Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This looks CGI’d or is it just me?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
in preparation for the sad day i force my kids to observe a 15 minute silence on the hour, every hour, whilst i belt out Craig David's 7 Days on repeat. if i don’t feel they’ve sobbed realistically enough they are forced to do it again until my throat is hoarse and they have cried all the water out of their body.
I'll do the same, except change the song, which I've edited into your post

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Saw her on the news earlier. They must be pumping her full of something as she looked like Mr Burns in the Simpsons X files episode.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I can understand why she's setting out her stall about how she'd like things to be after she's gone. She's dedicated her whole life to this particular institution, and she's also seen it start to fall apart quite dramatically in recent years.

I don't think it's anything new, it's simply that in the old days the indiscretions of members of the Royal family were kept under wraps. The press were respectfully distant and the public were kept in the dark.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I can understand why she's setting out her stall about how she'd like things to be after she's gone. She's dedicated her whole life to this particular institution, and she's also seen it start to fall apart quite dramatically in recent years.

I don't think it's anything new, it's simply that in the old days the indiscretions of members of the Royal family were kept under wraps. The press were respectfully distant and the public were kept in the dark.
That or Camilla has her nudes and is threatening to sell them to the Sunday Sport.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I’ve booked a good amount of PTO around the jubilee celebration, I need Lizzy to last until then.

When it’s her time to go, hopefully it’s in October/November or Jan/Feb so we can get some bank holidays at a time when we usually don’t.

Classical Mechanic

I’ve booked a good amount of PTO around the jubilee celebration, I need Lizzy to last until then.

When it’s her time to go, hopefully it’s in October/November or Jan/Feb so we can get some bank holidays at a time when we usually don’t.
Even if she pegs it I think the extra bank holidays will remain in place as a tribute.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Can't believe Lata Mangeshkar went before her. The Queen really is Top Trumps boss!

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

:drool:

Should be a month of mandated mourning.