Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Apparently the most competitive league in the world and yet Spurs and now Arse are steamrolling two teams who look like they should be pub sides.

wr8_utd

:'(
I don't know what you guys expect honestly. Was anyone seriously expecting anything but an ARsenal win here? At most, they'd have won it 93rd minute

NYAS

How is that an own goal? Iwobi headed the ball on target, it was going in even if the Palace player didn't try to head it out. It's just a deflection but Iwobi's goal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The fact that the gave they the dippers £32m for this sack of shite makes my blood boil.

NinjaFletch

Apparently the most competitive league in the world and yet Spurs and now Arse are steamrolling two teams who look like they should be pub sides.
The quality in the league is utter dog shit and has been for years.

It has been masked because the big clubs have been shit for a while too (look at their record in Europe) but they're finally getting it together and teams are no longer able to get away with it anymore.

Anywhere lower than about 7th in the league and all teams are concerned with are trying to be strong defensively and to try use the pace of people that are little more than athletes to nick a goal.

Considering how much they all spend on players its a bit embarrassing.

theralyst

So let me get this straight: we've won 5 PL games in a row and we've moved from 6th to... 6th. :lol:

It's so frustrating.
Just think how Chelsea feel. They've won 13 and are only six ahead, which could realistically be cut to 3 on Wednesday.

Utdstar01

Don't know why everybody slates Townsend, I actually think he's a decent winger. Zaha on the other hand...

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
So let me get this straight: we've won 5 PL games in a row and we've moved from 6th to... 6th. :lol:

It's so frustrating.
We're 3 points off 4th now though, it's actually been a great few weeks for us when you consider where we were. Top four looked a write off a month ago.

montpelier

2-0 Iwobi

Someone has got to be offside here, haven't they?

Giroud never really gets back & then goes to play the ball.

Iwobi has a wander as far as the byline, walks back, might probably get back onside (just about) - and then heads the ball.

Irrational.

Points gap closed from 9 to 3 though. Paid the price of 2 wins in 11 games earlier on. Done well to catch up now. Second half of season is looking a lot more positive.
True, it just highlights how important it is to not be dropping any more points willy-nilly and to keep this winning run going.

xplatformjedi

Supports
Pittsburgh Steelers
Very little chance we catch Liverpool, so from solely our point of view, City losing was a good result.
How do you figure this? We play them at old Trafford in a few weeks, they still have to play other teams in the top 6.