Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJJT

The best players still put in an average display on their worst days. Pogba is just anonymous far too often. He’s great on his day when he has the freedom but put a man or two on him he can’t deal with it. Happy for him to move to Madrid if we get s big fee for him

Copa Mundial

If the performance Pogba has just delivered was by anyone else they would be crucified!

I have never seen such a heartless, gutless and downright lazy performance from a Utd player in a very long time.

The complete antithesis of a team player!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I thought he was a disgrace tonight. In previous games I could find excuses to explain his performance but tonight he properly hid and when he got on the ball, he tried his usual pointless standing still dribbles. 9 times out of 10 he loses the ball like that.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Genuine question, is he our worst player over the course of last 6 or 7 games?

AndyJ1985

He's a prick who prances about like he's the greatest player to have ever lived.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
fecking Mourinho not knowing how to get the best out of him.

Talented player but he is so spineless. I hope we get rid in the summer.

Heinzesight

Can’t stand him. Obviously very talented but has no heart or desire. Such a shame as I was buzzing when he re-signed but he has to go. Get two hungrier players in for the cash and let him spray needless balls out to the wing and lose the ball in dangerous areas of the pitch in the Bernabeu.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Contrast this to Roy Keane. every match Keane gave a hundred 100% and demanded the absolute same as his team mates. Can you imagine if Keane was playing alongside Pogba tonight. Pogba would have got a bollicking.

Welbeckham

His body language has gone back to November levels and so has the football that we play.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor performance, probably third worst player after Young and Smalling today.

His form is very worrying, he needs to step up.

flappyjay

I am fecking done. Madrid won't have the money as they are renovating their attack. Maybe a swap deal with kroos and somebody coming our away could happen.

NK86

No manager or midfield partners to hide behind now. He's gone missing at the most crucial point in our season.
He has not gone missing. It just seems his head isn't in it. Seems like he is already in Madrid.

King Eric 7

Our midfield is fecked. We can't be selling Pogba this summer, we can't really afford to. We will just have to figure out a way to get consistent performances out of him and tie him down with another contract at whatever cost.

Slevs

Contrast this to Roy Keane. every match Keane gave a hundred 100% and demanded the absolute same as his team mates. Can you imagine if Keane was playing alongside Pogba tonight. Pogba would have got a bollicking.
He'd kill him, I'm serious. This is a guy that gave Peter Schmeichel a black eye, Pogba wouldn't survive with Keane in the team.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Didn't do much wrong or rather didn't do anything at all, I've been frustrated when he gives the ball away cheaply or misplaces passes but I can get over that, what he did tonight was unforgivable. When the going got tough he got going, that's his worst performance of the season, to hide like that in such a crucial game is shocking.

ash_86

Definition of a luxury player. Hazard against wolves at the bridge pulled a goal from his ass when his team was down. That's a WC player trait.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I was laughed at when I said I'd rather have Eriksen in my team than Pogba. If Madrid are stupid enough to pay 150m for him then they are more than welcome to have him. All the talent in the world is completely pointless if you have 0 mentality.
I'd be very worried if we build our team around him.

Raven

I didn't think he was too bad. Created a couple of chances, but it was definitely his worst performance this season. Young and Lingard were miles worse.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's too much of a moments player.

Someone like Verratti is a better player than him(but he can't stay fit).

He was awful tonight.

If Real offer loads of cash for him, I'd take it and run honestly.

His performances just vary way too much. There's no more excuses.

Slevs

I was laughed at when I said I'd rather have Eriksen in my team than Pogba. If Madrid are stupid enough to pay 150m for him then they are more than welcome to have him. All the talent in the world is completely pointless if you have 0 mentality.
I'd be very worried if we build our team around him.
He genuienly ruins the good work of people around him. fecking virus.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Our midfield is fecked. We can't be selling Pogba this summer, we can't really afford to. We will just have to figure out a way to get consistent performances out of him and tie him down with another contract at whatever cost.
Don't agree with this at all, especially after the garbage he's served up recently. He's a huge part of why this midfield isn't working at the moment, just like he's a huge part when it does work, he's still far too hot and cold.

Devil may care

Seemed like he was auditioning for the Ballet rather than playing football tonight, very disappointing performance.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
@roonster09. Where are the goals and assists brother without no control?
His form is poor and his last few games are disgrace, so come again which midfielder controls the game, creates and scores?

Pogba is not a controlling midfielder and he won't be one. His form has nothing to do with lack of controlling games, his general impact on the game is non existent and his work rate is very poor.

Patrick08

Arsenals guendouzi and Ramsey have more influence than him in the middle with their vision and positioning.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
The barometer for a Manchester United midfielder (In my life time) is Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Bryan Robson, even Paul Ince, Nicky Butt and Michael Carrick...

He's not hitting that in my eyes

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I have my doubts as to whether he can do it 50 games a season. I am thinking with next year in mind.

I would not be surprized if he goes out and has a stomer against Barca next week. But then the week after he will be shit.

el3mel

You'll never get consistent form from him. Was never for Juve either. He's great on his day but you never know when his day is.

Will never change.

Welbeckham

If he can’t be fussed, we just have to take the money. It’s a shame, because he’s the most talented player we’ve had since Ronaldo.

Patrick08

His form is poor and his last few games are disgrace, so come again which midfielder controls the game, creates and scores?

Pogba is not a controlling midfielder and he won't be one. His form has nothing to do with lack of controlling games, his general impact on the game is non existent and his work rate is very poor.
If you can't control then you have no control over your impact on the game as well, and you get frustrated as you don't receive the ball in right areas.

el3mel

Didn't even do that even when he was downing the tools under fecking Mourinho.

Patrick08

You'll never get consistent form from him. Was never for Juve either. He's great on his day but you never know when his day is.

Will never change.
Yeah, need to have him on his toes with competition, when he does this bench him.

Zoo

Tonight he and Lingard could have no complaints about being hauled off. Frankly they should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.