Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Pogba hungry to be the best

The plaudits roll in for Paul Pogba, the latest from former Juve teammate and current New York City star Andrea Pirlo.

“He is, of course, a great player, but sometimes with natural ability, some players think that is enough,” said Pirlo.

“That’s not the case with him. You are getting a player with a great attitude. He wants to be the best in the world, he wants to learn off the coaches and the senior players. He is hungry to be the best.”

What about that pesky fee? Pirlo’s had his say on that as well.

“A lot of people have a lot to say about what the fee could be and if he’s worth it. But when you pay a big fee you just have to ask one question - can this player play a big part in us winning trophies?

If he can do that then it will always be worth it for the buying club.

“We know Pogba can do this and we know he can do it for a lot of years to come.”

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
That it's all seemingly done and dusted - he's even passed his medical according to Fabrizio Romano. Why keep it a secret/delay it anymore? Can't take that long to make a short interview/take a few photos and announce it. But they're probably trying to take it one step further and coordinate it with adidas etc...

Edit: And if they want as much attention as possible, I would think tonight is a better time to announce it than tomorrow.
So, the guy has been travelling all morning, in a medical all afternoon, probably been round the facilities, said hello and been introduced to a few people, various meetings no doubt and probably having dinner with some of the top brass.

Give the guy a break, he can go home and have a good night's sleep. Then he can come in for training in the morning refreshed and do the announcements and media stuff.

What's the rush?

brian017

Stewart on MUTV is expecting an announcement tonight. "Keep watching MUTV for the rest of the night. It could be interesting".

VanGaalEra

Just realised I stuck my £5 free bet from sky on Pogba to join us in May. Easy £40 :drool:

zain

Believe
I haven't really followed this, where is everybody getting the £30 million a year number from?
From here..

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...orrow-morning-here-are-the-financial-details/

Paul Pogba-Manchester United:a deal is now done. The player still isn't in Manchester as he is with his agent Mino Raiola but they will be arriving tomorrow morning. He will then undergo his medicals and sign his Manchester United contract.

Here are the financial details of the deal: Pogba will cost United 105 million euros plus another 5 million euros in bonuses (to be paid in 3 years). The bonus money included in the deal can be reached if Pogba renews his contract with United within the next 5 years or if he is sold by United for a number superior to 50 million euros. These are the final numbers which do not include Raiola's agent fees as he brokered a deal.

VanGaalEra

I see people using my Liverpool paying Southampton £30M each year joke on Twitter.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
From here..

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...orrow-morning-here-are-the-financial-details/

Paul Pogba-Manchester United:a deal is now done. The player still isn't in Manchester as he is with his agent Mino Raiola but they will be arriving tomorrow morning. He will then undergo his medicals and sign his Manchester United contract.

Here are the financial details of the deal: Pogba will cost United 105 million euros plus another 5 million euros in bonuses (to be paid in 3 years). The bonus money included in the deal can be reached if Pogba renews his contract with United within the next 5 years or if he is sold by United for a number superior to 50 million euros. These are the final numbers which do not include Raiola's agent fees as he brokered a deal.
That's not very clear. Could be the bonuses that are to be paid in 3 years.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
An Ode To The Pogba Thread.

RDCR, Chaddy P, elnorte, WPMUFC
Jacky Quacky, RedBug, Gianluca Di Marzio

VanGaalEra, podurban2, Pexbo, Retro Stu
Duncan Castles, Swansons Tache, Fabrizio Romano

Stretch n Shark, Zlatan_Ish , Chip n Womp, Devilish
Santoryo, LouisDanGaal and that newbie banke laal

Ramshock, Mal Donaghy, Acquire Me was GUESS-ING wink
Raoul, Rado_N, ehansul goodbye !!

We've gone and signed Paul Pogba
For 100 million
The beeb says it might be 1 Billion
Until we break the story
Hide him in the laundry

We've gone and signed Paul Pogba.............

Chip

So, the guy has been travelling all morning, in a medical all afternoon, probably been round the facilities, said hello and been introduced to a few people, various meetings no doubt and probably having dinner with some of the top brass.

Give the guy a break, he can go home and have a good night's sleep. Then he can come in for training in the morning refreshed and do the announcements and media stuff.

What's the rush?
My point is that I'm absolutely positive that all these things are done. You can see that he's already in training equipment on the photo in the laundry doing rounds on Twitter. It's surely because United are waiting to publish the material. Has nothing to do with Pogba.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Right bored now.

Just fecking announce it so I can drool over some pictures of Pogba holding a shirt.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Maybe it's the fee that is to be paid in 3 years but doesn't say 3 equal instalments. The £30m amount per year is pure guess work, no one knows the exact structure of the payments.

Ixion

Amazing that the United/Adidas marketing machine was gazumped by the laundry ladies.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
An Ode To The Pogba Thread.

RDCR, Chaddy P, elnorte, WPMUFC
Jacky Quacky, RedBug, Gianluca Di Marzio

VanGaalEra, podurban2, Pexbo, Retro Stu
Duncan Castles, Swansons Tache, Fabrizio Romano

Stretch n Shark, Zlatan_Ish , Chip n Womp, Devilish
Santoryo, LouisDanGaal and that newbie banke laal

Ramshock, Mal Donaghy, Acquire Me was GUESS-ING wink
Raoul, Rado_N, ehansul goodbye !!

For 100 million
The beeb says it might be 1 Billion
Until we break the story
Hide him in the laundry

We've gone and signed Paul Pogba.............
I'm touched...:lol: