Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Hellboy

How is it risky? I'd take 3 seasons of Pogba where he's performed so well that Madrid want him, over 3 years without him.
You're talking as if he was a ready made world class midfielder like Scholes at his pomp. First it's not sure he will peak in the next 3 years as he shows a lot of inconsistency still. Also, because Madrid could employ their usual tactics with Pogba running down his contract for example which will put the club in a difficult position to negotiate.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Party @ManUtd's assault on #Pogba. We talk about 100mln to #Juve and 15mln the player a year. "
The opening of the Man United onslaught for #Pogba. There is talk of 100m to #Juve and 15m annually to the player.
Edit: just to fix the translation.

podurban2

Premium Media seems to be a multichannel broadcaster in Italy, similar to Sky. Albeit, I have no idea if it is a reliable source or not.

Red Bug

Premium Media seems to be a multichannel broadcaster in Italy, similar to Sky. Albeit, I have no idea if it is a reliable source or not.
Lots of Italian people on Twitter are saying they are "sometimes reliable."

So could be good news.

reddevil702

You're talking as if he was a ready made world class midfielder like Scholes at his pomp. First it's not sure he will peak in the next 3 years as he shows a lot of inconsistency still. Also, because Madrid could employ their usual tactics with Pogba running down his contract for example which will put the club in a difficult position to negotiate.
There's no guarantee any player will peak. That doesn't mean you don't spend the money on them. Especially if you're in the financial position United is in, we can take risk. Ozil is inconsistent doesn't mean you wouldn't consider him world class when in form... Same with Pogba

Hellboy

There's no guarantee any player will peak. That doesn't mean you don't spend the money on them. Especially if you're in the financial position United is in, we can take risk. Ozil is inconsistent doesn't mean you wouldn't consider him world class when in form... Same with Pogba
Pogba will cost 2 Ozils. I'm very undecided about this transfer btw, not that I don't want him.

podurban2

The Premium Sports journalist is one Claudio Raimondi if anyone knows who he is and whether he is reliable.

GJNJ

So we are back to does he want to be at Madrid and he'll leave in 3 years because some attention seeking real Madrid fan (who was on the outside of the car btw) taking a selfie says he does?

djdhrubs

The Premium Sports journalist is one Claudio Raimondi if anyone knows who he is and whether he is reliable.
Is he the latest creation of a small Juventus English speaking forum and does his name translate into 'Teeny Willy' if you put it into google translate?

Red Bug

All of the sports news outlets usually start posting stuff about now (11pm GMT)

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Feels like the same shite is being repeated over and over by both real and fake journos.

The Purley King

If he produces the goods and does want to go to Madrid in 3 years he'll cost a lot more than 100m.......
We may even break even with £45m of wages thrown in.
I think we'll get him

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Translation = work in progress for the Juve outgoing. Pogba close to United 100 million plus bonus for 24

Guy works for Gazzeta dello sport.

Red Bug

Translation = work in progress for the Juve outgoing. Pogba close to United 100 million plus bonus for 24

Guy works for Gazzeta dello sport.
You're a Twitter machine. Good find - I appreciate the work you put in.

Man I hope there is some truth in tonight's rumours.

A few people I follow on Twitter were all saying last night they heard that something will happen today and we'd get news late in evening. I just thought it was the usual BS but maybe something is stirring.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
You're a Twitter machine. Good find - I appreciate the work you put in.

Man I hope there is some truth in tonight's rumours.

A few people I follow on Twitter were all saying last night they hear something will happen today. I just thought it was the usual BA but maybe something is stirring.
Thanks mate. Not often you see something like this but yeah thanks again.

All the Italian media outlets now going with the Pogba sum.