Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Utdstar01

If Pogba has made it known to Juve that he wants out to United, it's in Juve's best interest to wrap this up so they can take the money and focus on the rest of their off-season.
Agreed. I hope this is the case and it's resolved sooner than later. I think he's 100% guaranteed to leave now it's just a matter of where.

AndyJ1985

Allegri confirming we're in talks is enough for me to believe it's near enough done.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
There is a manager resigned to life without Pogba. That's why he isn't in their cover photo. Juve know he is gone. United have number 6 free - they know he is coming.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Damn you VanGaalEra your too quick haha.

Anyway those quotes are definetly encouraging. Suggests we are very close.

And guys...
No mention of Real Madrid.

Jacky Quacky

Thought it would be the case. Basically telling us what we already knew from the quotes earlier, they're the same. Doesn't mention United at all :rolleyes::mad:
MikeKeegan addressed the question regarding United, so it is United.

Keegs

This is done after those quotes yesssssssssssssssss :drool::devil::keano: pogba is a red I hate Madrid.

Utdstar01

There is a manager resigned to life without Pogba. That's why he isn't in their cover photo. Juve know he is gone. United have number 6 free - they know he is coming.
It seems we are prepared for it and we are at a very advanced stage. We just need to get the fecker over the line.

I'm growing tired of this saga. I was pissed checking this thread after work today with the lack of news/information.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
This is great news. Allegri seems prepared for next season without Pogba. I doubt he would've made them comments if a deal wasn't close.

Jacky Quacky

Haha we get the scoop first. The non-muppets have to get it when they wake up in the morning :devil:

CM

He didn't actually confirm we're in talks with them from the quotes that were tweeted, but whatever.

Utdstar01

He didn't actually confirm we're in talks with them from the quotes that were tweeted, but whatever.
It depends whether Allegri was asked about United in specific I suppose and not just pogba leaving in general.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The Sun ran the quotes too, he called BS on them. Not sure what to make of this, but surely if Allegri said then it would get more attention?

James_42

Why would the manager come out and say he is gone before it has officially been confirmed he has left the club?

He is ours.

mu4c_20le

I think Mike is assuming negotiations are with us, since have been front runners the whole time. I don't think he would make up the quote.

Jacky Quacky

So Keegan and the Sun have the same quotes but they are meant to be fake?

Wouldn't surprise me.

VanGaalEra

The sun article has the same quoted as Mike Keegan.

Either the English or the Italian press are manipulating the quotes. Mike Keegan and The Sun writer are both in Melbourne though. Not sure if Football Italia are there also!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The sun article has the same quoted as Mike Keegan.

Either the English or the Italian press are manipulating the quotes. Mike Keegan and The Sun writer are both in Melbourne though. Not sure if Football Italia are there also!
If it was only the Sun I would call BS, but Keegan is somewhat reliable. He could very well be wrong this time though, we need to wait to see

VanGaalEra

If it was only the Sun I would call BS, but Keegan is somewhat reliable. He could very well be wrong this time though, we need to wait to see
I agree, when I saw the sun article I didn't believe it, but Keegan isn't really one to create BS and the fact it's the same quote and they're both in Melbourne adds substance to it.