g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Radamel Falcao image 9

Radamel Falcao Colombia flag

2014-15 Performances

View full 2014-15 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Damn wish he had scored yesterday. He should have dinked the keeper. Would have been the icing on the cake.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Damn wish he had scored yesterday. He should have dinked the keeper. Would have been the icing on the cake.
You could tell he was too desperate to score. When he gets that first goal out of the way he'll dispatch that chance in his sleep. When he's in the groove he dinks the keeper from all over the place. I think he naturally would have done if not for the occasion.

RDCR07

Wish we had just put that down payment down like Ballague said two years ago. With RVP out for most of last season, he would have helped us. But then again if we had Falcao last season, Moyes would still be in charge because we would have done better than 7th. So everything worked out.

RDCR07

You could tell he was too desperate to score. When he gets that first goal out of the way he'll dispatch that chance in his sleep. When he's in the groove he dinks the keeper from all over the place. I think he naturally would have done if not for the occasion.
I think this is true as well. A little overwhelmed maybe with emotion.

Longlivekeano

Falcao is going to get lotsa goals this year with crosses coming in from Di Maria, Shaw, Januzaj & through balls from Mata, Rooney, Herrera

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Loved the applause he got, i don't get why everyone is jizzing over the chant though.

RDCR07

If anyone hasnt seen it yet. Also how can a human being as big as him possibly be so humble and so modest? God damn Geoff Shreves though. He says some shitty stuff in his interviews.

Last edited:

Get In Scholesy

I wonder how much the relation outside of the pitch affects a "partnership". Anybody got any good stories of people who clicked outside of the pitch, who very played well - or people who didn't click outside the pitch but they played well anyhow.
Cole and Sheringham really didn't like each other whatsoever off the pitch, but hey they played well together.

Dunk

Body language expert
That's a great chant.

You know, the vibe and atmosphere was electric when he started warming up on the sidelines. And then at that instant Mata scores. fecking beautiful moment. I've only ever seen these type of surreal moments at Old Trafford.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Delighted we got this chap and massacred Welbeck.
Thread carefully, it's wise not to even mention him.

We must have just about the nicest team in the world right now :lol:
Agreed! Shaw is pretty much the only exception to the new signings, but he's a hyped up English youth, so it's too be expected.

Kostur

海尔的老板

If anyone hasnt seen it yet. Also how can a human being as big as him possibly be so humble and so modest? God damn Geoff Shreves though. He says some shitty stuff in his interviews.
1:50, pulling up his sleeves. It's unbelievable that guy that gets to play in front of so many people, probably gave tens of interviews still is so nervous in front of a camera. That's a huge positive for me, it's a sign of modesty.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
1:50, pulling up his sleeves. It's unbelievable that guy that gets to play in front of so many people, probably gave tens of interviews still is so nervous in front of a camera. That's a huge positive for me, it's a sign of modesty.
Would that actually matter? For all, he can be the most arrogant SoB out there, as long as he does not show disrespect to the club/fans and do unethical stuff, he is OK.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Would that actually matter? For all, he can be the most arrogant SoB out there, as long as he does not show disrespect to the club/fans and do unethical stuff, he is OK.
I find ability to pull your sleeves correctly when under pressure to be a very imporant asset to any player.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I wonder how much the relation outside of the pitch affects a "partnership". Anybody got any good stories of people who clicked outside of the pitch, who very played well - or people who didn't click outside the pitch but they played well anyhow.
It wasn't really much of a 'partnership' but Suarez and Sturridge managed to bag a shed load of goals and assists together, and there were quite a few reports the two didn't like one another.

stepic

There's plenty of people at my work I don't particularly like but we still get the job done. It's just being professional. Don't see how liking a person really makes much of a difference.

Danillaco

Wow, he's really humble. You almost can't say he's one of the top strikers in the world. We are going to really love this guy.

Trizy

I love that he says he refused another club, it was definitely City! :lol: ... also good that he didn't mention the clubs that were after him, truly professional.

LInkash

Cole and Sheringham really didn't like each other whatsoever off the pitch, but hey they played well together.
Yorke and Cole clicked both off and on the pitch. It was a amazing strike partnership, for that one season anyway.

JoaquinJoaquin

Got a funny feeling we might see Falcao starting on Sunday, I think Leicester could really be the type of game built for him, And with RVP not in great form \ fitness then it would be a good chance to see El Tigre showing what he is made of. He certainly isn't here to sit on the bench and is going to need to start games at some point so it would not surprise me one bit if he was in the lineup Sunday, Going to be interesting to see how LVG manages the 3 strikers this season as RVP \Falcao and Rooney are all the type of strikers that need a run of starts to get in form, Not really impact sub strikers ala Hernandez etc.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He really looks like he is loving it here, isn't he? Him and Di Maria are going to put back the fear factor into the team for certain, you could see it against QPR from Di Maria alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.