Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

starman

Clutching at straws. Of course it's where he aimed and it went in off the underside of the bar in the top left corner. What keeper under 7 ft is saving that?

The build up to Giroud's goal was also far better.
How big do you think goal posts are? It was on the same side as the keeper

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Benteke is so bad now. To think he was a completely different player for Villa. It looks like he just cant be bothered anymore.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
I'm outta here. Arsenal are winning this so taking the dog for a walk is better use of time.
Weighing up this option too, it's pissing it down though so will hang in here in the hope Sthitstall Palace can nick an equaliser.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Benteke is so bad now. To think he was a completely different player for Villa. It looks like he just cant be bothered anymore.
Dude was really good at Villa. Not sure why it all went so downhill for him.

mu4c_20le

If Palace can hang on until the hour mark, they might still get something. Otherwise it will require a feckup of epic proportions for Arse to mess this up

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Not worried about Arsenal. We might have had a bunch of false dawns over the past 3 years, they've had them for 10+.

They can't be happy about Xhaka.

Maxii

Paad
Great goal but Mikhi's was better, albeit, offside.

The keeper probably should have save Girouds, there was not a actual direction he was aiming, just hoping he made contact. Mikhi's was angled in the corner, impossible for the keep to save
Oh come on mate

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Feck me I hope we don't touch Zaha with a barge pole. Completely clueless player. As is Townsend on the other side!

Utdstar01

Giroud's was more instinctive, whereas Mkhi had to adjust his body position more consciously. Both really good goals.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What is Bellerin playing at with that hairstyle?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
A world class keeper would have saved it, yes
Well, first, that means 99.99% of GKs won't save it, second, you don't know that would actually be the case. We've never seen a shot like that against a world class keeper.

Sorry but I really think you're clutching at long straws here to defend Mkhi's as being better.