Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
[
Di Marzio figures don't add up. The Barca figures wrong now were they? Oh please do provide me the source that shows its wrong?Let's see what they announce at their GM. Also lets see what Real announce too for their deal.
You actually remember what threads someone on a forum has started? That's special.

I could also probably go through your post history where you've been wrong more than enough times but that's got nothing do with the Pogba transfer now does it?
Barcelona announced on their website that they've renewed on the last year figures. Being wrong doesn't mean that it is spreading misinformation which you accused me off.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
[

Barcelona announced on their website that they've renewed on the last year figures. Being wrong doesn't mean that it is spreading misinformation which you accused me off.
Please send me the link to where Barca have said that they renewed in last year's figures because I honestly can't recall ever seeing anything like that on their site with regards to the figures of the deal. I find it unbelievable that they would agree to renew without getting a sizeable increase at the very least.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
And isn't it only a world record fee because it has itemised the agent fee whereas Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar in particular didn't?

AgentP

The part with Pogba was filmed way in advance since adidas plans it's marketing campaigns not from one day to another or even in a week.

The rest was simply edited in the end and I'm pretty sure that the part with the United badge and the OT scene was originally filmed with one of our other players as the United version of the "blah blah blah" campaign – could also have been part of the Mou ad as we all know that adidas also made one with him.

As soon as adidas knew that Pogba might (sorry for using might but I'm still trying to hold my horses until official announcement) join United they simply put parts of both together to create the clip which was released yesterday. Wouldn't take too long to do this though.
But would they have done it without knowing for sure that Pogba is joining us. They would have got confirmation from us or Juventus before releasing such an ad. Otherwise wouldn't both clubs especially Juventus object to this.

VanGaalEra

FFS, why is it not announced yet?!? Stop dithering Woody before Zidane says he likes him, AS say his medical is cancelled, Marca run a back page story and we all lose our minds! Sarcasm, relax!

Werder Herzog

I miss hourly updates , i want hourly updates , give me pog updates. Don't want to spend my Friday evening scouring the internet, i want them now or before i leave work in 8 hours.

KM

Plus we will pay Raiola too it says, that's what I've been trying to say and that's what both the guardian and the independent are both saying.
Hang on it does say that figure received by Juventus will be lower than what reports say because it Raiola fees has to be accounted.

Stretch

Yes it's a world record fee but doesn't it say clearly that gross amount is 110m euros which is what I said.
Yes but United still have to pay Raiola's %. Also, didn't you say "So it's not even a world record after all things considered. 92m total fees with 84m to Juventus and 8m to Raiola."?

It is a world record fee after all things considered. It's 92m total to Juventus and we will pay the additional money to Raiola separately.

Quizierda

Sorry to ruin Pogday but this isn't going to be official until next week is it.......

no way the club pass up the opportunity for Pogba to arrive to Old Trafford by chopper and get all the exposure rather than doing a medical in the US

I'd say Monday or Tuesday
Nothing will be announced today or over the weekend.

Tomorrow is Ibras first game for United in SWEDEN so the club will aim to draw all the attention to him. Thus, announcing the Pogba deal would leave Ibra on the back pages and I don't think that this is what was planned and agreed between all parties.

Stretch

Hang on it does say that figure received by Juventus will be lower than what reports say because it Raiola fees has to be accounted.
Yes because as I understand it the Raiola money is being split by Juve and United with United paying the bigger share of it

Devil_forever

That's what i was saying to you originally, that was a cock up on Di Marzio's part because if like he says 20% is taken out of the €110m, Juve would net €88m, not the €100m he said they would. Romano (who works for Di Marzio) wrote in the guardian that Juve would net €100m after tax and that United will be paying Raiola's agent fee of €20m on top of the gross €110m we're paying to Juve.

All in all this will be a £112m transfer is what he said iirc.

KM

Yes because as I understand it the Raiola money is being split by Juve and United with United paying the bigger share of it
So he's receiving 10m euros from Juventus and 10m Euros from United. That makes it nearly 100m pounds.

BTW the English article on Di Marzio says clearly that United are paying a gross amount of 112m Euros.

All confusing tbf or I'm losing my mind.

Stretch

@KM Also, the 110m does not include the bonuses. That's an additional 10m apart from the 110m as it is performance related which means Juve might not even receive it.

Devil_forever

So he's receiving 10m euros from Juventus and 10m Euros from United. That makes it nearly 100m pounds.

BTW the English article on Di Marzio says clearly that United are paying a gross amount of 112m Euros.

This is what Romano, L'equipe and the independent are saying:
It was finally reported on Wednesday that United had met Juventus’s £92m asking price, and according to French journalist Nabil Djellit – who writes for L’Equipe and France Football, Raiola’s agent fee has also been agreed with United paying £20m and Juventus paying the additional £4m.
It means that United will pay a world record fee of £112m for Pogba, without taking into consideration his wages after he agreed a five-year deal on a reported £220,000-a-week.
Juve are paying £4m to Raiola, I don't know where you've got the £10m figure from.

Stretch

Strange unless I'm looking at the wrong article. I posted it in a reply earlier to you. It clearly only speaks of 110m Euros of which Juve pocket just over 100m Euros since they have to pay Raiola cut and United will also pay Raiola a cut which makes the deal circa 120m Euros. Yeah, a bit confusing indeed.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Isn't it that Raiola gets 20 % due to the contract he has with Juventus? Now who pays this 20 % no idea. Probably half half?

In addition to that Raiola will get commission from us for the deal / agent fee, whatever. So is this included in mil 110 € or on top?

We will probably not find out about every detail for a while I guess.

saivet

Think it's more like 20m euros from us and 4m euros from them. Not an even split.

fellaini's barber

Shaw is a very good attacking LB so I think this should work. Additionally Martial will also be on this side (hopefully).
Shaw is great at attacking but I'm not sure about his link up one touch passing and moving(See Alves/Messi).Pogba and Martial on the other hand I'm certain will have a lot of fun together

Devil_forever

I see where you're getting the €10m Juve are paying to Raiola from now, sorry KM but that €10m they're losing is to tax, hence they're netting €100m from the €110m gross fee. It's not because they're paying that to Raiola.

Quizierda

But would they have done it without knowing for sure that Pogba is joining us. They would have got confirmation from us or Juventus before releasing such an ad. Otherwise wouldn't both clubs especially Juventus object to this.
I'm pretty sure that they've asked both clubs and even Pogba/Raiola for their ok before releasing this ad. Otherwise they would simply risk their good relationships with the clubs, player and also their reputation as a solid brand.

As the Madrid ad is about 10 secs longer I do think there're still a few scenes we haven't seen until now and which will be released once the clubs come out with official statements (one way or another).

Adidas just starts doing what we've all been expecting: They milk the story about Pogba and his return to United. There'll be many more clips, ads, posters, campaigns etc. in the future IMO.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I still don't get that Adidas 'blah blah' advert.

I know Pogba's agent said something along those lines, but the advert almost seems to be mocking United (well, it came across like that the first time I watched it).

Can someone fill me in?

Quizierda

Shaw is great at attacking but I'm not sure about his link up one touch passing and moving(See Alves/Messi).Pogba and Martial on the other hand I'm certain will have a lot of fun together
Oh boy this french connection would have fun and cause some trouble for a lot of defenders if all works out.
Shaw is still very young and just recovers from injury. I'm sure he'll develop well under Mou and I clearly see his potential to become one of the best WB's in the league in the coming years.

It gets increasingly difficult to not release my inner muppet though.. :lol:

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Reports on Twitter that Pogba has passed his medical stating their source from Munbdo Deportivo....not sure how reliable they are.