Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

United Pro

However, Juventus seems to be willing to put 50M EUR for Sanchez and Arsenal would accept.
Surely not? Sanchez on form is their best player and in the current market £40m is barely getting Arsenal a Troy Deeney as a replacement.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Richard Keys was just asked how sure he was of Pogba joining United on a scale of 1-10, 1 being not happening, 10 being IT'S ON.

Keys replied with a "10".

I am getting excited now.
Are you just a massive wum then? First an Everton forum, now Richard Keys? Stop it.

Red Bug

Are you just a massive wum then? First an Everton forum, now Richard Keys? Stop it.
No I am not a WUM. Richard Keys has been spot on about everything United related since joining Bein Sports. He has good sources there that give him news.

The lads on the Everton forum must have read that about Mata too although admittedly I don't think it will happen that way.

ChaddyP

Surely not? Sanchez on form is their best player and in the current market £40m is barely getting Arsenal a Troy Deeney as a replacement.
would be a strange sell for gunners even if they got silly money. he's their best player and they can hardly get anyone in to support him let alone replace him.

Andy_Cole

I'm an ITK.

I just spoke to Pogba's cousin. He has the impression he's coming home.

Caveat: I've not done any blood tests to confirm he's his cousin. Also we all know deals can break down or whatever. So don't shoot the messenger.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Richard Keys was one of the first to break the story in fairness. And Bien are considered reliable.

AndyJ1985

I actually believe that Richard Keys is being genuine with what he says. Whether his sources are reliable or not who knows, but I don't think he's on the wind up.

baanke laal

banned
Not sure how worth that is. However, Juventus seems to be willing to put 50M EUR for Sanchez and Arsenal would accept. Draxler would be their next move.

Overall that deal for Pogba could happen then. With a fantastic side effect:
No Kroos and Bonucci at City
No more Sanchez at Arsenal
Did not Juventus chief say today that they contacted Arsenal & the reply was "Sanchez is not available for sale"?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Richard Keys was one of the first to break the story in fairness. And Bien are considered reliable.
See I just consider Richard Keys as a sexist ex-sky sports presenter who's just doing odd jobs to put beans on the table. Apologies to the other fella for calling you a wum :lol:

Red Bug

See I just consider Richard Keys as a sexist ex-sky sports presenter who's just doing odd jobs to put beans on the table. Apologies to the other fella for calling you a wum :lol:
It's cool mate you don't need to apologise. I can't stand Keys but he has been bang on the money of late.

He called Van Gaal's sacking day before the FA Cup final. He definitely has insiders giving him information now.

baanke laal

banned
It's cool mate you don't need to apologise. I can't stand Keys but he has been bang on the money of late.

He called Van Gaal's sacking day before the FA Cup final. He definitely has insiders giving him information now.
Yeah, the hairy specimen has been bang on with his info. since he has joined Bein. He does not break many transfer stories on twitter anyways.

RetroStu

It seems to me that this all hinges on Juve accepting our offer, if they do then Pogba is ours. Hopefully they don't pull a Spurs and act like twats over this (which is their right to do of course).

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
It seems to me that this all hinges on Juve accepting our offer, if they do then Pogba is ours. Hopefully they don't pull a Spurs and act like twats over this (which is their right to do of course).
He's as good as gone the offer is too much. I bet the reason they aren't letting Bonucci leave is #1 he doesn't want to leave and #2 they're already planning on losing Pogba this year.

Last year I think they were losing Vidal and Tevez so it proved difficult, 100M this year can buy so many players for Juventus.

They could get RVP for a year, Gomes, they have Alves already, there's real quality for them out there Payet maybe lots of names that 100M could really help you get.

Hans Moleman

You've got it completely backwards. No way do Juve turn down the money and/or stand in his way. The issue is convincing him to give up his dream move to Madrid in favour of us.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
You've got it completely backwards. No way do Juve turn down the money and/or stand in his way. The issue is convincing him to give up his dream move to Madrid in favour of us.
A preference doesn't mean it's a dream move....(if it's true), it's just..a preference at the time.

CallyRed

Ballbag must have given them the good news. Probably was an emotional email

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
For the first time, this may be on.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I've said a good few pages back in this thread we will launch our bid Monday the day after the euros is done and dusted.

I fully expect at some point tommorow to receive an alert tommorow saying such

baanke laal

banned
Woodie has blown them away with his briefcase full of money. Never thought I would be able to see a day like this.

As the fat bastard would say: "Christ I am getting all emotional with all this."

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm loving feeling we have a guy in charge in Jose that forces things to go his way. Like the Pogba transfer, I am not saying we will sign him but looks like we are serious contenders and that's down to Jose imo.