Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

-tHeGaMe-

I hope these nice ladies don't lose their jobs like the suitmaker from last year :(

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not sure about that haircut, mind. I actually think the mohawk style thing he had going on suits him well.

MiamiSpartan

This is what it's all about, the kind of picture that epitomizes the situation when we say "Welcome Home, Paul". Ok, I guess I don't know for sure, but it sure looks like a reunion of sorts. Would guess by the looks on all the faces that some or all of those ladies were there 4+ years ago. They look like genuine, nice ladies. He knew them when he was a 16 year old kid in a strange country, and that creates a bond.

saivet

Just put notifications on for the United twitter account. Buzzed only to be some olympic related tweet

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
MUTV running with the Paddy show as usual; don't seem to be giving any indication that they know an announcement is coming imminently. Paddy in particular saying he doesn't want to say anything until Pogba has signed the contract.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
This is what it's all about, the kind of picture that epitomizes the situation when we say "Welcome Home, Paul". Ok, I guess I don't know for sure, but it sure looks like a reunion of sorts. Would guess by the looks on all the faces that some or all of those ladies were there 4+ years ago. They look like genuine, nice ladies. He knew them when he was a 16 year old kid in a strange country, and that creates a bond.
Irrespective of how he feels about coming back/his first spell here, it must be really surreal in a sense. While there was plenty of hype surrounding him as a youngster he was still a relatively small name with hopes of making it big. Now he's returning as a world record transfer, and one of the biggest stars in football.

Hammerfell

MUTV running with the Paddy show as usual; don't seem to be giving any indication that they know an announcement is coming imminently. Paddy in particular saying he doesn't want to say anything until Pogba has signed the contract.
I'm surprised he hasn't denied it's happening at all to be honest.