Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Arry Redknapp and Collymore in the media saying no way Pogba is worth that. If Madrid or City spent that on Pogba then no one would bat an eyelid......Seems to be a good few ABU's out there in the media that are terrified of the thought of Utd going through another dominant period and signing Pogba would be the statement to suggest that could well be about to happen again...still got a funny feeling that Madrid will come in at the last minute and briskly sign him without any fuss
Everytime the transfer record gets broken the same things are said no matter who the buying club is

stevoc

Everytime the transfer record gets broken the same things are said no matter who the buying club is
Yep true i remember people saying football had gone nuts the year Cole, Collymore and Bergkamp went for £7-8m. Then a year later it doubled to £15m for Shearer, a then world record broken by fecking Newcastle.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Yep true i remember people saying football had gone nuts the year Cole, Collymore and Bergkamp went for £7-8m. Then a year later it doubled to £15m for Shearer, a then world record broken by fecking Newcastle.
Interestingly, if this deal goes through it will be the first time in the club's history that we have ever broken the world transfer record.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
They could bring in some real quality players to bolster their team, having already bought Pjanic too.
The thing is, we do not really need bolstering. We have top players all over the pitch on every position. We are a little short on attackers after Morata's departure and could probably improve on Mandzukic upfront. But we have a net spending of around zero so far, so we should be able to cover these demands with our existing finances and maybe the sale of some redundant players.

€120m for Pogba or €60m for Bonucci is a lot of money and probably more than they are worth individually. I wouldn't want my club to spend that much money on these players. But since they are already there and the team is build around them and their characteristics, I don't think we would be improving the team by selling them. The replacements would be worse and we would have extra money that we don't really need as the squad is already very good and very deep.

Sp00ks11

In true muppet mode after watching a youtube compilation of what he has done in the last season..

SIGN HIM UP!

:devil:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
A player + cash deal, Depay & Darmain +??? Ahhh still probably £100m
I can't see them wanting Darmian. They have Lichtsteiner and just recently signed Dani Alves. Probably happy with Evra too. If we give them a player, they'd want one who can actually start for them. If they see Memphis' potential, they may be swayed - although I hope we hold on to him for another season anywho.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The thing is, we do not really need bolstering. We have top players all over the pitch on every position. We are a little short on attackers after Morata's departure and could probably improve on Mandzukic upfront. But we have a net spending of around zero so far, so we should be able to cover these demands with our existing finances and maybe the sale of some redundant players.

€120m for Pogba or €60m for Bonucci is a lot of money and probably more than they are worth individually. I wouldn't want my club to spend that much money on these players. But since they are already there and the team is build around them and their characteristics, I don't think we would be improving the team by selling them. The replacements would be worse and we would have extra money that we don't really need as the squad is already very good and very deep.
I think you have top players for sure, but have to question how many more years the full backs have in them. You can invest much of the potential Pogba money in a beastly striker alongside other areas yeah. Perhaps Lacazette/Lukaku, or even Aubameyang can be tempted for the right price. With £100m I think you can do a lot.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Arry Redknapp and Collymore in the media saying no way Pogba is worth that. If Madrid or City spent that on Pogba then no one would bat an eyelid......Seems to be a good few ABU's out there in the media that are terrified of the thought of Utd going through another dominant period and signing Pogba would be the statement to suggest that could well be about to happen again...still got a funny feeling that Madrid will come in at the last minute and briskly sign him without any fuss
Well many rumors have them already interested so while it might seem last minute in reality if they do sign him it will mean they have been after him at least as long as we have.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Castles yet again felt he had to put in a mention of Renato Sanches I see, what a div.

ReDDHDevilS

Not sure why it's necessary to pay attention to what Redknapp/Collymore/X/Y/Z has to say about our transfers or transfer fees for that matter.

Do I think we should be paying 100m for Pogba? Absolutely Not.

Does the manager think we should be paying 100m for Pogba? Apparently Yes.

Does the club think we should be paying 100m for Pogba and they can afford it? Apparently Yes.

Jose will be judged on his signings (and obviously results). So if X is signed for 50/75/100m but he flops, then surely Jose will fall on his own sword! Until that happens, who cares what I think or X/Y/Z says or thinks.

Holy Ole

If you post 'ITK' shit you'd best be prepared to be called put on it. 99.99999% of the time it's bollocks and people are tired of it.
Well let's see how my track record goes. I know how you guys feel about false dawns and I share the same views.

Put this way I can make a few phone calls today and be paid for what I know, outside of transfer news. Players and wife's etc but I am not about making money out of people's privates life's.

I'll only share what's relevant about United and what I believe to be solid. I have family members who play in the game. One at Millwall and another at West Ham who's meant to be the next Joe Cole! Better even.

Judge me after the Pogba deal. Thank you for the heads up.[/QUOTE]
be quiet. as a matter of fact I'm almost certain there is a rule about claiming to be be in the know. I'm not a pessimist, if you look at my posts I've been a strong advocate of this move happening. don't need wanna be ITKs stinking up the place
And I'm sure there are rules against people acting like cnuts. I guess you're the exception!

I'll come back for you after.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
With all due respect to juve. 100m is an offer you cant refuse, it's too good for you regardless of whether or not you need the money.

Juve imo has accepted the deal, it's on pogba hands now
Di Marzio said a couple of days, we already have an agreement in place with Pogba and it was in Juventus's hands.

cyberman

We should just buy the whole club then take who we want
We would be paying them 1/6 of their value if we buy Pogba!
Spend 770m euros to buy the club, keep who we want to keep and sell off the stadium and we make a profit.
Easy

Eddy_JukeZ

Di Marzio said a couple of days, we already have an agreement in place with Pogba and it was in Juventus's hands.
Think that's been changed to agreement in place with Pogba's agent from what I've read. I think Di Marzio clarified it too, but I might be wrong.

I believe it all depends on Pogba wanting to come back or not. I don't see Juventus rejecting 120 mil euros.

cully84

Think that's been changed to agreement in place with Pogba's agent from what I've read. I think Di Marzio clarified it too, but I might be wrong.

I believe it all depends on Pogba wanting to come back or not. I don't see Juventus rejecting 120 mil euros.
But if the agreement is with the agent isn't that really with Pogba then? Surely Raiola is working under order from Pogba?

Gasolin

But if the agreement is with the agent isn't that really with Pogba then? Surely Raiola is working under order from Pogba?
Correct, the agreement with Raiola is only valid if Pogba agrees. Which means that this side is ok. Careful, Raiola can have an agreement with Real too. It's just done to agree on basic contractual items, and to make sure Pogba is on board. Which leaves the other side of the equation, Juventus transfer bid. So far, we are been told, through the only one here who has a relevant info, that they would be keen to accept, whatever their PR department let their fans believe.

Which makes things interesting.

The main point would be to see how Juventus will handle the PR. So far, they want the player to take the "blame" by handling over transfer requests. On the Pogba side, they would prefer a spin like "Juventus saw the money and thought it was too good so it's not me".

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
And how is Alaba a better midfielder than Pogba? Are you fecking high? He started off a left back and just moved to midfield.
Tbf it was the other way around, he was a midfielder originally. Although he is obviously an inferior midfielder to Pogba as of now

pacifictheme

Even as it is, we have a solid midfield 3 of Morgan, blind and Herrera. If we get pogba, that'll be great, if not then we are still capable of mounting a title challenge
Eventually people will realise that Herrera and schniederlin aren't a title winning combo. Our two best midfielders last season were carrick and fellaini and most want at least one of them gone!

As for blind, his best position is cover for left back.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Eventually people will realise that Herrera and schniederlin aren't a title winning combo. Our two best midfielders last season were carrick and fellaini and most want at least one of them gone!

As for blind, his best position is cover for left back.
Lets see the team working under a manager whose got an idea of the EPL first shall we? Also Carrick is kept as an experienced stop gap until the new setup is put in place. Fellaini is a no 10 whose not even very good in that role let alone in a deeper role

Last edited:

Ixion

No he wasn't.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
They're just buying time to save face.

But accepting a 100m player isnt anything to be ashamed off. It's an offer only laughable for messi alone and probably neymar
Pogba looks the real deal. Would you have bought Ronaldo for that amount? I wouldn't. But now looking back he'd have been a steal.
Clubs look back at trophies. The rest unless you go into bankruptcy is inconsequential..

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Pogba looks the real deal. Would you have bought Ronaldo for that amount? I wouldn't. But now looking back he'd have been a steal.
Clubs look back at trophies. The rest unless you go into bankruptcy is inconsequential..
That's subjective. But dollar wise 100m is alot of money.

It's too good of an offer for everyone else not named messi I'd say from selling club perpective.

No matter how good pogba is juve can buy a whole new 11 with 100m.

VanGaalEra