g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Phil Jones image 4

Phil Jones England flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

My MOTM for sure. He's actually elegant in his defending, not at all a klutz like his facial expressions would suggest.

InfiniteBoredom

Hmm I actually think he should have done better for their chance at the end, and he got skinned once by Mahrez. Still, a good performance.

Now dont you go and fecking get injured playing for England you lovable oaf.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Just imagine what level this guy would have been on by now if he didn't have injury problems.

Absolute rock today.

the hea

Outstanding performance from both Jones and Bailly today. I think this partnership has the potential to become something really special.

FromTheBench

Blind leaving him exposed on his weaker side caused few troubles but Class again overall.

Him and Baily are great athletes vs these Counter attacking teams.

Geekie

Jones was superb in the second half. That tackle on Mahrez was awesome!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Rashford got my MotM, but it was a close one — apart from one moment with Mahrez Jones was fantastic. Even made some of those runs that he used to do regularly when we just signed him.

el3mel

Excellent performance and great defender. Let's all hope he keeps fit.

lsd

The Oracle
Rashford got my MotM, but it was a close one — apart from one moment with Mahrez Jones was fantastic. Even made some of those runs that he used to do regularly when we just signed him.

No way was caught out of position a couple if times and Mahrez had him on his ass very easily

Hoof the ball

Hmm I actually think he should have done better for their chance at the end, and he got skinned once by Mahrez. Still, a good performance.

Now dont you go and fecking get injured playing for England you lovable oaf.
That was fortunate. He didn't get skinned. Jones made a clean looking tackle on Mahrez and the ball sort of deflected back off Jones into the path of Mahrez again.

InfiniteBoredom

That was fortunate. He didn't get skinned. Jones made a clean looking tackle on Mahrez and the ball sort of deflected back off Jones into the path of Mahrez again.
Hmm I may have to watch it again then. Very poor quality stream.

Think he did particularly well intercepting all those little floated ball they tried from midfield. Vardy had nothing to run into and the ones he did De Gea came out and claimed easily.

Akshay

Staff
Had Vardy in his pocket today. Not a mistake in him defensively and he also did a good job at distributing the ball to feet. The key for him, as it has always been, will be to stay fit. Needs a 30+ game season, preferably 40+.

Status
Not open for further replies.