Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Faked the injury. No question. Sent off on purpose at old Trafford. The embodiment of Woodwards reign
He played about 20 minutes against Liverpool this season? One of our star players? One of the best midfielders in the world? :lol: It’s worse than terrible. How people can still defend him or want him to sign a new contract here is genuinely mind blowing.

think about it. All of our more talented youth players have all turned out to be more interested in their image than rolling up their sleeves. We are obviously doing something wrong. These guys think they are beyond team work

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Club should have sold him years ago. He's never been a good fit for us. We aren't good enough to carry his total lack of effort.

Gomes

How many minutes did he actually get versus Liverpool in his United career? Like in total.

Djemba-Djemba

How many minutes did he actually get versus Liverpool in his United career? Like in total.
Not many.

He seemed to always conveniently miss games against them, especially at Anfield. Except for the one where no fans were allowed in he was fit for that one.

He's such a fecking coward.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You lot are worse than the tabloids.
And you Pogba defenders are as bad as he is. An embarrassment. Him and his agent have taken the club for fools and you lot lap it up and defend him.

He should have been kicked out the club 2 years ago. He's a flop.

SER19

He played about 20 minutes against Liverpool this season? One of our star players? One of the best midfielders in the world? :lol: It’s worse than terrible. How people can still defend him or want him to sign a new contract here is genuinely mind blowing.

think about it. All of our more talented youth players have all turned out to be more interested in their image than rolling up their sleeves. We are obviously doing something wrong. These guys think they are beyond team work

Hes a scum bag

Chripper

He's not injured.

He lasted 8 minutes of watching players in red shirts swarming around like bees on 20 Espresso's and he just thought "To hell with this...I'd rather watch from the bench..."

He probably misses Dubai.

Personally, I'd pay up his contract and kick him out of Old Trafford, now.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Probably the least likeable player I have ever watched in a red shirt.

What good is having all that ability when you have the attitude lack of effort and guts he does?

Jordan Henderson > Pogba.

Who thought we'd have been saying that 6 years ago but my word I bet you'd not find one Liverpool fan who'd swap them.

Flop. Fraud. Dabbing prat.

OL29

And you Pogba defenders are as bad as he is. An embarrassment. Him and his agent have taken the club for fools and you lot lap it up and defend him.

He should have been kicked out the club 2 years ago. He's a flop.
Are you incapable of having a conversation without resorting to this and that fan boy nonsense? It’s particularly ironic as in the next sentence, calling anyone who criticise Rashford plastic, despite him coming out with probably the laziest performances in our squad this season. It’s all just agenda driven nonsense.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I don't think he was injured. He's been skiving for years.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
There is no way he will be our problem much longer. Even if no one else is willing to pay his wages, it won’t be our problem. He is out of here and he can pretend to be injured for the rest of the season for all I care. Coward.

arthurka

Absolute joke of a player that tool. Ole sure did put his faith and trust in the right people.

Ludens the Red

Well he’s very injury prone so I think that’s more likely than a professional footballer feigning injury.
players feign injury all the time. You’ve even had players and managers writing in their autobiographies that they know for a fact players have feigned injuries to not play in games. Even Paul Scholes admitted to doing it iirc. It really isn’t this huge unheard of thing…. He’d be number one on my list of players I’d expect to do it if he didn’t fancy it.

OL29

players feign injury all the time. You’ve even had players and managers writing in their autobiographies that they know for a fact players have feigned injuries to not play in games. Even Paul Scholes admitted to doing it iirc. It really isn’t this huge unheard of thing…. He’d be number one on my list of players I’d expect to do it if he didn’t fancy it.
I think Scholes just outright refused to play :lol:
I’m not surprised that people think Pogba feigned his injury but I’m not convinced. We’ll never know for sure I guess.

Art

Art the artist
He’s going to be in the states watching the playoffs after being ‘ruled out’ for the rest of the season. Just watch

Chairman Steve

Did anyone catch Ralf giving him a bit of a death stare as he came off? I get the feeling our Paul could have carried on if he manned up but feck that he’s got a nice move somewhere else lined up and another rehab session in Florida.

Chief123

He couldn’t come off the pitch quick enough. Absolutely bottled it. As soon as we conceded he knew it was going to be a tough night.

Dansk

No way of knowing if he really was injured, but it would fit his character to fake it. That says it all about him, that lots of fans assume so. He has been such a disappointment. Terrible work ethic, talks shit about the club that raised him, doesn't make an effort. Toxic person, through and through.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Are you incapable of having a conversation without resorting to this and that fan boy nonsense? It’s particularly ironic as in the next sentence, calling anyone who criticise Rashford plastic, despite him coming out with probably the laziest performances in our squad this season. It’s all just agenda driven nonsense.
I have called Rashford useless myself for most of the season. He has been.

I just don't think he's a write off.

Djemba-Djemba

Ragnick didn't seem too convinced of the injury in that interview.

Or maybe he's just disgusted at how incredibly unfit our squad is.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Ragnick didn't seem too convinced of the injury in that interview.

Or maybe he's just disgusted at how incredibly unfit our squad is.
He's had months to address it. Maybe he should be disgusted with himself. Not to take any responsibility away from professionals who should know better, but the manager has to make sure they do regardless.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I think Scholes just outright refused to play :lol:
I’m not surprised that people think Pogba feigned his injury but I’m not convinced. We’ll never know for sure I guess.
Well, we'll first see in the next few games. I think if he didn't fancy it, he simply would have said he is sick or something to that effect.
It's not like Liverpool spanking us was unpredictable so why would he wanna play that if his intent was to bail ??
There is so much hatred for him, it's turned fans crazy. There was nothing to gain for him to do what he is suspected to have done. It was simpler to never show up or find an excuse

Born2Lose

Not surprised so many thought the same as I did, that he bottled it and came off the pitch. That's one of his biggest flaws, despite the arrogance and extroversion he's clearly a bit of a coward when the chips are down.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Well, we'll first see in the next few games. I think if he didn't fancy it, he simply would have said he is sick or something to that effect.
It's not like Liverpool spanking us was unpredictable so why would he wanna play that if his intent was to bail ??
There is so much hatred for him, it's turned fans crazy. There was nothing to gain for him to do what he is suspected to have done. It was simpler to never show up or find an excuse
Yeah, if he didn’t fancy it he could have cried off with a niggle beforehand. If nothing else, choosing to leave the way he did is a way more humiliating option. Getting booed off by both sets of fans. Which makes it unlikely to be deliberate.

OL29

Yeah it just seems like paranoia to me. It’s not like Pogba getting injured is unheard of, he’s spent the best part of the last 2 seasons injured!

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
He's had months to address it. Maybe he should be disgusted with himself. Not to take any responsibility away from professionals who should know better, but the manager has to make sure they do regardless.
Once players down tools there's nothing a manager can do. Hopefully Ralf has a big notebook with all the names of the gutless, spinless cnuts and we have fire sale and get rid of every last one of them. Not going to leave a lot of players but I'm down with that.

Marwood

It's not rocket science.

He's started getting injured since he started looking heavy.

I don't remember gangly, lean, Pogba picking up too many injuries.

Wicked_Badger

Doesn’t matter if he feigned injury or not. He’s too often unavailable, and when he does play usually isn’t anywhere near good enough.

We won’t miss him next year.

Sanchez7

It's not rocket science.

He's started getting injured since he started looking heavy.

I don't remember gangly, lean, Pogba picking up too many injuries.
Indeed. The decline in his fitness and physique has been staggering. He has been gassed after 50 mins in previous games. Maybe something to do with Ramadan?

It does remind me of Lukaku though, he put on so much muscle/weight at United that he lost all agility.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Indeed. The decline in his fitness and physique has been staggering. He has been gassed after 50 mins in previous games. Maybe something to do with Ramadan?

It does remind me of Lukaku though, he put on so much muscle/weight at United that he lost all agility.
Its the club. Even Rangnick has been calling this out

Status
Not open for further replies.