Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
Sublime assist (Scholes would have been proud if he made it), but otherwise - like the rest of the team - was mediocre.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Like the rest of the team, was meh to poor in the last 70 minutes.

Fracture90

Great pass for Rashford's goal, overall good game, was lucky to walk away unscathed after that savage tackle from Evans.

The whole team looks a bit tired but he was his usual 7/10. Absolutely brilliant run at the end when we really needed the pressure taking off.

Devil may care

All 3 in midfield were sloppy today but his assist and that driving run at the end to relieve pressure were big contributions to the 3 points.

Red Star One

In the period since Ole took over I think he's been the best player in the league.

Today, just when I thought he was already done and has no energy left, he took four (or even five) players and won us a crucial foul. Splendid.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
We will never see a 100% Pogba until the clearout and substantial upgrade of quality on the pitch around him.

Djemba-Djemba

The way he just seemingly glides past players effortlessly is pretty special. Some virus eh Mouhrino?
Was actually incredible to watch.

Just brushed past 3 or 4 players with ease.

We desperately need to get him a new contract. We're so reliant on him

el3mel

Any gif for his run in that late minutes to get the foul because Lukaku was too lazy to make the run ? That was glorious to watch.

SAFMUTD

Top top player, he seemed tired towards the end. Ole should start giving him some rest, he is crucial to our play.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Overall he was quite average, but he had a handful of moments of sheer class. Actually, that describes his last few games. He really hasn't been that good lately, but in each match he has a couple of moments that often end up being the difference.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Was sloppy today for long period, but still our better or best outfield player today. Great assist and solo run near the end.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Imagine we had midfielders like peek Vidal and Pirlo.

Pogba has to create, score, and relieve pressure all on his own too often.

Sauldogba

Poor again but that was a world class assist.
Im just glad we have a player with his talent in our team.
Even when meh he can produce moments of brilliance.

Frankstaple!

Thought he was back to his mourinhio days today!

Seemed sloppy with his passes and on the ball, but did have a great ball for rashford.
Too much arm waving today and jogging around.

Its a credit to Leicester midfield that they won most 50/50 and were quicker to the ball for most of the game and pressed us well.

OldTrevil

I hope we get comfortably ahead against Fulham and give him an early rest, we can't afford to lose him to another injury due to fatigue.

Shimo

Such an amazing player, just has to find that part of his character to fight harder when things don't go his way. When he gets frustrated that things aren't going his way, rest of the team feed off that and get nervous / sloppy with what should be simple passes.

Seemed really tired at the end but, when the ball came to him in the 92nd, found that extra bit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s just such a good player. So happy we have him.

Jeffthered

Guy is tired.. still a class act. He desperately needs someone else to take the game to the opposition, open them up, drive past them, create etc.

We are too, far, far, far too dependant on him. I do worry, because I cannot see a solution.

We should have added to the squad in January and I wonder whether Ole/Phelan will regret that.

Jeffthered

Such an amazing player, just has to find that part of his character to fight harder when things don't go his way. When he gets frustrated that things aren't going his way, rest of the team feed off that and get nervous / sloppy with what should be simple passes.

Seemed really tired at the end but, when the ball came to him in the 92nd, found that extra bit.

It is this type of comment that drives me to despair on here. Have you been watching the same games recently? These players aren't robots you know. Paul Pogba has been nothing short of immense under Ole.

yfoFC

Anyone noticed his game has gotten ridiculously simpler under ole, one touch passes rather than needlessly holding on to it.

This has been the biggest reason why his bottom level now seems much higher compared to under the previous one IMO.

Sylar

The moment near the end where he won a freekick, just steamrolled and bulldozed his way. I reckon he can do that a few times a game especially in the second half if we are winning. Would like to see him do more.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Absolutely glorious pass to Rashford for the goal, lovely goal all round it was. After that he was under par, as was the whole side. Still, an under par Pogba is better than anyone that can take his place. He needs a rest but the best we can hope for is get a two goal lead against a lesser side then take him off

Makelele

Pogba is an impressive player. Ferocious on the ball like an eagle. His biggest weakness imo is that he does not impose himself enough in order to set the tempo of the game like say Fabregas. If he adds that to his game he would be tremendous.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Have I mentioned that he’s the best midfielder in the world before?

mav_9me

Anyone noticed his game has gotten ridiculously simpler under ole, one touch passes rather than needlessly holding on to it.

This has been the biggest reason why his bottom level now seems much higher compared to under the previous one IMO.
Mainly imo because we are playing more of a pass and move type of football. So he has more options for simpler pass and move stuff particularly on the left.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
His passing was a little erratic today but this lad has everything. He could be the very very best, personally I’m still pissed with him about downing tools but his quality cannot be disputed.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Annoys me when Pogba get criticised for sloppy plays sometimes as if other players don't play loose balls.

There is this narrative on the Caf that these other hyped up players by media have these flawless games therefore when Pogba comes out with a game where he's productive but makes some sloppy passes, people always come with comments about his game followed by "but" arguments.

It's actually amazing how little some on these boards watch the players they love over rating and have actually no sense or idea of what would constitute a world class player or midfielder. People will talk up the likes of Modric, Veratti etc yet will be the first to point out how Pogba made some sloppy passes or surrendered the ball which only further show and highlight how these same people don't watch the players they love praising from other teams but instead are just singing some tune they've heard from media and such.

Overall reading the Caf one would think these so called better midfielders than Pogba in other teams have 100% passing success rate or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.