Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

El Zoido

What on earth is that? A teaser for a player unveiling that everyone and his dog knows about? Just make the fecking announcement already.
This whole thing has been masterfully orchestrated from all involved. This was done a month ago, maybe longer, the rest has been marketing and hype building. It's been merticulously planned to involve our primary sponsors, from the Adidas campaign, and sending a convoy of red Chevrolets to pick him up. Chevy and Adidas must be fecking loving this, but this is how we can afford him in the first place. Club is a total money making/marketing machine now, fair play to Woody for making it happen but it's not necessarily something all fans appreciate.

iKnowNothing

Has it been announced on the official site/Twitter? Pogba himself thanked Juve so it's fine but I'd love to see it confirmed by the club too.

Edit: just saw the "I'm back" vid. Cheers lads this one is done and dusted. :drool:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Paul Pogba said:

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.”

EireLemon

Goodbye. It really has been a fantastic thread. :(

OldTrevil

Its been a fun ride with this thread fellow muppets, we finally go to the pogmised land!

Tarrou

Haha such a random way and time to finally announce it

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
So glad I'm awake for this. Bouncing off the fecking walls!