Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

Canagel

Silva is the real star of the City team not KDB. He is the one who connects everything and keeps things ticking over.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm all for hammering City's support but what?

They are a game or so away from winning the league, and playing a huge game at Wembley. Will have sold out comfortably
Considering my Uncle left my house 30 minutes ago to travel down (blue unfortunately), and he had to blag his ticket through a mate as it was over-subscribed - I'll stick with my call.

Anyway, enough defending City. Their support is bang average, but not in games like this

Funnily enough, I can see loads of pockets of empty seats... guess traffic must be bad.

Rajma

Sterling really has a poor shooting technique, actually it’s terrible for an attacking player

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Silva is the real star of the City team not KDB. He is the one who connects everything and keeps things ticking over.
PL Legend without a doubt. So so good!

el3mel

That's weird. Spurs should be doing better in midfield with both teams formation. That's pretty underwhelming so far.

Rajma

Very true. Lower PL teams boards are cowardly where managers are concerned. Big Sam only came in at Everton because they were in trouble. Except most of these managers drop the clubs into even more trouble.
Yep mate, there are some deserving coaches in Championship or elsewhere who have shown good promise, take that Bristol coach as an example.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Humble too. I saw an interview with him on CNN and the Interviewer asked him about Harry Kane and their rivalry.

His reply was something along the lines of “Yes well it’s not really a competition, we play in different positions. I’m a winger and he’s a striker. He plays much closer to goal so it’s much easier for him to score and he doesn’t have to work for the team”.

The interviewer kinda laughed but you can tell she was a little bit surprised that he had said it. Usually players are media trained to be gracious and say “its all about the team, my stats aren’t important” or whatever but he was having none of it :lol;
Nice to see people actually having a pop at Kane.

NotATroll

Why is Pep making Sane track back? He's basically a LB here. Very negative coach.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Sterling is Freaking terrible, I bet bernado silva would already have scored