Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
Ravel did it to himself. He didn't have the mentality or the work ethic needed for a club like us and he paid the price, dearly.
I'm glad Pogba is coming home, but I despise the comparison. One is a great player who left, the other is one who squandered a fantastic opportunity.
This is true sadly.

It saddens me what happened still though even though it is his own fault.

I still have some small hope he will grow up mentally and use his ability but the egg timer has almost run out.

Glad Pogs is back.:)

JackXX

Wow can't wait to see him in a United shirt again. What a signing he will be. He is worth every penny, the only worry is injuries when paying that amount. He is a signing that raises the profile of the club and takes us to the next level. We are so much better off buying players of this quality instead of the 20-30 million players who are good but aren't game changers. He's a very marketable guy as well which is great for all of our commercial deals. Ed must be loving it. Pogba the perfect signing for United is back : )

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Did you hear that Juventus might be open to the sale of Pogba this summer? my messenger pigeon has just arrived from Turin its a few weeks late but I have it on good authority.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
:lol:

love it "ForEvraRed"
That guy was a true Hero and went down fighting. That place house some of the most hypocritical internet joe you'll ever see.

They laugh at us for splashing 120m(110 actually with reports) on Pogba while they themselves have thrown 90m on Higuain.
Laugh at us for being in the Europa while it was like 3 years ago they were fighting in it.
Laugh at Mourinho for being a coach who get sacked yet their current coach has been serially sacked from Serie C to Serie A teams.

Yet when the guy pointed out all these, that lots got mad and requested a ban for the guy, the meltdown is glorious over there :lol:

Artimities

Messi would't ''guarantee'' a trophy next season but if we signed him our chances would go through the roof. Nothing but sour grapes from Klopp, who knows he's at a club that can't fish in the big pond. The price isn't silly at all, when you consider the likes of Stones and Higuain are going for 50/75m.

Klopp is wrong and here is why. If you are Liverpool and you are for lack of better words..... Mediocre, then it may seem absurd. However we are ferking Manchester United with an aging "poster boy", and we do what the biggest clubs in the world do. We fix it. Jealousy because your team is not in our situation or does not have our money is silly on multiple levels. Rant over.
Now with Pogba we will be a force!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Found this on Youtube. It's better to watch individual highlights rather than those skill videos that made Bebe look good. He is very impressive here against Bayern. You can tell he isn't the finished article but the potential is just huge.

Hercules

Why are we talking about Liverpool here? Even if we sign Messi/Ronaldo for a billion or next Messi/Ronaldo for peanuts, it'll be either we paid too much or we got lucky. It's Pog day, I met him once on a plane back from Zurich, he loves United and for those people who are saying we are paying for an academy player, yes we let him go but now it's Juventus who will decide the fee neither Pogba nor his agent.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I want the first 1,000 page transfer saga.

Sadly this saga ends tomorrow guys, Muppet-season has ended with only minor additions to the squad now.

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
That guy was a true Hero and went down fighting. That place house some of the most hypocritical internet joe you'll ever see.

They laugh at us for splashing 120m(110 actually with reports) on Pogba while they themselves have thrown 90m on Higuain.
Laugh at us for being in the Europa while it was like 3 years ago they were fighting in it.
Laugh at Mourinho for being a coach who get sacked yet their current coach has been serially sacked from Serie C to Serie A teams.

Yet when the guy pointed out all these, that lots got mad and requested a ban for the guy, the meltdown is glorious over there :lol:
You forgot the only one that matters and renders any argument from them useless.

Juventus fixed matches

Their reputation now and forever is tainted and any future achievements are soured .

We will never forget.

JUVENTUS= CHEATING B**TARDS

Read it Juvetuz boys and know in your hearts your club is dead.

sammyvine

Klopp is right
Just because he is coming to us doesn't mean we have to be bias
Pogba isn't worth 100m imo. That's the price you pay for Messi or Ronaldo...not a player who still has a lot to prove. He will be under so much pressure to live up to the price tag

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Klopp is right
Pogba isn't worth 100m imo. That's the price you pay for Messi or Ronaldo...not a player who still has a lot to prove. He will be under so much pressure to live up to the price tag
No person on earth is worth 100 Million. But that is football.

Eddy_JukeZ

Klopp is right
100 million wouldn't get you Messi or Ronaldo.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Klopp is right
Worth is determined by what someone is willing to pay. Pogba, in this market, is clearly worth £100m.

And you won't sign Messi for £100m.

mwiggs

My theory about Pogba having his medical in LA is that he was always planning on going there for the last few days of his holiday anyway, and will have his medical whilst he's there rather than cut his holiday short to do the medical at Carrington.

Hercules

Klopp is right
So is it your money? 100 MP won't get you a Messi or a Ronaldo in real life but this is how the market is. Don't say you contribute by buying merchandise and all, it is a part of being a fan. Atleast football is real, I have a fecking star wars collection, many others too may have but buying one of the players who grew up in Manchester, for Manchester feckin United. I don't give a damn about the money, it is not mine.

We paid 60m for Di Maria, did he live upto the hype, no (ok for a brief period he did) but what so much pressure? He could be the next Falcao or the next Ronaldo atleast give the guy a chance FFS.

sammyvine

So is it your money? 100 MP won't get you a Messi or a Ronaldo in real life but this is how the market is. Don't say you contribute by buying merchandise and all, it is a part of being a fan. Atleast football is real, I have a fecking star wars collection, many others too may have but buying one of the players who grew up in Manchester, for Manchester feckin United. I don't give a damn about the money, it is not mine.

We paid 60m for Di Maria, did he live upto the hype, no (ok for a brief period he did) but what so much pressure? He could be the next Falcao or the next Ronaldo atleast give the guy a chance FFS.
That's a true but when other teams
Spend on players we shouldn't complain
Like Stones costing 50m and Mane 30m. I know we are all fans but it's hypocritical because Pogba isn't a 100m player for me. He is a 50m player imo

MounchesterUtd

Like Stones costing 50m and Mane 30m. I know we are all fans but it's hypocritical because Pogba isn't a 100m player for me. He is a 50m player imo
To be fair, 50m on Stones makes 110/120m for Pogba look like a bargain

MounchesterUtd

woah, the folks over at juventuz have become way too nasty, more so than few hours ago, the realization is coming to them harder and harder :lol:

And by the way who did register over there as "ForEvraRed", challenged them then got himself banned as soon as possible after they were all screaming to their mods to ban him? That guy was entertaining to read while refuting those lots silly and hypocritical claims :lol:
Link to this genius' work? :lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Higuain just cost Juventus about £75m. What the market determines someone is worth, is what that person is worth. The prices are being inflated due to clubs having increased revenue streams.

In this market, Ighalo will cost over £30m. That's why the top players cost considerably more.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
You forgot the only one that matters and renders any argument from them useless.

Juventus fixed matches

Their reputation now and forever is tainted and any future achievements are soured .

We will never forget.

JUVENTUS= CHEATING B**TARDS

Read it Juvetuz boys and know in your hearts your club is dead.
On 15 June 2011, FIGC announced that former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo would be banned for life from any football-related roles in Italy. But the sentence stated that no Article 6 (about match-fixing or attempted match-fixing) violations were found within the intercepted calls and the season was fair and legitimate. Also no requests for specific referees, no demands for favours and no conversations between Juventus directors and referees themselves were found.

That why Juve is fighting in court to give them back those 2 tittles.

So, feck off.

Hercules

sammyvine
Like Stones coding 50m and Mane 30m. I know we are all fans but it's hypocritical because Pogba isn't a 100m player for me. He is a 50m player imo
50m player, So Pogba is better than Zidane? Oh come on,do you know what Higuain went for? What Kante went for (after 1 season), We sold Welbeck for 16 feckin MP, Money is just a number. Player is good this year, ok, 100m, player flops next year ok 40m no. Do you honestly believe if Real didn 't win the CL, Wales were not in the semis, we'd have had Bale for 50-60-or even 70 MP? No. Because we all know Bale is a feckin great player, his price will never be less than what he went for to Madrid while he is on his peak and Pogba's peak is just bloody starting.