Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearded One

It's embarrassing that some would even blame the manager when the player hasn't shown any bit of character in the past few showings.

podurban2

Because he's a midfielder who had less time on the ball than the other midfielder when we were talking about involvement in the game?
Both are creative midfielders too? It’s just singling out the kid, carry on.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Herrera managed 9 touches in 15 minutes. Pogba 30 in 30. Of those touches, one each contributed something genuinely impactful - Herrera's through ball to Sánchez which he couldn't control and Pogba's spin past two players on the centre circle, breaking through the midfield lines only for Mata to do his usual cutback to Lukaku, devoid of any creativity. It's the two players that were fed that aren't doing enough. Only Matic has made more passes, and while both of them have been pretty passive at least they're keeping the ball moving. No-one else seems capable of keeping it.
So Pogba is a ball hog then...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
After all the complaints, McTominay actually has been better than him today.

Not that one game means anything. But still.

p2pZeus

I just turned the tv off. I am really upset at mourinho but this guy here. Pual Pogba, is clapping, laughing and holding hands with opposition player everytime its corner. What the feck is wrong with you? this is fecking champions league. you are paid millions in salary, all he does is fecking laugh, jog back and think he is some fecking hero. fecking fed up with these clowns.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
He looks absolutely lost out there, nothing coming off and, as per, he’s not making up for it with effort and intensity.

dirkey

Would happily see him being taken off. Paid far too much to stroll around. No intensity. No determination. Loves his pointless fancy flicks. How many times can he lose the ball?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Funny how he gets so much shit but he is the only player capable of making defense into attack with his ability to turn and dribble from the middle.

Zoo

Played quite well in a disjointed performance from us. I really don’t like Alexis on the left because he comes too drop and reduces the influence that Pogba can have.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Thought that he had a good half. His casual strolling is annoying though.

kidbob

Funny how he gets so much shit but he is the only player capable of making defense into attack with his ability to turn and dribble from the middle.
Yep, we complain like mad about our lack of forward threat and yet slate the shit out of our only attack minded midfielder.

Zoo

I just turned the tv off. I am really upset at mourinho but this guy here. Pual Pogba, is clapping, laughing and holding hands with opposition player everytime its corner. What the feck is wrong with you? this is fecking champions league. you are paid millions in salary, all he does is fecking laugh, jog back and think he is some fecking hero. fecking fed up with these clowns.
:lol:

Abhinav

Surprised with some of the comments here. Thought he was one of the few who did well. Not great but better than the rest.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Played quite well in a disjointed performance from us. I really don’t like Alexis on the left because he comes too drop and reduces the influence that Pogba can have.
Yeah, also Martial on the left showed much more than Sanchez. He should play on right, Martial looks much better as LW.

SaboTaj

A manager can't persuade a club to break the world record fee for a player and then bench him for our biggest games of the season.
So you’re saying Mourinho was the one who negotiated the fee? Don’t think that’s how it went down man.

But yeah, making any changes to the playing squad as and when he sees fit is his job.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Shite for the most part but did start to make things happen once the game started opening up

Clearly somethings not right, either he's carrying an injury or wants out, can't be a lack of confidence because he doesn't appear to be someone who suffers with that

Silas

Played better in that second half. Still doesn't seem 100% to me. He jogged around a lot even when we were attacking, so it didn't seem like it was a case of him just being a lazy defender.

Idxomer

He was good today and the only guy who tried constantly to move us forward from the back 7 Jose started with.

Anyway I still think he's our best outfield player. Large part of the problem in his performances lies mainly with Mourinho.

Eddy_JukeZ

Needs to show more.

I was hoping he'd come in with some some fight, but I don't know.

I thought he was too languid. I know it's his style, but I don't think he was good enough.

He has all the talent, but he needs to apply it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.