6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjb

Guys, you have to look at the fact that Pogba joined us at a time where it looked like we were going back to the top again. We're the worst we've ever been since fergie retired so it makes absolutely no sense for pogba to sacrifice his career for a club whose fans don't want him here.
He is part of the reason for that given he is a member of the squad. We want players here who would always want to be here regardless. Look at Juve and how they were able to keep certain stars even though they were relegated. That's the type of dedication we need now, as this our toughest period. City managed to build from nothing, signing Yaya Toure and David Silva at a time in which they were a joke. If you can't see the potential of an upturn with us now, there is no point keeping him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So would you think that getting Rashford and Martial and De Gea tied up long term and signing Maguire, AWB and Bruno is showing an intent to be successful in the future?
It’s certainly a start.

Bondi77

It’s certainly a start.
Well I think it would be really good PR for Pogba if he said something along the lines of knocking Pool and City of their perch would be a great challenge and something he would like to be a major part of and the fans would love it.
Raiola works for him and every now and then Paul should just tell him to shut the #$%! up!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Well I think it would be really good PR for Pogba if he said something along the lines of knocking Pool and City of their perch would be a great challenge and something he would like to be a major part of and the fans would love it.
Raiola works for him and every now and then Paul should just tell him to shut the #$%! up!
So what you want is PR stunts?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I just read a report that says ibrahomovic used to keep him in check by making him feel insignificant. The same report says that after ibra left another team member tried to get him back in line only for lingard to go up to him and ask him where he got his clothes from and stuff

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That wasn't persuading him to stay and we were actually willing to sell at this point. LvG was playing Romero and Navas was about to join us as well in a trade deal. It was just a fault and nothing more. Not really any club's strategy, and not something that's going to happen again.
yeah we wanted rid

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We finished 6th that season, a weak Europa saved our arses.
That season was our best since SAF retired. We were a better team than the one that finished 2nd which was all about De Gea heroics. The Ibrahimovic injury really set us back, we lost a leader for nothing and blew £90m on Lukaku as a replacement which could have been used elsewhere.

el3mel

yeah we wanted rid
We had no problem selling at this point and getting Navas instead yes. If you want to believe this fax machine was a mastermind plan by the club to keep him so be it as long as it makes you feel better.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That season was our best since SAF retired. We were a better team than the one that finished 2nd which was all about De Gea heroics. The Ibrahimovic injury really set us back, we lost a leader for nothing and blew £90m on Lukaku as a replacement which could have been used elsewhere.
We were woeful after September-October, it was difficult to watch particularly in EL.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We were woeful after September-October, it was difficult to watch particularly in EL.
It's a low bar but draws killed us that season, many of which we should have won. 17/18 we were winning games we didn't deserve for me. The start to 18/19 could be seen a mile away.

Seb burrow

Couple of reports suggesting pogba isn’t joining the squad in Spain for winter training...Anyone know differently?

Son

Pogba is my favourite United player when he’s on the field but we need money to rebuild properly and he is the best asset we have to sell.

Just do the deal in the summer with Juve or Madrid. It’s not even losing face now it’s just business. We will have to replace him with a top signing like Sancho though to get those shirt sales back.

Would give both parties a fresh start and us a new superstar.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We had no problem selling at this point and getting Navas instead yes. If you want to believe this fax machine was a mastermind plan by the club to keep him so be it as long as it makes you feel better.
Who said that ? But we didn’t want rid anymore than we wanted rid of Ronaldo. The players wanted to go and we accepted.

Trex

Pogba is my favourite United player when he’s on the field but we need money to rebuild properly and he is the best asset we have to sell.

Just do the deal in the summer with Juve or Madrid. It’s not even losing face now it’s just business. We will have to replace him with a top signing like Sancho though to get those shirt sales back.

Would give both parties a fresh start and us a new superstar.
Why would Sancho want to come to a club Pogba wants to leave,no first rate talent would move to a club that can't garantee trophies,that is exactly the problem Pogba has with united,its either we are buying Sancho into a team that has Pogba and Rashford or selling Pogba and buying two or three second rate players,i think its up to united to show ambition or accept mediocrity,in a couple of years when Rashford has become an established star he would probably want out to

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Still in a cast so there is no way he is back for the game against Chelsea. For fecks sake. :(
He had the cast taken off a couple of weeks ago but what makes it doubtful him making the Chelski game is missing the warm weather training unless he has a closed door game lined up in Manchester.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I just read a report that says ibrahomovic used to keep him in check by making him feel insignificant. The same report says that after ibra left another team member tried to get him back in line only for lingard to go up to him and ask him where he got his clothes from and stuff
Even if not true, its credible. Especially the Ibra thing; you could see it in interviews. The level of infantile acting out in that squad must have been fairly epic

DoomSlayer

He had the cast taken off a couple of weeks ago but what makes it doubtful him making the Chelski game is missing the warm weather training unless he has a closed door game lined up in Manchester.
So what is he wearing on this video? His injury seems far from being healed.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
So what is he wearing on this video? His injury seems far from being healed.
I think it's a video following his rehabilitation from when he had the surgery which would span at least 3 weeks. He definitely had the cast taken off around the 26th or 27th of January. Maybe its just a temporary support he wears to help him in his training.

Bondi77

I thought it was decided he would not go to Marbella because there was concern about some form of virus and he was going to stay in Manchester.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I thought it was decided he would not go to Marbella because there was concern about some form of virus and he was going to stay in Manchester.
Border control surrounding Ighalo and corona virus. Nothing to do with Pogba.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Well he is a known virus to be fair.

Bondi77

Fair play, nicely done.

Light hearted humour... sure you're in the right thread? :)
I know, the Pogba threads always tend to be a bit sensitive it seems. I was going to comment on the haircut but I changed my mind on that one.

DoomSlayer

I think it's a video following his rehabilitation from when he had the surgery which would span at least 3 weeks. He definitely had the cast taken off around the 26th or 27th of January. Maybe its just a temporary support he wears to help him in his training.
No, you've got the wrong impression from the video. Pogba has said today on his Instagram story that it's his first time being without a protective boot after the surgery.

I think he won't be back until March.

Status
Not open for further replies.