Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
City weren't clinical with their chances. Easily could have won the game.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I know what u re saying and I agree.

Only that, at a personal level, I ve chosen to expect bad football and some ugly wins from Jose (and maybe get surprised) instead of expecting good stuff(and be dissapointed).

And, tbh, c mon, city are 2-3 seasons away from us in terms of setup, 11, bench and even future projection. That s what Pep does to a club and its completely normal. It s not like we were expecting Jose to come and be better than Pep, that never happened and it will never happen.

For us to play the same footie and have the same future projection we simply need: 1. A good dof. 2.a different manager 3. Huge investment . It ain t gonna happen this season, just get used to our dire football and that s it.

I don t think I ve ever watched more than 10 city games in my life before last season. But since the start of last season I m watching them and enjoying it, and that s something that comes from a huge United fan. It hurts but they so so far ahead.
I agree with you on the general point. I personally don't even expect much good football from our team, I just think there is a basic football we can get on a consistent basis that isn't too terrible to watch. Collective pressure, off the ball movement, stuff like that.

Nickosaur

Question to United fans... If the title race ends up being between City and Liverpool (personally I think City and Chelsea are the favorites). Are you still happy with City dropping points?
3 games in ffs, can we not enjoy our rivals dropping points at this stage without any of this 'would you rather?' bullshit.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Question to United fans... If the title race ends up being between City and Liverpool (personally I think City and Chelsea are the favorites). Are you still happy with City dropping points?
Those twats should cheer City every game in the year, even against United.

To be sure!

Dorian Gray

Supports
Liverpool
this one does not slip
It is actually quite insightful that the first thing United fans think about when City drop points is Liverpool winning the league. Must be tough for youse.

Sylar

Conor coady sounds like carragher but having done coke

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
A draw away at Wolves is hardly shocking though. Not many will win there.

Sigma

I would rather Liverpool win the league than City.

TheReligion

Abusive
It is actually quite insightful that the first thing United fans think about when City drop points is Liverpool winning the league. Must be tough for youse.
It's more insightful that a Liverpool fan is sat on a United forum watching City and trying to wind up the Caf on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Slow day huh?

RoyH1

Wolves will be a tough place to play for many teams. Solid team.

VJ1762

Guys, I am seeing in my twitter feed that there is 'outrage' over FA's decision to reject VAR since it cost Man City a win. Man, the Pep lovefest the british media continues.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Most people would rather have City than Liverpool win the league, but I'd rather have Liverpool every day of the week (reason - Pool haven't been a challenger in my lifetime (15 years) and I've hated City and their oil money over the last 8 years). Either way though points dropped for both is good :)
wut? you'd rather Liverpool win the league over City? GTFO now!

Dorian Gray

Supports
Liverpool
It's more insightful that a Liverpool fan is sat on a United forum watching City and trying to wind up the Caf on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Slow day huh?
Yup. Liverpool match still not on no :/

PS: Today is a forum defining moment for me. I have managed to bait the master troller into responding to me. Come on TheReligion I am learning, no? Little appreciation?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
First thing I think about is the minimum of 29 years it will be between title wins even if you do win it this season.

Obviously I hope you never win it again, but once you went past 26 years, I feel less bothered.

29 years :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Yup. Liverpool match still not on no :/

PS: Today is a forum defining moment for me. I have managed to bait the master troller into responding to me. Come on TheReligion I am learning, no? Little appreciation?
It's not called trolling when the recipient supports Liverpool. It's called pest control ;)

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Erm don't generalise the whole United fan base from a select few comments on this forum.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Can't believe anyone who supports Utd would rather Liverpool win the league than City. City winning it is annoying, but they're a shell of a club with no real identity - just a multibillionaire's play thing. It could have been any mid-table, fuddle of a club - just happened to be them.

Liverpool would be unbearable - the media swooning, the fecking grin on Klopp... just no.