Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Great, now dont buy a new striker because of masterclass that is Olivier Giroud :drool:

PoTMS

feck sake, that's all Mkhitaryan's fault! Giroud would never have tried that if it weren't for our Mkhi starting it as a trend. :smirk:

mu4c_20le

feck me sideways, this is way better than Mikhi's
bias aside, miki's was harder because the cross came from behind him. but being clearly offside tarnishes it a bit, even though the defenders werent going to get it anyways.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Mhkitaryan's was further out and at an angle, his was better :wenger:

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Mhiki you fecking dork, why didn't you make your goal look better??? Now we won't get to shine in the glory of goal of the season. Idiot.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Now that's a scorpion goal.
Better than Mhiks

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I'm outta here. Arsenal are winning this so taking the dog for a walk is better use of time.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I think the technical difficulty of Mkhi's backheel is higher than Giroud's. The one Giroud scored, it was awesome but not impossible whereas most mortals would really struggle to pull off that Mkhi backheel. However, the build up play prior to that goal was absolutely superb and I think overall that goal because of the team effort and the individual effort, makes it an overall better goal.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Giroud's was more aesthetically pleasing on the eye but Mhki's was harder imo.

Boycott

Goals that come off the underside of the bar are a thing of beauty.

One that is a scorpion kick will not be matched.

starman

Great goal but Mikhi's was better, albeit, offside.

The keeper probably should have save Girouds, there was not a actual direction he was aiming, just hoping he made contact. Mikhi's was angled in the corner, impossible for the keep to save

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Great goal but Mikhi's was better, albeit, offside.

The keeper probably should have save Girouds, there was not a actual direction he was aiming, just hoping he made contact. Mikhi's was angled in the corner, impossible for the keep to save
Clutching at straws. Of course it's where he aimed and it went in off the underside of the bar in the top left corner. What keeper under 7 ft is saving that?

The build up to Giroud's goal was also far better.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I think the technical difficulty of Mkhi's backheel is higher than Giroud's. The one Giroud scored, it was awesome but not impossible whereas most mortals would really struggle to pull off that Mkhi backheel. However, the build up play prior to that goal was absolutely superb and I think overall that goal because of the team effort and the individual effort, makes it an overall better goal.
Giroud's was onside too. Would be weird if an obviously offside goal won goal of the season, no matter how good it was.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Love how Giroud started the move with a neat flick then busted an absolute gut to get in the box. Tired finish imo :nervous:
Giroud's flicks have been such a big part of Arsenal's rapid play over the past few seasons. Because he'll never be the fastest runner some people just think 'slow' when they think of him but that's rubbish. Mind you, that was quite a sprint there, too.

Reactions: Penna