Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Thanks chief, could have told me earlier
Most people missed it and posted drool smileys when seeing the headline of the tweet "Pogba has passed medical". Nobody bothered clicking on the article link to read that it's a tuesday announcement

Walters_19_MuFc

Not that it's a big thing, but with the fee being said to be around 89M, does anyone know if that's including the agent's fee or not?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So cringe.

This sort of crap is infiltrating football now ffs.
It's hip hop culture, players are allowed to have personalities and interests outside of their profession and use it to express themselves.

People need to lighten up sometimes, it's not that serious :rolleyes:

Nick7

The announcement must have been scheduled for 9pm but our announcements are as slow as our build up play last year.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
The number 7 in the video had "Stormzy" written on the back

We'veGotDeleAlli

Supports
Tottenham
It's hip hop culture, players are allowed to have personalities and interests outside of their profession and use it to express themselves.

People need to lighten up sometimes, it's not that serious :rolleyes:
Of course...that doesn't stop me from finding it cringeworthy to the max. Such a world away from the class of a Pirlo.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I've just watched that Netflix series with Winona Ryder, 'Stranger Things'. Anyone? No? It has a sort of parallel world thing going on that they call 'the upside down'. I pooh-poohed it a bit. More fool me. I'm in it.

Manny

Grammar Police
Adidas ad with Pogba dancing and Stormzy in United away shirt with Pogba's name on. Reckon he uploaded it before time
I reckon it was all set for 9pm but Barcelona came in last minute and he's off there... :wenger:

No one had told stormzy though :D

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
The thing I will never understand with this is why Juventus felt the need to spend virtually the whole transfer fee on Higuain, I swear if we'd signed him for £30 m i'd have thought we'd have overpaid.
He's a good striker but to exchange a 23-year old potential star for a 28-year decent forward is silly.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
We never are the first one to announce our signings :lol:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Does anyone here actually think Pogba will sign for United haha, not even in the EL.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Of course...that doesn't stop me from finding it cringeworthy to the max. Such a world away from the class of a Pirlo.
Well yeah lol, different people have different personalities and interests that's a given.
Don't think it should really be used to call them cringeworthy or whatever, it's just differences in culture.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Man Utd's scheduled 9pm Paul Pogba announcement has been delayed due to his blood samples being analysed and returned.
(Source: Telegraph)

Chip

Was hoping to be able to celebrate the announcement on the Caf tonight after spending so much time in this thread, but I can't - if it's announced tonight, that is.
Got an exam early tomorrow - worst possible timing :( Hope I wake up to an announcement.

It's truly been a pleasure, fellow muppets! Enjoy the meltdown if he's announced tonight.

RIP thread.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Why is it less classy to listen to a different type of music and be friends with them people? If you don't like the music fair enough but it's not less classy because he's into grime music.

saivet

Am I the only person that noticed the Steven Bartlett guy is a social media marketing consultant. Common ploy to get retweet and hits. We are probably some social media case study example now.
Yeah I noticed that too. I did think that might be a possiblility, but I wanted to believe him.

VanGaalEra

Man Utd's scheduled 9pm Paul Pogba announcement has been delayed due to his blood samples being analysed and returned.
(Source: Telegraph)
Hold up at the hospital, some people will worry it's a failed medical :lol: