6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

izzydiggler

I’m not his biggest fan but he looked motivated and was good today. Let’s hope he can keep it up.

Godfather

Those passes were pure sex. Shame we have a bunch of bottlers up front. Watch him get shit the more he gets coached from us again.

Boneli

He has to come in for Lingard. Head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch when he came on. You could tell he was up for it from that initial sprint when he came on to get into the box. Let’s see if it lasts.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Made 2 goal scoring chances and worked us into a few dangerous positions. Did more in 30 minutes than the rest of the team managed.

having him back is the only small joy I can take from that rubbish.

Love watching him, don't blame him at all that he wants to leave with the shite around him. I'd have trouble getting motivated too if I had to watch Luke Shaw trundling down the wing next to me

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You could see the difference when he replaced Lingard, fair play to him.
Hopefully he can get fully fit and really contribute for the rest of the season, if he does we might shoot up the league.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Great to have him back.

I'm not looking forward to the eventual abuse he'll get when this team drags him down. Then again, he's been getting abuse for being injured so it's not like he's had a break.

Ludens the Red

It says something when a barely half fit Pogba can come on and do things others are incapable of doing, such as
-passing the ball to a team mate
-passing the ball to a team mate and then moving
-shooting the ball at the goal in an attempt to score a goal
-running past players

If anything that cameo makes him Oles worse nightmare.

el3mel

Fair feck to him.

Wasn't just our best player when he came, but also showed a great urgency in each of his plays. He looked like he fecking care.

JakeTheRed

A very frustrating player. Just the glimpse of him today shows how creative he can be. He has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world (if he wants it). I hope he can grab this team by the scruff of the neck and get them playing some good offensive football. But, as we've seen many times, I fear he will go missing in many games because of his attitude. Hope he can prove us all wrong.

M Bison

Supports
York City
A very frustrating player. Just the glimpse of him today shows how creative he can be. He has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world (if he wants it). I hope he can grab this team by the scruff of the neck and get them playing some good offensive football. But, as we've seen many times, I fear he will go missing in many games because of his attitude. Hope he can prove us all wrong.
Exactly. One ray of sunshine doesn’t make a summer, played well when he came on and looked a lot better than those around him, but we need to see it more consistently.

Romez

It shouldn’t be on one player to make a whole team play well, that’s stupid.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
That's what only the coach & the entire team can do, not Pogba as an individual.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not played in months and still our best player by far.

honestly he doesn’t deserve this crap.

Walters_19_MuFc

Oozes class. Could have quite easily had three assists im the 25 mins he was on. Interesting that Ole went to a 433 when he came on. Maybe its the sign of things to come, especially against team we need to break down anyway.

Out for 3 months and instantly our best player.

I generally use people's opinion of him as a test to see whether they are worth listening to.

theklr

When he «goes missing» he is still better than Lingard, Pereira or Mara.

Red00012

Great to have him back.

Lingard is so bad that Ole has no choice but to play him no 10.

Untd55

He is clearly our best player. Unfortunately, I still think he will be gone in the summer.

We need to be looking for a replacement, which will be difficult.

laughtersassassin

Apparently he got a few boos when he cam win. Hate so many of our fans. They are a disgrace.

Least Paul shut them up quick not that they would acknowledge it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Apparently he got a few boos when he cam win. Hate so many of our fans. They are a disgrace.

Least Paul shut them up quick not that they would acknowledge it.
They will be back soon enough. Even this thread has gone quiet pretty quickly, which is odd considering how much people have had to say the last few months. They are not here to talk about the actual football, but will be out in droves if his standard drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.