Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

Zoo

Haha at anyone saying mikis was better. Stop fooling yourself. They are not even in the same league.
Mkhitaryan's was harder to do because he had to adjust his body but yes Giroud's was better. Not sure what's laughable about comparing them though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People rate Zaha?
People rate Zaha??
Lass than two weeks old.
Hope he moves to a club like Everton soon, he has really developped a lot. One of the best dribblers in the league and really skillful, a huge threat, it's great that he's added productivity to his game finally.
I'll never understand why he never got a chance here? Surely he's a better player than the likes of Memphis, etc.

xplatformjedi

Supports
Pittsburgh Steelers
F*** Giroud and his amazing goal
F*** Arsenal
F*** Palace's shite defense

I can't wait for the Reds to play Arsenal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How Benteke managed to convince two clubs to spend £30m+ on him is mystery. Horrible footballer.

goons

Supports
Arsenal
Let me rephrase that so you guys understand. Girouds goal will be up there among the 10 best goals scored, ever. Mikis is (or was) a good contender for this season.

Edit: my 3 posts are up so I'll answer you here Dobba. I dare you to name 10 better goals. Good luck! :D

Edit2: Haha some ppl really hate Arsenal here I take it. So sorry for you guys being forced to watch that goal over and over in the coming years. Anyway I'm out! Enjoy the show

Last edited:

Hammerfell

Let me rephrase that so you guys understand. Girouds goal will be up there among the 10 best goals scored, ever. Mikis is (or was) a good contender for this season.
You're going to do great here.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Oh thank you for enlightening us, you are a true genius that no mere mortals like us can comprehend

wr8_utd

:'(
This is the kind of thing that makes me wish City/CHelsea win the league and not Arsenal, ever. Their fans have a crazy ability to overhype and overrate anything their players do.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Lucas is playing really well. His link up play and movements are spot on. He just lacks the final touch.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
This is the kind of thing that makes me wish City/CHelsea win the league and not Arsenal, ever. Their fans have a crazy ability to overhype and overrate anything their players do.
To be fair the other Arse fans in this thread haven't done that, it's just that guy, who probably won't be here long anyway.

Zoo

Goal came when Benteke lost out on an aerial battle once again. He has been disgraceful today.

Hed Zitin

Edit: my 3 posts are up so I'll answer you here Dobba. I dare you to name 10 better goals. Good luck! :D
Hope that's your last three posts here.

R'hllor

Puncheon is just ...so bad,giving him a spot in midfield 3 is just insane.