Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

red4ever 79

If is going to happen I think it's got to be right after the euros. Mou said he wanted the big 4 in early. Personal terms rumored to be agreed so now it's United throwing the 100 million pounds at Juve and Pogba/Raiola pushing the move. The longer it goes the less likely the move to United
Agree on this 100%

AndyJ1985

If is going to happen I think it's got to be right after the euros. Mou said he wanted the big 4 in early. Personal terms rumored to be agreed so now it's United throwing the 100 million pounds at Juve and Pogba/Raiola pushing the move. The longer it goes the less likely the move to United
Not necessarily. I imagine a transfer of this magnitude will take ages to negotiate. If we're going to get him I think it'll be towards the end of the month.

MartialsBeard

So just dropping in to give my 2 cents after last nights results.

We wont be signing him, simple as. Im really sorry but as Guilliem says, Madrid will not allow a free run at him. They have a week to sell off Kroos/James/Verane/Morata. According to reports James is close to PSG, Morata is close to Chelsea, Verane could be sold to Bayern and Kroos could be on Cities wishlist. Not all completely out of the question and entirely plausible. Between them they could raise around the 120m needed (assuming they go for 40m each) that would be an incredible bit of business to complete within a week and unlikely to be all completed by then BUT. Say France go out tonight, I can see Pogba wanting a couple of weeks to weigh up his options and see what the major players do and this would work against us majorly.

We now have a window of perhaps a week tops to get our business in order, things are moving fast, last night the confirmation of Mkhitaryan showed a bit of urgency on our part (from Jose) now we will see how much of an impact he truly has. I think we need to go in with an official offer before Saturday of 120m and nothing less. We need to force Juves hand now and its essential we do it before Madrid get their house in order.

All in all, I see none of this happening, Pogba will have personal terms agreed with pretty much every large club interested. The reports of Madrid baulking at his wage demands are just early negotiation tactics and usually these fees reported are way way too inflated.

Believe me I want this to happen, more than any other transfer but if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Off to Madrid in a months time after several reports of us haggling with Juve.

pascell

He told everyone Pogba was leaving months before it was announced and says he is still mates with him and talks to Pogba weekly..

He definitely told a fib about Ronaldo to shift the odds and make money off it so, who knows if he's being truthful
Idiotic replies to that tweet regarding SAF, some people on Twitter are imbeciles.

Also, a post from piotrr on Juventuz might interest some people, not sure if it's been posted here or the interview with Pogba is legit.

AndyJ1985

We wont be signing him, simple as. Im really sorry but as Guilliem says, Madrid will not allow a free run at him. They have a week to sell off Kroos/James/Verane/Morata. According to reports James is close to PSG, Morata is close to Chelsea, Verane could be sold to Bayern and Kroos could be on Cities wishlist. Not all completely out of the question and entirely plausible. Between them they could raise around the 120m needed (assuming they go for 40m each) that would be an incredible bit of business to complete within a week and unlikely to be all completed by then BUT. Say France go out tonight, I can see Pogba wanting a couple of weeks to weigh up his options and see what the major players do and this would work against us majorly.

We now have a window of perhaps a week tops to get our business in order, things are moving fast, last night the confirmation of Mkhitaryan showed a bit of urgency on our part (from Jose) now we will see how much of an impact he truly has. I think we need to go in with an official offer before Saturday of 120m and nothing less. We need to force Juves hand now and its essential we do it before Madrid get their house in order.

All in all, I see none of this happening, Pogba will have personal terms agreed with pretty much every large club interested. The reports of Madrid baulking at his wage demands are just early negotiation tactics and usually these fees reported are way way too inflated.

Believe me I want this to happen, more than any other transfer but if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

You come here every day to say the exact same thing. We get it, we're not signing him. You've made that clear plenty of times.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

Martial don't even have a beard so your opinion don't count :)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Really annoy me with those Juve fans on that messageboard calling us deluded for thinking Pogba would come here. Juve is a big club with a nice history which I respect, but they need two face two realities:

- The PL will always be a bigger attraction than Serie-A. In fact Serie A is also behind Spain and Germany
- Manchester United will always be a bigger club than Juventus

There, have that dose of reality with your next portion of pasta.

baanke laal

banned
You come here every day to say the exact same thing. We get it, we're not signing him. You've made that clear plenty of times.
The part about Madrid selling 4 players in the form of James, Kroos, Varane and Moratta just to replace them with Pogba is hilarious though :D

Drainy

Same lad on twitter called Ravel leaving as well, think he was tied in with a lot of that age group.
Yeah, he also called Van Persie and Welbeck's new contract before they broke and said that Schlupp was being signed from Leicester- he was incorrect as it was only a trial but shows that someone within the club said it to him before it was public knowledge

Red Stone

He told everyone Pogba was leaving months before it was announced and says he is still mates with him and talks to Pogba weekly..

He definitely told a fib about Ronaldo to shift the odds and make money off it so, who knows if he's being truthful
King Jonno should know a thing or two, having been a staunch United fan since Bastille Day in 1789.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Not worried at all about that shower, so pipe down.

He thought nothing to disrespect the club and leave 3 years ago, he'd think nothing of it in the future when he and his agent (yes I understand we've dealt with him extensively this season before you say anything) gets bored with his deal. We've seen how his agent has behaved with Dortmund. Maybe it will take Pogba and his representatives shitting on the club twice to realise things..
Stop being so thick to think it was all his fault for leaving and we didnt do anything. Think of it from his POV and not from a fan of United's POV.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We've got him in our pocket this summer, he's clearly working for us, and we will make it worth his while.
Im pretty sure we can offer both him and his client more money than Madrid want to. We are more desperate for him.

MartialsBeard

It's a natural defence mechanism to be overly negative and convince ourselves something won't happen so we're not as disappointed if it doesn't. It's the hope that kills.
Absolutely, I was around and not posting for the "Ronaldo pics at Manch airport", "Vidal in tears on the team bus", "Bayern reject 100m for Mulluer", "Moyes says no to Thiago", "LVG says no to Kroos" sagas all on here.

I simply refuse to be dragged in, they all had similar accounts of it being "done" "all but done" "fee agreed" "Personal terms agreed" "Followed X X X on tWITTER/iNSTA" its all the same and I see no difference between them and this, except one difference. Jose Mourinho. The Hope.

Three posts gone, back to lurking!

HabeasC

This has nothing to do with the transfer other than it includes Pogba but damn that made me smile. I think I want Paddy back more than Pogba tbh.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

NinjaFletch

Whats the deal with him again? What did he get right?

I know he supposedly was/is close with the youth batch at the time Pogba was here, but has there ever been any proof of that or anything that he's got right because of it?

kode

I dont think at this point we are in a situation where we should be looking to eagerly at how much we paying for such a young and talented player. There is no such a powerful skilful CM around, we need to come back to challenging title again therefore by any means we shall catch the good wagon. And lets face it the price tag will be there for some month until he start showing his class (cf Martial)

CG1010

While I would love to sign him and I think our interest is real but sadly I don't see him coming to United. He would go to Real Madrid I think - the current links is just part of posturing by Pogba's representatives to threaten Real Madrid. Just my feeling though - could be wrong.

baanke laal

banned
Also, a post from piotrr on Juventuz might interest some people, not sure if it's been posted here or the interview with Pogba is legit.
Here it is:

piotrr @ juventuz said:
Guys my close friend is from France and they were showing Pogba on TV today.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his French fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Pogba replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Pogba: "Only one of them is a historically big club." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the United fans browsing this thread

Judas

Open to offers
Whats the deal with him again? What did he get right?

I know he supposedly was/is close with the youth batch at the time Pogba was here, but has there ever been any proof of that or anything that he's got right because of it?
I know for a fact he's close with that batch, he's a friend of a friend, and he's a total bellend.

Ixion

Is there any reason Juve would sell? They are a huge club, I can't imagine they're desperate for cash. If we wanted to keep a player we could afford to reject any offer for them no matter how crazy.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Ugh, not this moron again.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He seems fairly confident.
But as Drainy said... he's could be trying to get a few people betting on Pogba to United and laying on Pogba to Real/Stay at Juve when the odds shift.