Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I can't get over Giroud's celebration. He genuinely prioritised a rehearsed scorpion kick celebration over trying to win the game. It says a lot about his mentality.
I'm furious with him for that, absolutely ludicrous. I hope Sanchez lamps him one in the dressing room.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I can't get over Giroud's celebration. He genuinely prioritised a rehearsed scorpion kick celebration over trying to win the game. It says a lot about his mentality.
It says a lot about arsenal that the whole team was celebrating

Jacko21

Easy to be critical of Howe, but the Bournemouth players looked shattered and against an Arsenal side that dominate possession, it's only natural that Bournemouth would drop deep, albeit unwillingly.

Fitness-permitting, Bournemouth's best form of defence, would've been to attack.

EDIT: And with 10 men!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Get the feck in you jammy bastard :lol:
I felt so disappointed when I hit the button. A complete bottler, I always like the idea of having the bottle to see it through.

20solskjaer

Anyone know if Gabriel was booked for going to the fans? Or is it only if your name is juan and you're playing at old trafford?

VanGaalEra

I felt so disappointed when I hit the button. A complete bottler, I always like the idea of having the bottle to see it through.
That's true, but how satisfying is it right now :lol:

I put a £10 double on City and Pool just after half time yday and cashed out 2 mins before Sunderland got their second pen. I felt like Einstein at that point.

Smudge

Worrying thing is what this will do for Arsenal's belief and confidence. They've been bombarded for a decade about how soft they are, perennial bottlers and pussies, and now they come from 3-0 down to 3-3. This will be a great reference point for them and when they're in similar situations later this season it'll help them mentally.

Truly embarrassing from Bournemouth. Don't care if they'd have taken a draw before the game.
Not really you can see Giroud and Ramsey in the post match interview that they are gutted deep down

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Worrying thing is what this will do for Arsenal's belief and confidence. They've been bombarded for a decade about how soft they are, perennial bottlers and pussies, and now they come from 3-0 down to 3-3. This will be a great reference point for them and when they're in similar situations later this season it'll help them mentally.
I can see what you mean on the point about Arsenal showing a bit of mental toughness in adversity contrary to the stereotype, but tonight they've only shown what everyone (including themselves) already knows: they can be imperious, scoring goals at will, or they can be embarrassingly bad. It's a microcosm of a typical Arsenal season with any positives tempered ultimately by disappointment.

cyberman

They should have grabbed the fecking ball straight after the third and gone for the winner.
Wenger should go ballistic

NYAS

No, it won't :lol: They pissed away two points tonight, no matter how you look at it. A top 4 team/title candidate GOT to beat the likes of Bournemouth away
Don't forget Bournemouth came from 1-3 down to beat Liverpool. My point was regardless of the result, coming back like that even if it's a draw will probably be a big thing for them.

brian017

Imagine if Martial had reenacted his goal against Liverpool when he scored the equaliser against Boro :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bellerin cost Arsenal with his poor display today.

We're 2pts behind them now and I'm really confident we'll overtake them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Let me fund you for the next weeks and we'll share the profits
It all started from a free bet £10 bet Will Hill offered I assume to get me back as I don't bet anymore (lol)

£210 from backing United and Chelsea from losing positions. I've withdrawn £300 now and have £25 left in the account to play with :D

That's true, but how satisfying is it right now :lol:

I put a £10 double on City and Pool just after half time yday and cashed out 2 mins before Sunderland got their second pen. I felt like Einstein at that point.
Just feel like a slightly richer bottler to be honest :lol:

Irrational.

That Giroud celebration was infuriatingly shit. I hate how he's trying to adopt that 'scorpion' moniker as his own. Twat.

Ramsey on the tackle that got the B'mouth player sent off: 'I didn't see the incident'. Wenger couldn't have said it better himself.

B'mouth's subs killed the game for me. With King, Fraser and Wilson on the pitch, they had a good outlet for the counter.

Howe is to blame for the capitulation. The Gosling miss didn't help either.

Have to say Oliver was very good today, except for the slightly harsh sending off.