Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
“That’s why you pay the big bucks.” There’s not a single keeper in the league that you wouldn’t expect to save that.

montpelier

Having been harsh earlier, I have to say Brighton have been very good in the last 1/4 of this game.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
This Liverpool team aren't 'that' great tbh. If this was a top side and not Brighton, there is chances galore to be had.

That Alisson save was routine and a comfortable save, Gross if anything made it easier for him

Neo_Mufc

Is Steve McManaman a fecking idiot? Gives the MOTM to Milner and says because he speaks English we can understand him as well.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Not a great game. We have gone backwards compared with the last 2 games and it's not gonna improve if we keep playing Xhaka.

Worrying that Liverpool are starting to win ugly. It's what you need to win the title.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Rubbish performance. Play like that at Spurs or Chelsea and we’ll get beaten.

Lumimuyiwa

Supports
Tottenham hotspurr
:lol: No it fecking isn't.

Liverpool were relatively consistent in putting away the poor teams last year as well. They had a pretty crap record against the top 6.

Can my friend....
That word means a possibility..
It doesn’t mean or translate to certainty.

Martial

If Mourinho struggled this much to beat Brighton 1-0 at home he'd be getting pelters.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I said this before:

I previously watched the Italian Serie A league and i watched Alisson making stupid mistakes many times.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Mignolet and Karius would probably let that in
Even they would be expected to save it. He completely fecks up and was very fortunate not to give away a goal and it's barely mentioned. He makes a routine save and that's evidence of why you pay the "big bucks."

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Two games in a row where we haven't been at our best and still won. Last season we would def have dropped points with under par performances.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Last time we had a clean sheet in our opening three games was 13-14, hopefully there will be a better ending this time around.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Alisson was living life dangerously today. Getting pressed by Glenn Murray lol.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
How any United fan can watch this and think these are guaranteed title winners is beyond me.

9 points is a good start, but the last two performances have been poor IMO.
Doubt anyone thinks they're guaranteed title winners. They won't complain about getting maximum points so far though and winning ugly is the kind of thing we used to do occasionally. Need their 'hype train' to be derailed soon with some dropped points. Last season City were struggling in a few games early on in the season, Sterling or another player got late winners and they didn't look back after that.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
BT presenter.. Liverpool beat Brighton 4-0 here last season so Brighton will be disappointed to have lost this one nil today.

KEOWN: Yes Liverpool were drawing these games last season so it's a good result.

:lol:

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Even they would be expected to save it. He completely fecks up and was very fortunate not to give away a goal and it's barely mentioned. He makes a routine save and that's evidence of why you pay the "big bucks."
To be honest I was on the NBC cast and I didn't hear the 'big bucks' part.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Kidding me? They barely got out of their own half apart from a 10-minute spell.
They looked like they wanted it more, & had the best chance of the half.

BT presenter.. Liverpool beat Brighton 4-0 here last season so Brighton will be disappointed to have lost this one nil today.

KEOWN: Yes Liverpool were drawing these games last season so it's a good result.

:lol:
:lol: You have to mute BT most of the time.