Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Think the Liverpool - City game should be a cracker tomorrow. Quite disappointed that I'll miss it.
I will have to miss the United game as we unfortunately have a family dinner at 3 pm. Home for Liverpool - City.

saivet

I will have to miss the United game as we unfortunately have a family dinner at 3 pm. Home for Liverpool - City.
I'm going to be at my cousins' so will almost certainly miss the United match as well.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Mirallas just wide. Everton should deserve to equalize for what they have created since the opening goal.

NYAS

Oh my god. David Marshall, what was that? Is his right hand made of toilet paper?

montpelier

even if the EPL is a massive glorious worldwide footy product for the ££££ for everyone on the gravy train

does anyone care about this one?

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
We are grim but at the same time looking at the table you can't expect us to finish above any of them. The squad needs a good revamp though.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
You need to plan your life around Utd

My wife is used to me at this stage and pretty much always checks in advance

It's quite sad really

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Lets hope Everton's owners decides to splash the cash this window after seeing this dire display.

Depay and Schneid for a combined £40m would be great fits.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
This has been about 25 x more entertaining than I thought it’d be. Which is nice, considering I stopped watching The Godfather II for this.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
:lol:

Can't you just tie them down in a basement and indoctrinate them to become United fans?
The kids are too young and my hubby is normally fine with United. The issue here is more with who invites to dinner as the whole family is going and you simply do not turn down my aunt :nono:

Kostur

海尔的老板
The kids are too young and my hubby is normally fine with United. The issue here is more with who invites to dinner as the whole family is going and you simply do not turn down my aunt :nono:
... unless you tie them all down in a basement, that is.

Dawson is Hull's most dangerous player it seems.