Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

NinjaFletch

Whenever I watch one of these sorts of games not heavily invested in what United are doing it always strikes me at how spectacularly bad even a team with as decent a players as Palace have use the ball.

It's just remarkable how almost without fail they all seem to make the wrong decision, play the wrong ball, or feck it up when they play the right ball too.

Puts it into perspective how such seemingly shite players here can go on and be adequate elsewhere; the standards they're being judged against are so low.

Irrational.

Do Palace not want anything from this game? Aren't they trying?

They're 1-0 down and they're playing it around the back like they're 0-3 up.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
It must be about time Martin Tyler retired is it not?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Whenever I watch one of these sorts of games not heavily invested in what United are doing it always strikes me at how spectacularly bad even a team with as decent a players as Palace have use the ball.
You can have a decent career as long as you are strong and fast.
Look at the defending from Palace, it is ridiculous.

It's just remarkable how almost without fail they all seem to make the wrong decision, play the wrong ball, or feck it up when they play the right ball too.

Puts it into perspective how such seemingly shite players here can go on and be adequate elsewhere, the standards they're being judged against are so low.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Apart from the Giroud goal it seems all nice play from Arsenal but from the bit I have seen every shot has been dealt with pretty easily by the Palace goalie. Of course I then witness a right goalmouth scramble.:lol: Awful defending.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
With respect to Giroud's and Mkhi's goals, the first 'scorpion' kick goal I'd ever seen, awfully similar to Giroud's in fact:

starman

Well, first, that means 99.99% of GKs won't save it, second, you don't know that would actually be the case. We've never seen a shot like that against a world class keeper.

Sorry but I really think you're clutching at long straws here to defend Mkhi's as being better.
What does that even mean? He didn't hit the ball at 1000mph, with curves and top spin, putting a spell on it, shrinking the ball.

Stop getting caught up on the goal. He kicked the ball in a unusual fashion and it just surprised the keeper at the speed it happened.

Regarding your comment about me bitter...:lol::rolleyes:, just shows what a idiot you are, the goal was offside, it should never have stood.

Irrational.

I don't think Zaha himself knows what he's doing with the ball.

The connections between his brain and feet work independently of one another.

Brain: Take the ball to the byline
Feet: Feck off! I've got mad skillz yo! :cool:

Zaha tries a flick and falls over

Brain: :rolleyes:

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
What does that even mean? He didn't hit the ball at 1000mph, with curves and top spin, putting a spell on it, shrinking the ball.

Stop getting caught up on the goal. He kicked the ball in a unusual fashion and it just surprised the keeper at the speed it happened.

Regarding your comment about me bitter...:lol::rolleyes:, just shows what a idiot you are, the goal was offside, it should never have stood.
:confused: I never called you bitter. If you have to resort to insults in a debate though then I'm done.

NinjaFletch

I think that makes it worse because all they care about is being solid at the back and hoping the athletes in the front three can nab a goal but they're shit at that too.

No wonder English football is in the doldrums.

Manny

Grammar Police
A nice 'Mikhi' from Giroud

Almost as good as Mkhitaryan's...

goons

Supports
Arsenal
Haha at anyone saying mikis was better. Stop fooling yourself. They are not even in the same league.

Dinghy

Giroud celebrated like he couldn't believe what he just did. That brings the goal automatically below Mkhi's.

macheda14

Haha at anyone saying mikis was better. Stop fooling yourself. They are not even in the same league.
Yes this one is better. Better build up, it wasn't offside. Mkhi's was harder to execute as he was completely off the ground. So to say 'they are not even in the same league' alludes to you just trying to WUM, so please stop it.

Irrational.

Giroud celebrated like he couldn't believe what he just did. That brings the goal automatically below Mkhi's.
He certainly milked the celebration. At least Mickey was a bit more modest and reserved about it :)

If they win, Arsenal are going to go selfie-crazy.