at the same time guessing about it? I wasn't having a go at you the first time, you took it that way and got defensive and now we're basically in agreement and going in circles. Let's just leave it there.

Bobski

Perhaps in his Bermuda triangle in his midfield 3 he would have made a challenge for that ball.

engulfing

His first 10 minutes was just abysmal. Probably didn't complete a single pass. Bench him again his brain isn't right.

diplomat

Pogba needs to be benched for a good. Mourinho just said he has no physical problems in the post-match so there can be no excuses. The guy is believing his own hype too much.
What are you talking about? He's injured, he didn't move right since the warm-up.
This is a lie. Jose said there is no problem and he seemed very pissed off about Pogba's performance.

arthurka

Terrible performance .. Now v a top side and a relegation fodder. . He needs to get his shit together this is just not acceptable anymore. .

Walters_19_MuFc

So Mourinho just confirmed he wasn't injured.

To me, if something is working, Jose needs to 1) drop him like he did last week 2) play him in a system/team that will work for him.

Godfather

Definitely looks injured to me which raises the question why we are playing him.

If he really isn't as Jose claims then what is he actually doing atm?

Djemba-Djemba

If he's not injured as Jose says, he needs to be benched for the next game.

His effort in the last two away games has been genuinely disgraceful.

TRD

If we are playing with Pogba, we need to play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 to get best out of him. He is a waste in 4-2-3-1 formation.

Fracture90

How could you know what you're talking about, while at the same time guessing about it? I wasn't having a go at you the first time, you took it that way and got defensive and now we're basically in agreement and going in circles. Let's just leave it there.
Dude are you kidding me or? I stated my mind, made a guess based on the situation development and circumstances, after which you come and tell me I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about. After which I ask you for your opinion on the situation, which you say you dont have.

Hey if you have problem with people making guesses, I don't care, that's your problem but don't go around and telling people they have absolutely have idea what they're talking about just because the guess is too far fetched for you to accept.

For the sake of argument, I'm curious which part of my original guess is so ridiculously far fetched to be true?

NinjaFletch

Which part exactly is the rubbish you're talking about? Him believing he would be our star player around whom everything else revolves, you know since he was a world record fee signing and our highest paid player it's only natural he'd expect that.
And by downing tools – again your suggestion not mine – how does that prove that he deserves to have the team built around him? It's an absolute nonsense to excuse how trash Pogba's been for the last few games by blaming it on his position.

Mourinho's just said he wasn't injured. If that's the case then the only thing he's managed to prove is that he doesn't deserve to be in the first team at the minute.

Banat

Didn't like his attitude today, looked like he wasn't bothered.
But this is what you get when you play your most important player out of position, in 2 man midfield. And no, Lingard dropping deep means s**t, it's still Matic and him only.
We need to build our team around Pogba not Alexis Sanchez. This formation does not work and never will.

Swift Football

Disappointing from Pogba today.
The bigger concern for the team is why team still looks so poor when Pogba is playing poor.
Dismal performances all around the pitch from everybody. We could not build from back at all, and when we threw long balls, we could not control it.

devil in me

I wouldn't take Jose saying he wasn't injured a gospel , seemed pretty obvious he was crocked from the start. If Jose says he was injured, then he has to justify why he played him , easier to say he was fit. Who knows, but he need to be rested until Chelsea that's for sure.

Donnie Brasco

Hope he leaves for his own good. The most underappreciated and underrated player by our own fanbase for a long time. The amount of hate and shit he get's is unbelievable, if he leaves we are back to shit.

Class player and a better midfielder than De Bruyne, surrounded by abysmal fullbacks and central defenders.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Didn't like his attitude today, looked like he wasn't bothered.
But this is what you get when you play your most important player out of position, in 2 man midfield. And no, Lingard dropping deep means s**t, it's still Matic and him only.
We need to build our team around Pogba not Alexis Sanchez. This formation does not work and never will.
Do you though? Is he good enough to build a team around? I'm honestly not convinced.

Fracture90

And by downing tools – again your suggestion not mine – how does that prove that he deserves to have the team built around him? It's an absolute nonsense to excuse how trash Pogba's been for the last few games by blaming it on his position.

Mourinho's just said he wasn't injured. If that's the case then the only thing he's managed to prove is that he doesn't deserve to be in the first team at the minute.
I think you're arguing with yourself, again.

I clearly stated that I'm talking in general and not excusing Pogba for poor performances / downing tools, but somehow either you filed to read that part of my comment or you're just projecting what you want to have read in my comment despite it not being there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.