Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djemba-Djemba

Nonsense, Maguire has put in loads of performances this season that deserved him being dropped let alone booed. Leaving at the end of the season has got nothing to do with it. Pogba's a black player with fancy haircuts and has been an easy target for United fans for years. We all know how it works. Maguire has been shit for years, he's the captain, got into bother with the police abroad and been responsible for more goals conceded...yet nothing.

Help me make it make sense.
feck off with this bollocks.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Just 3 quotes I found with 3 mins of googling. Unless your definition of constantly is every week, he's definitely made these sort of comments repeatedly, especially in the last 3 years.

"I think the best soluton for both Pogba and Man Utd is that he goes in the next transfer window...risk losing him on a free transfer as it's not his intention to extend his contract"

"Better to be straight up about it. Paul is unhappy at Manchester united...he has to move...he has a contract that expires in 18months"

"PP is unhappy...unable to express himself...needs a new team, a change of air"
You said constant, those come from one interview. December 7 2020.
I believe that I remember at least two other. But that doesn't constitute constant. And two of them are after being already targetted by fans in 2018.

I want him out for several reasons and one of them is that most of you are absolutely toxic, it's not good for you, the club and the player.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Nonsense, Maguire has put in loads of performances this season that deserved him being dropped let alone booed. Leaving at the end of the season has got nothing to do with it. Pogba's a black player with fancy haircuts and has been an easy target for United fans for years. We all know how it works. Maguire has been shit for years, he's the captain, got into bother with the police abroad and been responsible for more goals conceded...yet nothing.

Nothing to do with the fact he’s our most expensive player ever and he’s either shite or injured most of the time.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Wonder what Mejbri and Garnacho was thinking hearing the boes? Other friends in the team? Tchouameni?

I really dislike the lack of team spirit surronding the entire club. The fans should be better. Even if the players are not. The fans are the club. The players are not.

SER19

Steady on ffs. Maguire was subbed in a huge CL game and the crowd celebrated. It was damning and hard to watch. Pogba has disrespected the club endlessly and is finally likely to doddle off this summer. Maguire has been equally rubbish, worse this season, but has never played the club and fans for fools at the say so of his shitty agent. I personally wouldnt boo pogba, but bringing his race into it says more about you than fans giving him shit after years of his circus

hobbers

I really dislike the lack of team spirit surronding the entire club. The fans should be better. Even if the players are not. The fans are the club. The players are not.
The fans have been a doormat for far too long. Fans have let the standards slip as much as any other party.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
There's been many examples of these sort of soundbites from Raiola. I found 3 separate ones in the post above.
Raiola trying to pimp him out to City in his first season or 2 with us I believe was the start. Loved the way Pep confirmed it, rubbing the fat cnuts nose in it, and yet we should be 100% behind our players? Feck that. If they can't give 100% to the club then they deserve nothing from the fans.

Rooney a club legend got hammered. Pogba has asked to get away at least 3 times that we know of should be nailed to the cross.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Played well in the first half when we had the ball. Doesn't deserve to be booed, classless stuff. What exactly has he done wrong other than being less than the player we hoped he'd be?
Are you actually joking?

So all the stuff with Raiola is fine then? He could have shut him up any time he wanted. He didn't.

Raiola came out and dropped bombshells on the eve of a Manchester Derby and also a crucial CL game Vs Leipzig.

Pogba can feck off and anyone who defends this fraud can join him. He's been a huge flop.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I believe that I remember at least two other. But that doesn't constitute constant. And two of them are after being already targetted by fans in 2018.

I want him out for several reasons and one of them is that most of you are absolutely toxic, it's not good for you, the club and the player.
These are just the quick fire quotes I found.
You don't think Raiola, his brother and Pogba himself have constantly been at it over the last 3 years?

I used to be his biggest defender, but even I eventually realised that what he offers on the pitch simply isn't anywhere near what it should be, and not for the whole Raiola circus behind it.

Even today he did his mad signature move of pointlessly holding someone off, to show his ball skills, and then lost it, right on the edge of our area.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United

Why should the fans respect a player that obviously has no respect for the club? At least 3 times he's asked to get away that we know of since he's been with us. Does that sound like a committed player to you?

Dan_F

Wonder what Mejbri and Garnacho was thinking hearing the boes? Other friends in the team? Tchouameni?

Hopefully that they need to put some effort in :lol:

But seriously though, I’m not so sure this is a great time to introduce some of these youngsters.

I get your point, but the match going fans have absolutely supported through thick and thin. At some point that has to snap.

Blood Mage

Can't wait for him to feck off. Who can blame the fans for being sick of the sight of him really?

JPRouve

Scout
These are just the quick fire quotes I found.
You don't think Raiola, his brother and Pogba himself have constantly been at it over the last 3 years?

I used to be his biggest defender, but even I eventually realised that what he offers on the pitch simply isn't anywhere near what it should be, and not for the whole Raiola circus behind it.

Even today he did his mad signature move of pointlessly holding someone off, to show his ball skills, and then lost it, right on the edge of our area.
Constantly? No. I said it before and it applies to all french players, the french press are scumbags and they ask impossible questions when they have the players at Clairefontaine, Pogba always give a political answer which has sometimes been translated in the strangest ways, it was particularly bad when Zidane was at Madrid. His brother isn't constantly in the media but when he is, he gets the same questions and talk absolute nonsense.
As for Raiola there is the one that you quoted, an other one where he praised SAF but lambasted Woodward and the club. And I believe that there is at least an other one about an extension.

clarkydaz

hopefully realise what standards need to be and be held accountable for utter pisstake. That goes for a handful of current players. How can there be team spirit when the manager himself yesterday pretty much said these players are twats

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think we need to take into account he is fasting.

Playing him in the CDM role isn't really the smartest either, he has no defensive idea of positioning. I don't think he didn't try but he's definitely half the player he used to be.

No way is he worth signing on again for huge money.

Djemba-Djemba

Think we need to take into account he is fasting.

Playing him in the CDM role isn't really the smartest either, he has no defensive idea of positioning. I don't think he didn't try but he's definitely half the player he used to be.

No way is he worth signing on again for huge money.
For 6 years?

JPRouve

Scout
Why should the fans respect a player that obviously has no respect for the club? At least 3 times he's asked to get away that we know of since he's been with us. Does that sound like a committed player to you?
Personally I don't mind players wanting to leave if they have a reason for it, I don't expect or demand unconditional will to remain at United. The only time where it bothered me was with Ronaldo because we were at the top and he decided to join what I viewed as a lesser team, that one hurt my feelings. But that doesn't apply to Pogba, Di Maria, Lukaku or De Gea or any current players because as someone that has invested a lot of time following United, I know that the management team messed up and I don't expect players that have the ability to join better run clubs to just roll with it, I'm actually a lot more suspiscious of players that wouldn't think about leaving and are happy to just collect paychecks.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Physically, he's actually really weak. His running power is so low and has very little pace etc.

All he does is try to throw a leg between the man and the ball to draw a foul and all players in the league just nick the ball off him.

Like, I really don't get what attributes he has besides from a neat pass or the occasional cross field ball under no pressure.

Jev

Are you actually joking?

So all the stuff with Raiola is fine then? He could have shut him up any time he wanted. He didn't.

Raiola came out and dropped bombshells on the eve of a Manchester Derby and also a crucial CL game Vs Leipzig.

Pogba can feck off and anyone who defends this fraud can join him. He's been a huge flop.
Nobody can shut Raiola up. If some irrelevant quotes by his agent is the main argument then for me that confirms he hasn't done anything to warrant booing. I'm not saying he should stay, just that the boo-boys were classless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
For 6 years?
Lets be honest the first few years were way better than this.

He was physically at his peak and able to go strong late into matches. Remember Jose used to push him into the 10 position and help us counter attack?

Now he looks dead on his feet by 60 minutes.

Djemba-Djemba

Physically, he's actually really weak. His running power is so low and has very little pace etc.

All he does is try to throw a leg between the man and the ball to draw a foul and all players in the league just nick the ball off him.

Like, I really don't get what attributes he has besides from a neat pass or the occasional cross field ball under no pressure.
Also hugely injury prone.

Diamond Chap

Supports
Airdrieonians
It would be interesting to know how much money money has been wasted on Pogba over the period.
I don't understand why the Club would even consider offering him anything.
As a previous poster says, he's either rubbish or injured.

Foxbatt

Nobody can shut Raiola up. If some irrelevant quotes by his agent is the main argument then for me that confirms he hasn't done anything to warrant booing. I'm not saying he should stay, just that the boo-boys were classless.
Absolutely the player can. All he needs to do is tell him to shut up. The player is in charge and not the other way about.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Are you actually joking?

What happened with support the team? Players? Ah, i get it, it goes only for those who you choose that deserve support

AndySmith1990

What happened with support the team? Players? Ah, i get it, it goes only for those who you choose that deserve support
You taking the piss? These lazy players who don't care have been getting supported unconditionally for years. About time fans stop being soft and boo the ones who deserve it, just like other clubs do

crossy1686

career ending
Watched the game today and saw he physically waned in the second half. Not really a problem at all to be honest, especially when you factor in he’s fasting and probably hadn’t eaten in 8 hours or so.

However his performances as just so fecking apathetic, and it’s not just now, it’s been all fecking season bar the very first game.

On top of that we’ve had reports of him speaking to other clubs and stories of him being offered a massive contract which has upset everyone else, true or not, it’s not a good look when you’re running your contract down and not telling people the truth.

RonaldoVII

I didn't boo but can understand those who did. He's put in half arsed performances and flirted with a move away for years; he can't expect unconditional support.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You taking the piss? These lazy players who don't care have been getting supported unconditionally for years. About time fans stop being soft and boo the ones who deserve it, just like other clubs do
I was being sarcastic towards that poster who has history about talking about "support" and calling out us who wanted Ole out.
But in Pogba's case, i really don't know what are booos about.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nah I disagree. He came for 90m price tag and dubbed one of the best midfielders on the planet. He hasn't delivered. The booing was frustration built up over 6 years.

More talented players have higher expectations. He's not been able to perform consistently for us.

hobbers

Finally a eureka moment.

If players dont deserve support, dont support them. Simple. About time our fanbase learned that.

RonaldoVII

Pogba could. He's Pogba's mouthpiece. He wouldn't be spouting off against Pogba's will. Pogba says the same himself every time he joins up with France.

crossy1686

career ending
I didn't boo but can understand those who did. He's put in half arsed performances and flirted with a move away for years; he can't expect unconditional support.
Yep, this pretty much sums up the issue, and things will always boil over when collective performances are as shit as they have been lately

Status
Not open for further replies.