Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's a fecking meme, that's all he is. There is never discussions of his great performances because they don't exist. It's either United fans raging about the 7th or 8th year of his fecking bullshit being inflicted on us or cnuts on unifootylad.com laughing at ugly fecking face.

Feck this prick of a chancer.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Phil Jones is not a bad player. He is very good when his confidence is up. He has had a rubbish pre-season and then he got injured, can't blame him entirely for hs performances this season. He will be seen as the scapegoat. He missed a fecking penalty, its not his forte. I know this is not a popular opinion.
He was rubbish and then he got injured.

Perfect description.

fallengt

Can't wait for him to injure himself, get back, play few good games then concede an important goal or two then get injured again( today was a missed pen). His biography should be hilarious, if he ever get one. " August xxth, the season's started and I'm sitting in the hospital. You probably have read this in the last chapter but trust me, it's different "

Such a weird player, even weirder that he's still playing for an ambitious club. Anyone with sane mind would've sold him last summer or the summer before last. Club is so poorly run

Last edited:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I want to feel sorry for him, but I can't as I'm afraid it will end in him getting a new contract.

lsd

The Oracle
Credit to him, he managed a full game without going off injured at least!

Yeah that would have been a disaster had he had have to be taken off before the penalties.

Did anyone honestly expect him to score ? It had to be the most predictable miss in history .

Diana Ross would have been a better bet to score

Irrational.

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a player this much. Donkey.
I loathe him. Never loathed a United player as much as him.
Hate and loathe are taken. I'll go with detest.

I detest Phil Jones.
Hate, loathe and detest taken.

I'll go abhor then.

I abhor Phil Jones.

Get rid of him asap.
I have an irrational dislike of him.
He has incurred my odium.

el3mel

Phil Jones is not a bad player. He is very good when his confidence is up. He has had a rubbish pre-season and then he got injured, can't blame him entirely for hs performances this season. He will be seen as the scapegoat. He missed a fecking penalty, its not his forte. I know this is not a popular opinion.
People are actually still defending him at this point. :lol::lol::lol:

Heinzesight

His best ever game was against us playing for Blackburn. How he’s still at the club I will never know.

Quality pen after quality pen then this fecknugget plays what was essentially a pass back.

Patrick08

So typical of him to miss the penalty , just knew it when he stepped up. I can't wait to sell him and replace him. Had great expectations when he came from Blackburn but he has way gone past beyond being a Welbeck of defenders.

Trophy Room

Leave the guy alone man. He has had very good performances for us but his injuries have robbed him of a consistent place in the side. When the team as a whole are terrible, you cannot single out an individual.

Josep Dowling

Should have sold in the last 3 years. But we can’t because no one will pay a donkey the money we are paying him.

Any idea how much is left on his contract? I don’t think a relegation battling club would even take him.

el3mel

Leave the guy alone man. He has had very good performances for us but his injuries have robbed him of a consistent place in the side. When the team as a whole are terrible, you cannot single out an individual.
I can single out an individual when he has been rubbish/injured for most of his 7-8 years here.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Why can't you? Every penaltytaker scored except him, he singled himself out tbf. Not like this was his first performance to cost us either

spwd

Why do we keep a finished player like him and keep sending out on loan our young players ?Surely they cannot be worse than this idiot ?
That’s what annoys me too, they surely can’t be any worse than him.

Fingers crossed that'll be the last time he ever plays for us (contract runs out end of season)... until he injures a couple of our other defenders.
:lol:

Unbelievable eh :houllier:

That was written in the stars. Hope he never plays for us again.

ZlatMan

My dead nan could have called it. That's the end of the line for Phil.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Do we not practise defending in training then? Because he should be able to see that when Jones is defending, we're not 'in trouble', we're fecked.
With our attackers i think jones would look the reincarnation of maldini against them

Devil may care

Just so dumb, Romero was pissed at him over his disappearing act for his red card, the penalty miss is neither here nor there, it happens to the best and he's not a penalty taker.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Some people voted for him as MoM...

He's an accident waiting to happen, and has been for 90% of his time at Old Trafford.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's a disgrace of a footballer. Complete disgrace. Almost hate him.

Raw

I've defended him in the past, I thought the Jones - Rojo combination was gonna work wonders. At one point I favoured him over Smalling. Smalling may not be perfect but he's so much more reliable these days.

Jones is gonna be 27 in February. Should be approaching his peak yet he's still treated as a young gem with potential. He's simply another bit of deadwood clogging up the squad.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
He's no Jaap Stam....

Toad

“Phil Jones can become Manchester United’s greatest ever player”

When the feck is this going to happen then because we are running out of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.