g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

Looked like he was actively trying to sabotage the game for us. I honestly wouldn't mind if we sold him. Terribly annoying player.

Roboc7

Fellaini was awful, Pogba was somehow worse. If Mourinho continues as manager I don’t see point in him staying.

Zoo

He should leave his confidence is gone. He’s a talent who should be flourishing elsewhere.

TsuWave

lol at people trying to put this on him. the jose mourinho thread is the other way lads

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Get shut in the summer. He just doesn’t look interested and it’s the most frustrating thing to see a truly gifted human being wasting his talents due to lack of wortk ethic.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Being poor/ having an off day is one thing- and it is completely fine and forgivable. But what he did today- no heart/ no desire- was unforgivable!

PoTMS

He's not actually that good though, is he? I didn't watch him at Juve but he's looked completely average at United. I mean, sure he's had fits and spurts where he's looked quality, but for the most part, he's flattered to deceive. I would sell him and buy a player we don't have to keep making excuses for.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
This man doesn't know a single thing about positioning.

Fellaini might've been terrible but at least the man knows where he should be and where he should go on the pitch.

Pobga looks like a pub player. Never ever play him again in a midfield two. Useless.

Canagel

I want to see him under a different manager. He hasn't become a bad player overnight. This is someone who was courted by the top teams in Europe - Barcelona, Madrid. Under a different management we would see a changed Pogba.

IAmAWinner

IF Jose is still our manager in the summer, then Pogba will most likely be sold. Simple as that

Prodigy24

Something is definitely not right with him. He was playing brilliantly during the first months of the season, unrecognizable now. Can't figure out what's wrong but he looks like he couldn't care less out there. Hope he sorts himself out soon.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that was the worst performance I've seen of a United player in my lifetime. I'm struggling to think of worse. Bebe's crosses come close, but at least he put in a bit of effort.

Those wayward passes, they weren't even close, they weren't even well intercepted. They were absolutely miles off. He looked drunk. Horrendous.

fergies coat

It looks like he couldn’t give a shit. Absolutely no fight or passion in him. He’d be one of them kids you used to play with, that took his ball home when things didn’t go his way.

dirkey

I agree with the poster above who says that this is on Jose, the result.

However, that doesn't excuse the pitiful performance he just put on. Just watch his positioning for the 1st goal. All on him in my opinion. And he the freshest man on the pitch at that point. All the physical talent in the world.
Mentally, he's just not top class in my opinion.

Bwuk

World class talent but we have no idea how to use him or how to get anything out of him.

Under a more progressive manager he’d be fantastic, but under Jose I don’t see the point.

the hea

He's been terrible for months now, today was just another of many lacklustre games from him this season. If he can't be arsed to put a shift in for the team we should just cut our losses and get rid of him asap. As things stand right now I'd start Mctominay over him until he shows some will to actually put a shift in.

MrPooni

Disgusting showing from him. Been one of his biggest defenders but there's absolutely no excuse for tonight's shit show.

Woodenlung

Very strange seeing Pogba play like this. When playing for Juventus he misplaced passes occasionally but they were the more ambitious ones. Now he's side footing five yarders out of play. It's like all of his worst tendencies were dialled up to 11 this evening.

Ultimately he's not to.blame for this shitshow. That lies with the manager. I'm still unsure where this awful.run of performances has come from. He was playing well until the middle of February.

PoTMS

World class talent but we have no idea how to use him or how to get anything out of him.

Under a more progressive manager he’d be fantastic, but under Jose I don’t see the point.
Is he feck. Everyone's to blame except himself.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I always want to be constructive in my criticism, but Im having a difficult time of it after this performance. He was dire, his pssing was dire his effort was dire. Felaini was better in every regard and that’s not meant as a dig against Felaini, but one should expect more from Pogba.

Feck him for this performance.

engulfing

Deserves to be booed. Sell him or sit him in the stands. This kind of disgraceful performance cannot be tolerated. The moment he came on we lost balance.

Rory 7

This man doesn't know a single thing about positioning.

Fellaini might've been terrible but at least the man knows where he should be and where he should go on the pitch.

Pobga looks like a pub player. Never ever play him again in a midfield two. Useless.
Spot on. For all Fellaini’s flaws he was more effective than Pogba tonight. I honestly think the game turned when Fellaini came off and Pog came on. Could see the goal coming from that point on.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Can we re-sign Keane? Get him in there and show this joker what it means to play for United. A 46 year old Keane would play him off the park. The attitude and mentality shown out there for months now is beyond the joke.

Call it knee-jerk if you want but if he doesn't want to pull his head out of his ass then just show him the door. That shit just simply shouldn't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.