Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Need him back badly. Adds so much personality to our play. He’s our heartbeat really.

doomy20

Any news on him? It´s kind of unfair not to give out any information to the fans.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can't even string two passes without him in this match. Really would've dealt better with the press I think.

Roboc7

Need him back asap we saw last season and in the games against Everton and Southampton that without him we just can't keep the ball.

Walters_19_MuFc

To be fair, he was shite in the two games against Pool last season, but as others have said, today we lacked someone to take the ball and play under pressure.

Frank Grimes

Can't see us beating Spurs without Pogba, especially if Fellaini is also out, will need 3 in midfield for that game. That was our main problem versus Liverpool, being outnumbered in the middle of the park.

haram

We need him for the press, the drive, ball retention, arriving in the box, his passes, his strength.

We miss him badly.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why is he recovering in the US and not Manchester ?

Schweinsteiger was blasted because he did the same in Germany
Jose said he would enjoy the warm weather more, gave him special dispensation to leave.

Schweinsteiger was thought of "faking" a few injuries and not trying hard enough to return to fitness, and would often fly back to Germany for long periods. It was Jose's idea, so that's why.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why is he recovering in the US and not Manchester ?

Schweinsteiger was blasted because he did the same in Germany
To be fair, the warm weather will be good for his muscles.

Its no big deal at all for me, we will have someone out their with him making him do the rehab, not that I think he needs someone keeping an eye on him.

Hellboy

When Mourinho was asked if he had granted Pogba permission to fly to the United States, he replied: "I’m in control of the players who are available. You will have to ask Dr McNally [why Pogba is in Florida]. He is responsible for that.

"I’m not happy or unhappy [about Pogba being abroad]. It’s not my responsibility."

Hellboy

Jose said he would enjoy the warm weather more, gave him special dispensation to leave.

Schweinsteiger was thought of "faking" a few injuries and not trying hard enough to return to fitness, and would often fly back to Germany for long periods. It was Jose's idea, so that's why.
To be fair, the warm weather will be good for his muscles.

Its no big deal at all for me, we will have someone out their with him making him do the rehab, not that I think he needs someone keeping an eye on him.
How cute to make so many excuses :lol:

Jose is clearly unhappy with him, did say Zlatan was working hard in Manchester 1 sentence after speaking about Pogba.

BigCaine

When Mourinho was asked if he had granted Pogba permission to fly to the United States, he replied: "I’m in control of the players who are available. You will have to ask Dr McNally [why Pogba is in Florida]. He is responsible for that.

"I’m not happy or unhappy [about Pogba being abroad]. It’s not my responsibility."
Hopefully this won't be a prelude to Jose vs Doctors round 2.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Jose is clearly unhappy with him, did say Zlatan was working hard in Manchester 1 sentence after speaking about Pogba.
As you have said above, he said the Doctor is in charge of why he is in Florida. If he’s not available for selection Mourinho doesn’t care where they are. He said as much. It’s only frustrated fans who are coming up with the theories.

NYAS

This is a manager in charge of a player, not a pre-teen relationship. You think if Jose was unhappy with him he would choose to stomp his feet like a baby and cry to the media about it, instead of, you know, ordering him to stay in Manchester? You really think he's that powerless?

Irrational.

Our midfield (and Matic) is crying out for him. Matic isn't used to being the creator, and having Pogba next to him elevates his game as he has an outlet to pass to and do the creative work, whilst he can focus on his game defensively.

Hope he returns soon.

Utdstar01

Our midfield (and Matic) is crying out for him. Matic isn't used to being the creator, and having Pogba next to him elevates his game as he has an outlet to pass to and do the creative work, whilst he can focus on his game defensively.

Hope he returns soon.
Matic was actually more of an attacking midfielder at Benfica before Mourinho pulled him back into a holding role at Chelsea. Think we could do with another midfielder in the summer to fill a void if Andreas doesn't stay with us.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
:lol: He’s so fcking good it’s funny.

There might be more effective players at the moment in the league but not a single one is as talented as Paul Pogba.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
What was the worst case recovery for such an injury? Seems as though that is the timeline.

Tempo.

Matic was actually more of an attacking midfielder at Benfica before Mourinho pulled him back into a holding role at Chelsea. Think we could do with another midfielder in the summer to fill a void if Andreas doesn't stay with us.
Incorrect. Jorge Jesus is the manager responsible for converting him from an Attacking Midfielder to a DM, not Mourinho.
Infact, Mourinho brought Matic back to Chelsea in light of his Benfica performances in the DM role.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Standard practice from mourinho as he does not control the medical department to say he does not know when he will be back, i think he might be on the bench vs Chelsea, most likely wont be risked until after the international shit. We need him back asap though. Miss his presence plus we are skint in midfield and need another player asap.

Trizy

It ll be a big task to win that game with him. We do not win at the bridge. Its simple.
True. I haven't been impressed by them in years and yet we still struggle there.

Not that we have been great for about 6 years, mind. :lol:

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Watching this really makes me miss Labile. It's amazing how poor our midfield looks without him.

Labile?

That's a fantastic video. If we saw highlights of a new signing doing that shit in a youtube comp, with everything collected within the last year, we'd all be losing our minds. He's an outrageous talent and a joy to watch. Results aside, I just want to get back to watching him play football again.

Also, could the referees maybe give the guy a fecking break? In those highlights you can really see how often opposition players grab hold of him. Obviously, he's so strong that they generally bounce off him but he's picked up way more than his fair share of yellow cards because opposition players go down like a sack of shit if he ever does the same back to them. Referees seem to consistently treat him very unfairly and it would be good if their assessors saw clips like this and had a word.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Labile?

That's a fantastic video. If we saw highlights of a new signing doing that shit in a youtube comp, with everything collected within the last year, we'd all be losing our minds. He's an outrageous talent and a joy to watch. Results aside, I just want to get back to watching him play football again.

Also, could the referees maybe give the guy a fecking break? In those highlights you can really see how often opposition players grab hold of him. Obviously, he's so strong that they generally bounce off him but he's picked up way more than his fair share of yellow cards because opposition players go down like a sack of shit if he ever does the same back to them. Referees seem to consistently treat him very unfairly and it would be good if their assessors saw clips like this and had a word.
Paul Labile Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.