Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Literally no one in the game today has a bad word to say about him, even rival players wax lyrical about him

Maybe that was Mourinho's problem, he was jealous at just how popular he is

Concerning there's not an ounce of news about him signing a new contract though
Without a shadow of a doubt Mourinho saw the influence and "power" Pogba had in our dressing room and he clearly tried to marginalise that. Stripped him of captaincy, made him sound like the bad apple/virus and that he wasn't commited.

IMO Pogba clearly loves United, but as Ole says he wants to make sure it's the best for himself also and I don't blame him in that.

I think it'll depend what happens in the next year. If we get CL, push on and make some good signings and then start really challenging at the top of the league/Europe again he will be more than happy to stay.

If we stay as a 4th-8th position / Europa league team he will leave and walk into any top team in the world (all the haters saying "who'd want him" are kidding themselves :lol: )

laughtersassassin

We would be lost without him. If he goes there is very few players who could replace him if any.

Maybe Thiago could but even he wouldn't be as good imo.

Most important thing is to add to the team seriously this summer as it is last chance saloon in terms of keeping Pogba.

And well if we lose him we will only be regressing which we cannot afford.

TheReligion

Abusive
Great when he came on. His disguised pass for the goal was superb. Also fantastic to see him going mental when Maguire slid in the winner.

Skills

Snitch
Pogba for player manager?

I mean our best strategy is pretty much give him the ball and hope for the best, so we might as well save some money on the coaching staff.

Paul_Scholes18

I want to see him go for goals a bit more. He always tries the fancy passes which rarely works out that well. Although when it works it is nice on the eye.

predator

Youth NITK
That pass was sublime. That's the sort of stuff that's needed when playing against a team that is sitting back. He is perfect against this sort of team. Such an intelligent footballer. How anyone can be happy to see the back of him for footballing reasons is beyond me.

I just appreciate the little things he does so much more now that he hasn't played in so long, he makes them seem so normal you forget regular CMs don't make those types of passes. Unreal talent. Him and Martial a class above after coming on

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They saying (ITK4) his new contract is sorted and just needs to be signed...

We will see
Well that's the biggest issue isn't it, not really news at all. No point having an offer if he isn't signing.

Anyway, another goal contribution from Pogba. He won't get the assist but he made that goal.

Walters_19_MuFc

If Pogba was to leave in the summer, I cant think of any player who could replace him. He has a skillset that very few players have.

LJJT

Great to have him back, really impressed with his performances and attitude since his return

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Turned in some incredibly mature performances. Say what you want about the level of opponents but when he's played in midfield we've completely controlled the flow of the games.

laughtersassassin

Not to hate on McTominay and Fred as they have had great seasons by their own standards but it is safe to say that if Pogba leaves in the next year or two they cannot be the ones taking his spot.

If they are we will be regressing a hell of a lot.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So he has to work his way back into the team does he?? :lol:
Those guys ran away within 10 minutes of his return against Spurs and haven’t been seen since. They will be back when his performances drop below 8/10 though.

Imagine saying Pogba should be benched for Fred and McTominay!

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Looked completely in control of the game as soon as he came on. This is the player we've waited to see. I've always advocated getting rid, but if this type of display is going to be the norm, then I hope he signs a new contract.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
We needed Pogba to come on after 45 minutes. He elevates our midfield to an unreal extent. I have been critical of him in the past, some of it out of bitterness about his obvious desire to be elsewhere. However, he is levels above anyone but Bruno in our squad.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Absolutely unreal player, not a single player on the planet that can do everything he does. Got a combination of skill, technique and strength that is unplayable when he clicks.

Gordon S

This is the level of midfielders we need in our squad!
Sadly makes Scott look painfully average in comparison.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
:lol: Barely involved though? He didn't embarrass himself but I really don't understand the love in here. Just watch the video. The first three simple passes went behind the player, the next were pretty much only simple passes that hit the target or missed passes. Not much else going on for him this game sadly. Crazy reaction for a pretty mediocre performance.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Since returning against Spurs he's created 8 chances (not including his run for the penalty against Spurs) in 3 games having not played a full game in any of them. Bruno's also created 8 chances these last 3 games but has played more minutes.

It's nice to have midfielders share the work load at creating chances again.

Well after 5 years of being here they are growing on me.
:keano:

Status
Not open for further replies.