Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Will Singh

Robbie Fowler has invested a lot of his money in property. The guy pretty much owns chunks of Liverpool apparently.
Yeah but the courses are run by a company called Tigrent who give you a free seminar then try to charge you £30k to show you how to invest in property and Robbie Fowler gets a cut the thieving bastard!

Quizierda

This store in Paris doesn't have any clue about Juventus tbh.
They seem to offer a lot of shirts with crap on the back..

RedCurry

Basically in my opinion, the image is not photoshopped, but the shirt number/possibly the shirt is fake.

Zoo

That same store in Paris has the number of other squad members wrong too, like the image I posted.
Really nothing to see guys.
Yeah and Simone Pepe left Juventus a year ago.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
The Pogba one looks photoshopped. The wording POGBA looks a lot clearer than the rest of the shirt. You can tell the photo is slightly blurry, yet the name is a lot clearer

Zoo

Luckhurst:
Don’t be worried by Pogba’s ‘yes’ quote. From what I - and others - have been told the Pogba move to United is ‘done’. Usually hesitate to state that online but almost everyone is saying it.

It’s nothing new (and barely an update) but it is reassuring for anxious United fans. Pogba has behaved diplomatically in the States and isn’t going to reduce some Juventus fans to tears - or reveal where he’ll be playing during an exchange with them.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...sfer-news-live-11697045#ICID=sharebar_twitter

ChrisNelson

We were on page 903 at midnight UK time, so 16 pages in 1 day means we need this to drag on another 6 and a bit days (or pick up the pace) to get to the magic 1,000!
I might start putting in here what I've had for tea to help it along.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
and we thought that stalkers are just some random boogey man that only happens in a hollywood movie or some sort of obsessed nutters.

If Pogba didn't have a bodyguard and live within driving distance some of you lot would probably have camped his house and ask him directly.

Sir A1ex

on page 903 at midnight UK time, so 16 pages in 1 day means we need this to drag on another 6 and a bit days (or pick up the pace) to get to the magic 1,000!
I might start putting in here what I've had for tea to help it along.
Don't worry - if and when he actually signs we'll kane the best part of 100 pages in one day.