Premier League Gameweek 29

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That was coming and well deserved. The only team attempting to push forward and attack.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Trippier has been excellent.

It is clear as day why he is picked ahead of Trent. A far superior right back.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Trippier has been excellent.

It is clear as day why he is picked ahead of Trent. A far superior right back.
I’d probably put Trippier in my team of the season. Not sure another RB has been better.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t think Man Utd fans have to worry too much about dropping out of top 4. Ourselves and Chelsea can’t get our own act together, Spurs look hellbent on hitting self destruct and Brighton, Brentford etc won’t keep up in the end.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t think Man Utd fans have to worry too much about dropping out of top 4. Ourselves and Chelsea can’t get our own act together, Spurs look hellbent on hitting self destruct and Brighton, Brentford etc won’t keep up in the end.
Why name Chelsea?

We are in a relegation battle. :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Spurs have the new manager bounce. We're in big trouble now. We should have threw the towel in on the EL weeks ago.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Well here we go.

Lets hope all the " who cares if Tottenham win as top 4 is in the bag already" posters from a few weeks ago were completely correct.

LASpurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs with two keepers on that bench..... Just goes to show the lack in squad depth at Spurs.

Pintu

How are we feeling tonight?

Do we want spurs to win to keep Pool out of the top 4 race… Or do we think it is becoming risky for us?

Wheato

Here we go, here we go, here we go

Everton are the best we all know

They're the team, they're supreme, number one

And we love them E VER TON

FerociousCorgis

Do we want spurs to win to keep Pool out of the top 4 race… Or do we think it is becoming risky for us?
nah too risky. Newcastle should be enough to keep pool out when you assume we take the other one. Plus last thing want is everton to be even more desperate for points against us.

Siorac

That cannot be a serious question. Of course we need Spurs to drop points. As many as possible. If they could somehow drop four points tonight, I'd want that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

There's absolutely no sensible scenario that wishes for anything less than Spurs dropped points.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
@SilentWitness Has Onana been your best player this season ? Or is it Iwobi ?
Iwobi for me. Onana is still very naive as a player. He will be a 10/10 one week and then a 2/10 the next. He definitely has the highest ceiling of any of our players though. Iwobi is pretty consistent.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Iwobi for me. Onana is still very naive as a player. He will be a 10/10 one week and then a 2/10 the next. He definitely has the highest ceiling of any of our players though. Iwobi is pretty consistent.
It feels like Onana is one top class coach away from turning into a beast of a midfielder

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It feels like Onana is one top class coach away from turning into a beast of a midfielder
I don’t disagree but I think a lot of it has to come from himself too. He makes a lot of silly mistakes that come from concentration but he will learn and improve on that.

The Dane

There's absolutely no sensible scenario that wishes for anything less than Spurs dropped points.
I would like to see Everton/Pickford relegated and I would prefer Spurs to join us in CL rather than Newcastle.
But as we cannot be trusted to do the job ourselves it is probably for the best if Spurs drop points tonight. I’ll take a draw.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Every game we play shows how desperately we need a striker. With one I think we would be comfortably mid table.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I like Kulusevski. Proper winger. Gets the ball and the first instinct is to drive at the fullback and get a ball in. No bullshit.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
This Everton midfield will dominate ours on Saturday. Somehow they'll probably find a goalscorer too which they won't tonight.

The Dane

Not impressed by any of these two teams performance tonight. The look like they can play forever without scoring and not like they are not given each other chances, but the quality is not there to take advantage.
High intensity though from both teams.