Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

ThanksBoss26

You get the feeling some people think transfers are like they are on Football Manager. Offer some money, get a response, sign the player. All done in a matter of 3 or 4 days.
A £100m transfer wouldn't be done in 4 days, yes clubs can appear to swoop in at the last moment and steal a player, but who knows whats been going on behind the scenes and for how long. Most clubs do their transfer business in private, with journos getting bits of info here and there. Real are a different bunch of pricks tho, they're arrogant little arseholes and have no problem with using Marca to help them along
Spot on.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Hopefully Pogba coming will put Martials mind at rest on anything. We are building a great team and he can be part of that.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Seems there's like a few details to iron out, but all going well according to that article.

Pogba will soon be ours :drool:
Its possible Napoli may now have a similar situation like Juve did where they want to buy a replacement before letting Juve can announce Higuain so that clubs don't try to fleece them upping their prices knowing they have plenty of money.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Must be ITK. This thread is too funny tbh, conclusions are being made left, right and center whereas we have no new information.
Dude, this is a transfer muppet thread.

We have reports from hair dressers. From chefs.
We have fake/unlikely/probable/possible/'I Think' theories.
We have fake/true ITK's and other members calling those ITK's liars.
We have some posters taking this thread seriously and showing some emotion in their posts.
We are creating one of the biggest thread in the history of the Caf, on schedule to become the biggest thread of all time, in record time.
The transfer fee is on course to break the World Record.

Jose promised BOX OFFICE and that is exactly what we are getting/needed after the last 3 years!!!

I'm loving this and I can't wait for the season to start.

RedDannio

When did Juventino become a thing? I'd heard of Madrista's but recently Atleti and Benfica have a nickname for their fans as well .
It's not that new, Juventino is used to describe somone from the city or a fan of the club, plural 'Juventini'. It's like saying 'Manc' or 'Mancs'. 'Fiorentini are people from Florence or fans of Fiorentina. This is from my experience as a red living in Italy.

Devil may care

It's not that new, Juventino is used to describe somone from the city or a fan of the club, plural 'Juventini'. It's like saying 'Manc' or 'Mancs'. 'Fiorentini are people from Florence or fans of Fiorentina. This is from my experience as a red living in Italy.
Interesting, thanks for the info.

CM

Its possible Napoli may now have a similar situation like Juve did where they want to buy a replacement before letting Juve can announce Higuain so that clubs don't try to fleece them upping their prices knowing they have plenty of money.
The idea of there being a chain reaction like that would be quite amusing but I doubt it. Napoli probably won't have much say in that respect if Juventus have indeed activated Higuain's release clause.

Womp

idiot
Dude, this is a transfer muppet thread.

We have reports from hair dressers. From chefs.
We have fake/unlikely/probable/possible/'I Think' theories.
We have fake/true ITK's and other members calling those ITK's liars.
We have some posters taking this thread seriously and showing some emotion in their posts.
We are creating one of the biggest thread in the history of the Caf, on schedule to become the biggest thread of all time, in record time.
The transfer fee is on course to break the World Record.

Jose promised BOX OFFICE and that is exactly what we are getting/needed after the last 3 years!!!

I'm loving this and I can't wait for the season to start.
We must continue until we all end in Muppet euphoria or heartbreak, no looking back now.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
You get the feeling some people think transfers are like they are on Football Manager. Offer some money, get a response, sign the player. All done in a matter of 3 or 4 days.
A £100m transfer wouldn't be done in 4 days, yes clubs can appear to swoop in at the last moment and steal a player, but who knows whats been going on behind the scenes and for how long. Most clubs do their transfer business in private, with journos getting bits of info here and there. Real are a different bunch of pricks tho, they're arrogant little arseholes and have no problem with using Marca to help them along
It's alright though, if it doesn't work out Woody can reload the save and try again.

VanGaalEra

Can't remember if AS is frowned upon but hey

Manchester United are in pole position to sign Paul Pogba from Serie A champions Juventus. The acquisition of Gonzalo Higuaín who is set to move from Napoli by the Turin based club for a fee of 94,7 million euro after passing his medical test today at the Northern Italian side has accelerated the process that will see Pobga move to Old Trafford.

The agreement between United and Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has been closedand the move will see the French player earn an annual salary of 13 million euro net for the forthcoming five seasons at Old Trafford. Raiola is in Miami where Pogba is still holidaying and the announcement of the move back to the Premier League is expected to be made on Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Real Madrid head coach Zidane has been in contact with Pogba and had requested more time as the current situation surrounding James Rodriguez is unclear and Pogba would only be signed after the Colombians departure from the Bernabeu. In the meantime United's persistence coupled with Juve's need to cover the Higuaín dealwill see the player head to England despite Real Madrid reactivating their interest in the player over the past week.

The Gonzalo Higuaín move to Juventus has sped the chain of events along and the only outstanding matter for United and Juve is to agree on the final fee of 120 or 125 million euro for Pogba's signature.

The "Old Lady" acquired Pogba on a free transfer in 2012 only having to pay a testimonial 400.000 euro registration fee and now move the player along for 120 million with the agent Mino Raiola expected to pocket a figure of between 20/25 million euro for his role in the deal.

VanGaalEra

From GDM, it's positive news IMO.
@Offside this was the paragraph in Di Marzio's article.

Marotta and Paratici continue to work to define the details of the agreement with Manchester United for the transfer of Paul Pogba to England. Mino Raiola remains by the player’s side in Miami, in anticipation of the conclusion of the deal between Juventus and United.

JackRed

At this point where we can see the finishing line regardless of who wins I think we should just allow any old itk pots in the thread to hype up the mania. We'll have people in supermarkets saying they saw Pogba buying milk and he told them he was off to West Ham. It'll be great craic