Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

RedStarUnited

The whole thing is getting bizzare now. So much suggestion it is done yet nothing official.

His holiday seemingly ends today/tomorrow so you would expect something concrete during the weekend.

Re the shirt with Drake, could have handed him the French one... just saying.

Something isn't quite adding up on this one.
French shirt is Nike, Juve is addidas. He is sponsored by adidas.

He went to the adidas store and got a car load of stuff the day before, probably a few shirts of himself to give away.

SammyUnited_83

I'm sorry but I don't care how much the media seems to say it's done. There's a reason it hasn't been made official yet and I think the longer it takes the more likely it is the deal has collapsed.
Yep.

Seems there is something holding this up, José seems to have put pressure on Utd in the past but I think today, looking back seems to be trying to hurry Pogba along.

His holiday can't be used as an excuse for much longer.

As I said before something doesn't quite add up, hope I'm wrong.

VanGaalEra

Mourinho with comments like the Mkhi one, pretty much saying the 4th one is done.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I'm sorry but I don't care how much the media seems to say it's done. There's a reason it hasn't been made official yet and I think the longer it takes the more likely it is the deal has collapsed.
This thread is going round in circles.

Every day people say this.

We know why it's not official yet - HE IS ON HOLIDAY

Yes - the club could announce a deal is done pending a medical etc....that's not the way things are done these days - which has been mentioned time and time again in this thread. The club will want some big announcement with him holding the shirt or doing some stupid video, accompanied by a cringy hash-tag they will want trending.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Not sure if serious...
Mou pretty much confirmed it's done this afternoon. Pogba is on holiday it won't be done until he's back at the least. It'll be done in the next few days

VanGaalEra

The whole thing is getting bizzare now. So much suggestion it is done yet nothing official.

His holiday seemingly ends today/tomorrow so you would expect something concrete during the weekend.

France are Nike, Juve are adidas.

Adidas wouldn't be happy if one of their marketing stars was handing out Nike tops!

podurban2

Correction; this thread is - and has been - getting bizzare. There is nothing bizzare about a transfer and all the formal, tedious, things that it involves.

pseudo_canadian

:lol:

We're talking about a deal involving upwards of 100m euros, it takes time to nail out the final details and have the respective lawyers go through all of the documentation. This deal has been in the books for a while.

Tiber

sorry if posted (checked the last few pages) but I thought this was a very interesting article

TopBananas

This has to happen soon now or this whole 958 page post will turn into the biggest turd in history

Eddy_JukeZ

If you don't believe the media, then look at the people following Pogba recently on Twitter.

It's going to be confirmed soon.

Crustanoid

My favourite ever transfer saga was the Tevez one. I went on holiday in the wilderness, no mobile phone, tv or newspapers for weeks. Came back and we'd signed him.

This has just been painful and masochistic for even the most die hard muppets. I'm starting to hate Pogba, newspapers, agents, football, the world etc

podurban2

My favourite ever transfer saga was the Tevez one. I went on holiday in the wilderness, no mobile phone, tv or newspapers for weeks. Came back and we'd signed him.

This has just been painful and masochistic for even the most die hard muppets. I'm starting to hate Pogba, newspapers, agents, football, the world etc
You are almost at the point of this Instagram user:
Whenever you feel like signing for us mate, let us know because a lot of Utd fans are getting really annoyed with you. Personally I couldn't really give a shit if you sign for us or not to be honest your social media uploads are really pissing me off so let us know yeah?
:lol:

Oneunited26

The club were just as bad at transfers when David Gill was in charge.
Or under david gill we signed some good players with the odd wayne rooney, but sat back told us we can spend money, yet we sell the ronaldo's of this world for a world record fee, and sign players past their sell by date michael owen for free. Only problem the club are having at this monent is not buying, but some kind of plan in our squad building, hopefully mourinho gets this club back on track from that rudderless direction we were going under Moyes and VG

Borden

Pogba £100M
Gundogan £20M

We are awful at transfer fees, buying and selling, since Woodward was appointed
Gundogan had one year left on his contract, and is a notorious sicknote. He might turn out to be a good signing for City (he's an excellent player when fit and on form), but it's a big if right now.

RedStarUnited

Tell you what, id be absolutly livid if this was a United player. I mean imagine Martials transfer to Madrid is supposedly done and he is still out there posing with United tops one second, signing Madrid tops another second.

Plenty of Juve fans will see these pics and assume he is staying. And they have every right to assume so until the transfer is official.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Tell you what, id be absolutly livid if this was a United player. I mean imagine Martials transfer to Madrid is supposedly done and he is still out there posing with United tops one second, signing Madrid tops another second.

Plenty of Juve fans will see these pics and assume he is staying. And they have every right to assume so until the transfer is official.
Yes, Mandy Henry and Jamie Sheppard following Pogba on twitter is just muppetry.

Sparky Rhiwabon

What is he supposed to do? Whip out a United shirt?
Not have a photo holding a football shirt? Or, at least, not then post it on public social media?

Can you imagine ing, this time last summer, Dave posted a picture of himself holding a new United top? What would we have been saying?

SirAF

Ageist
Not have a photo holding a football shirt? Or, at least, not then post it on public social media?

Can you imagine ing, this time last summer, Dave posted a picture of himself holding a new United top? What would we have been saying?
Doesn't matter if he drops a deuce on a 3D puzzle model of Old Trafford. Mourinho's comments basically confirms it.

Electriceye

The media?

Jose basically confirmed we already have 4 signings and that we are getting a "very good midfielder" and that the deadline is the 1rst game of the EPL season meaning 14th of August.

Taking into account that we have been linked to literally 0 midfielders other than Pogba and that many people linked with the club including a couple of players have recently liked him on instagram, it's dumbfounding how some are STILL questioning this.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
You kinda get the feeling that people are just wumming for the fun of it when they say they can't see it being done, or it's going to collapse.
It's about as obvious as it comes, Jose pretty much confirmed it today yet some people STILL believe it's not going to happen? Crazy stuff

SirAF

Ageist
You kinda get the feeling that people are just wumming for the fun of it when they say they can't see it being done, or it's going to collapse.
It's about as obvious as it comes, Jose pretty much confirmed it today yet some people STILL believe it's not going to happen? Crazy stuff
It's the mad world of the anti-muppet

SirAF

Ageist
It's absolutely mind boggling. I honestly don't get how anyone could be even slightly nervy about it.
Nope. This is the muppet equivalent to the final stage of TdF.. Just toasting the victory all the way to Paris :drool:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
- Our manager drops huge hints that Pogba is done and will be announced in the coming days.

- Caf: "Until it's announced, there's nothing to get excited about."

- Juventus player, Paul Pogba, posts a picture of himself on Instagram giving a Juventus shirt to Drake.

- Caf: "It's not happening, I fecking knew it, he's a prick. Lingard's better at dabbing anyway."

:nervous::lol:

SammyUnited_83

Very good point. Won't go down well here but I agree.

Drz

The muppet in me just dreamed up a midfield of Verrati - Pogba - Naingolan.
This thread is contagious. Help.