Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

panz

A long, long time ago, I can still remember how those summers used to make me cry.

I knew if we had our chance, we could make those Muppets dance, and maybe we'd sign Sneijder for a while.

But every season made me shiver, with every transfer we'd deliver: Thiago staying with Pep, Fellaini on the doorstep.

I can't remember if I cried when I read we'd gone in for Depay, but something touched me deep inside, the day the Muppets died.

They were singing: Bye bye to that Paul Pogba guy, RedCafe went into meltdown when the news broke on Sky. Those Madrids boys, dressed him up in all white, singing this'll be the day the thread dies.

Now a new thread for Sneijder on loan, and moss side flat for that boy John Stones...
:lol:

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
A long, long time ago, I can still remember how those summers used to make me cry.

I knew if we had our chance, we could make those Muppets dance, and maybe we'd sign Sneijder for a while.

But every season made me shiver, with every transfer we'd deliver: Thiago staying with Pep, Fellaini on the doorstep.

I can't remember if I cried when I read we'd gone in for Depay, but something touched me deep inside, the day the Muppets died.

They were singing: Bye bye to that Paul Pogba guy, RedCafe went into meltdown when the news broke on Sky. Those Madrids boys, dressed him up in all white, singing this'll be the day the thread dies.

Now a new thread for Sneijder on loan, and moss side flat for that boy John Stones...
:lol: genius

lapassion

Literally just played American Pie to sing this :lol:

bleedred

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

:lol::lol:

VivaJanuzaj

Post of the year!

Sparky Rhiwabon

Brilliant. Close thread as this won't be topped, even if we sign this fecker.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Add them to the' unreliable' list then because we've all been told over and over again that he's on holiday till Friday/Saturday. Nothing it's happening until he returns.
Wasnt it august 3rd or 4th? So it lines up. Comes back wednesday or thursday, does his medical and the pics then gets announced.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Although we're all super bored and frustrated with this saga, i'd prefer a real hard work one like this for a top player, than a very easy one for a lesser one.

Am sure most are the same.

When Pogba is sealed, I don't think anyone can say we haven't had an excellent summer. Last year we THOUGHT we'd had one, but this year, we'd have signed top players from France, Germany and Italy. Pretty decent work.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

Very good:lol:

Will Singh

Kids keep away from transfer saga's:lol:

This is genius though

MiamiSpartan

No, but doing so would remove the possibility.
My point is that if he's unsure about joining United, then he likely wouldn't sign the contract in New York either. And if he's so unsure that he could change his mind in a couple of days after everything that has led up to this, then none of us should want a player that regrets signing a contract that he was pressured into signing earlier than he wanted.

RyRy11

My point is, if he's a United player great! if he's not well it's his choice.

The end of the day it's about men kicking an inflated ball across a pitch into two vertical bars at the other end of a field of grass.

It's not that important in the grand-scheme of things. I'd love Pogba at United, but I won't be bitterly disappointed ruing the day if he isn't.
You are far too sensible to be posting in this thread ;)

Chip

Are they writing there articles based on reading this thread or something :lol:
Based on ehsanul. He goes by the name Ignacio Camacho in Spain. He's also a footballer.
But seriously, there's absolutely no reason to post the shite AS and Marca are spouting.

Kostur

海尔的老板
AS:
'In England they say that United is concerned about the coincidence of the French and the white team in the same city.'

First I've heard of it apart from paranoid posters on here
You've now heard it from RM's paranoid mouthpiece, now it's just Marca that's missing, congratulations.

Ban

You're talented!

Frank Grimes

:lol: Quality.

MiamiSpartan

Are they writing there articles based on reading this thread or something :lol:
Almost as bad, they're writing it based on articles from Metro and the Mirror. To be fair, the Mirror article did have actual quotes. From the article:

A host of United fans tweeted their concern that their club’s move could now be on the rocks with Real swooping in.

One supporter @joelsajimon99 wrote: "Pogba is in New York. Real Madrid are in pre season in New York. Good bye to my hopes and dreams.”

Another posted: "@stink_meaner21: And Pogba and Real Madrid are both in New York. Its not looking good."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-pogba-jets-new-york-8546151

So the Mirror posts an article with a headline about Pogba flying into New York sparking fears that Madrid will "gazump" United's bid. Their sources for these fears are chicken littles on twitter. Then AS picks it up as "United" being worried about this.

Journalism at its finest, my friends.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
My point is, if he's a United player great! if he's not well it's his choice.

The end of the day it's about men kicking an inflated ball across a pitch into two vertical bars at the other end of a field of grass.

It's not that important in the grand-scheme of things. I'd love Pogba at United, but I won't be bitterly disappointed ruing the day if he isn't.
Feeck off.