Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Chip

He's not happy being judged badly by Juve fans I guess.
He's probably talking about the shite being thrown at him from Juve fans, money ho and so on.

He'll say its about unfinished business, wanting to prove himself and so on, its a good narrative that the club and Adidas will use for the marketing.
I reckon that is to Juve fans. I think it will be something like, 'it is not about the money, but about unfinished business'.
Yeah, that makes sense!

Vaibhav Raj

Christ, he's on acid. There goes the medical.
He's not happy being judged badly by Juve fans I guess.
He's probably talking about the shite being thrown at him from Juve fans, money ho and so on.

He'll say its about unfinished business, wanting to prove himself and so on, its a good narrative that the club and Adidas will use for the marketing.
Thank feck if that's the case. This got some alarm bells ringing in the pessimist me. Anyway, #POGBACK :drool::drool::drool:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This thread should be moved
Why?
He is currently a Juve player.

Muppets need to keep calm, nothing has been announced officially. Just the usual journalists spinning the "48 hours" mantra.
How journalists can be allowed to print lies and still keep their jobs, is beyond me.

Jose said that the deal may be completed this coming week, so that's the only reliable information we have. He, MUFC or Juve have not mentioned anything about medicals.

jungledrums

Why?

Muppets need to keep calm, nothing has been announced officially. Just the usual journalists spinning the "48 hours" mantra.
How journalists can be allowed to print lies and still keep their jobs, is beyond me.

Jose said that the deal may be completed this coming week, so that's the only reliable information we have. He, MUFC or Juve have not mentioned anything about medicals.
What the feck are you talking about :lol:

MDFC Manager

Why?

@SteveJ , I think we've located Howard Nurse.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Fair play to woody. Kept a close lid on this one. Was not expecting it at all.

Lol

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Why?

Are you Howard Nurse? The club have officially announced his medical.

Zen

Forum hasn't melted down yet? Come OWNNNNN.

Amazing work as always though Olly.

Moonred

Why?

Maybe you should actually absorb all the news before opening your mouth.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
In case anyone's interested, my friend wrote the article for the United website.

Clas Sified

Why?

:lol: Come again?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Why?

Howard Nurse over here :lol:

WPMUFC

Why?

are you tripping balls dude?

Why?

:lol:

You need to check the last few pages. The club has confirmed the medical.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Why?

Must have missed the memo

Kaos

Why?

Howard is that you?