Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

el3mel

Can't imagine he will want to stay, even though some of this is his fault.
He's a great player but a that. I hate him. He's repeating exactly what he did in Mourinho season.

Madrid will surely move for him now. He won't want another season without CL at 27.

Canagel

They need to lose to Southampton in the semi final and finish behind Burnley. That way Arsenal, Burnley and Southampton qualify.

Because Utd and Spurs are finishing in the top 4, whoever wins between Chelsea and Southampton in the FA cup qualifies for the EL.
If they continue like this both of those things might happen. Didn't know that just getting to the final guarantees an EL spot if you aren't already in the top 4.

Nick7

If they continue like this both of those things might happen. Didn't know that just getting to the final guarantees an EL spot if you aren't already in the top 4.
Only if the other team is already qualified to the CL or EL.

Super Mokh

Great header from giroud but the defending is shambolic. Watch southampton crumble afterwards :(

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
I feel like I jinxed it, sorry gents! I laughed when Southampton scored the 2nd and very quickly Chelsea are back in it! A damn shame.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Do Chelsea have another chant apart from 'Chelsea, Chelsea...Chelsea,Chelsea?'

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Giroud is still new so He didnt buy into Hazard's 'philosophy' to make Conte look bad
Booooooooo!