Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Judas

Open to offers
Yeah after checking the writers its not the ones I was hoping for, it's not the ones you'd expect if it was a briefing unfortunately. Never heard of the Daily Mail one.

Tiber

Yeah after checking the writers its not the ones I was hoping for, it's not the ones you'd expect if it was a briefing unfortunately. Never heard of the Daily Mail one.
The usual Telegraph and Guardian guys have had plenty of Pogba stuff in recent days

Mark McMaw

This has a Vidal 2.0 written all over it and personally I don't want a player at the club that would rather go to Real if they were in the position to bring him in.

Tiber

HUGE... or not. Idk I cant read a word of it lol

Di Marzio: Agreement in principle reached with Pogba, €120m offer to follow

Zoo

We're in business.

GimmeThatBall_M8_NL

Just saw it in the Transfer Tweet section: 120 MILLION Euro for Pogba. That is absolutely insane. No words just no words. We can even split the risk and buy someone like Kante/Matuidi and/or a great talent like Draxler, Bazoer.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well if we indeed have an agreement with him then I can't see Juve being that stupid to throw away 120 fecking milis we throw at them. Not sure how I feel about it, it's a bloody lot. Too much for my liking.

Utdstar01

If true then the player can force the move if Juve don't want to sell. Reality of it is, the club probably won't get a better offer than that for him, they'll reject it, give it a year and Madrid will buy him for 60m :lol:

Mark McMaw

Looks like we just need to wait and see after the tournament what will happen having wages etc agreed doesn't mean much if real where to match them and turn his head.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Di Marzio on an Italy based players outbound transfer? As reliable as it gets. Get Pogba in!!

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Fabrizio Romano reckons they won't accept unless Pogba asks to leave. Get to work Raiola you crazy fecker.