Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Sometimes it hits you that this fecking donkey is getting a game in a red shirt. It’s nothing short of a disgrace.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Much in the same way that I loved my nan, despite her being a bit senile, crazy, unable to do much, and ultimately we couldn't really communicate because we speak different languages... I love Phil Jones.

Mal donaghy

Worst player ever, costs us ssssooo much over the years, fa cup last season, the league cup this!!
Please get rid

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
That one day in a year when he isn't injured... and Daley Blind left because of this piece of dogshit ?

Minimalist

Pretty obvious he was going to miss. Rarely looks confident talking a throw-in, never mind a penalty.

Didn't he miss one for Moyes in the league cup before?

Jacko21

Tbh, I didn't think we'd see him again after his latest injury.

I'd sooner Tuanzebe was available for rotation.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Fingers crossed that'll be the last time he ever plays for us (contract runs out end of season)... until he injures a couple of our other defenders.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Knew he would be the one who missed, was hoping it would never come around to him. It did. He missed. I'd have been more confident in Grant taking one.

2 misses in 2 shootouts. Maybe feign injury next time, Phil.
Pretty sure i caught him looking around at the ground for some bottle or just something to trip and fall on while walking up to the penalty

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
he's the top defender's version of Austin Powers

U99ted

It was so predictable he wouldn't score when I heard it was him taking a penalty (listened on 5Live).

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One of our worst ever defenders. He wouldn't get in any other PL side, maybe barring Cardiff, but even there I am reaching. Makes Smalling look like Paolo Maldini

He is shite.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
give this man a fecking contract and that will be the end of my support for this club :lol:

kidding but seriously dont give him a contract

Charlie Foley

Fingers crossed that'll be the last time he ever plays for us (contract runs out end of season)... until he injures a couple of our other defenders.
As someone said: he'll get an extension, a testimonial, and he'll injure himself in the testimonial

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Worst player ever, costs us ssssooo much over the years, fa cup last season, the league cup this!!
Please get rid
His last 4 matches:
United - Chelsea. Lost us a game
England- Belgium. fecked up second goal
United- Spurs. Guilty for 2 goals
United - Derby. Lost his man for their goal and missed a penalty.

He is like a plague:lol:

No Love

If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. Keep playing this numpty and we’re going nowhere. He’s been consistently useless yet he still gets game time. The man is incredible, in his own way.

He’s not the only one to blame, mind you. The managers that keep selecting him have to be held accountable.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He may have missed the penalty but he has been a great player for us on many occasions. So I would rather remember those than a penalty miss in a not important competition.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is survivor. I don't know how and why but we will get new contract

Trophy Room

Phil Jones is not a bad player. He is very good when his confidence is up. He has had a rubbish pre-season and then he got injured, can't blame him entirely for hs performances this season. He will be seen as the scapegoat. He missed a fecking penalty, its not his forte. I know this is not a popular opinion.

2 Neville's

Regardless of the penalty miss he was dominated by championship players, should be nowhere near a United squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.