Premier League Gameweek 34 weekend and midweek fixtures (14th April - 19th April 2018)

Canagel

They'd have to finish like 8th. 5th and 6th will qualify and 7th depends on if the winners of the FA Cup are in the top 6 or not. So basically unless Southampton win it, 7th is also a Europa spot. And obviously if Chelsea win the FA Cup they'll be in the Europa anyway.
Chelsea are stuck in the Europa league already arent they?

Arsenal have already qualified through the League cup, so if they finish in 5th then the EL spot will go to 6th place.

If Chelsea get to the FA cup final then they get EL qualification, so the 3 teams in the EL would be Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley.
So they need to finish 8th and not win FA Cup to avoid Europa League? That looks very grim. They are really in no man's land. If Arsenal win the EL they've had a better season than Chelsea which is crazy when you consider how bad Arsenal have been.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Giroud, Zappacosta, Barkley, Drinkwater, Morata and Bakayoko.

And I thought United were bad at buying players.

Gasolin

Chelsea is trying to get out of top 5 so that they don't have to do the Europa League or what?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Morata has been fecking awful. He had a decent start to the season but has regressed drastically.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
This is great. Top 4 sealed is sealed if Liverpool wins today.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
So they need to finish 8th and not win FA Cup to avoid Europa League? That looks very grim. They are really in no man's land. If Arsenal win the EL they've had a better season than Chelsea which is crazy when you consider how bad Arsenal have been.
They need to lose to Southampton in the semi final and finish behind Burnley. That way Arsenal, Burnley and Southampton qualify.

Because Utd and Spurs are finishing in the top 4, whoever wins between Chelsea and Southampton in the FA cup qualifies for the EL.

Kapardin

They might be 5th, but this form is pretty much the same as the Mourinho relegation team of 15/16. "Mourinho season" in full flow.

Nick7

Alonso has been absolutely atrocious for both goals. His player both times.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Chelsea’s implosion has been incredibly satisfying. Just need something similar from City next season and life will be good.

el3mel

Best chance for Madrid to get Hazard, the master of dowining the tool, this summer.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I can’t believe I’m about to say this: well done Mike Dean for booking Hazard for that petulance :eek:

R'hllor

I know they won PL last season but not sure could i take this type of attitude from players almost every 2nd season in United. What kind of dressing room is created there long time ago.

Nick7

Hazard deserves a talking to for that. Would be hilarious if he was sent off.